Author Topic: I have more respect for drug users, than naturals!  (Read 2967 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: I have more respect for drug users, than naturals!
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »
croatch

are you that guy posting on every bodybuilding vid on youtube under the name 'steroidsR4losers'?

E
No.  They're not for losers, they're for people who can't kick ass on their own, like me. :D  Or sports stars who have millions of dollars to gain from it.
Nothing like walking by someone who juices at the gym in a natural shirt shrugging the 150s, like their paper weights.
I would have zero sense of achievement taking a drug to do what I couldn't.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
thanks for that

people need to remember that they are not that important

some of the broads where I live need to know that...

you know the hot ones who get put on a pedastal by everyone just because they are a hot piece of ass

then it goes to their head
A donkey punch or two should solve that problem. 
N

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:02 PM »
i love double bacon cheeseburgers.

Fixed.  Mmmmm.... double bacon cheeseburgers.  Especially the ones with the grease just dripping off them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »

some of the broads where I live need to know that...

they, especially, need to know this

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
No.  They're not for losers, they're for people who can't kick ass on their own, like me. :D  Or sports stars who have millions of dollars to gain from it.
Nothing like walking by someone who juices at the gym in a natural shirt shrugging the 150s, like their paper weights.
I would have zero sense of achievement taking a drug to do what I couldn't.

yeah but what about when you see a juicer SHOULDER PRESSING the 150's? does that get your respect?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »
This thread needs a hardcore training sequence with a Creed soundtrack, followed by a youtube retort for the haters.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »
- keep you from having a good time (ie having a guy put his finger in your ass before you cum)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
yeah but what about when you see a juicer SHOULDER PRESSING the 150's? does that get your respect?
I guess.  If he weights 230lbs or something.  I knew a guy natural doing 130s when he was 21.  That's impressive.
Again, if someone is 300lbs on drugs, does that get your respect?

::)

N

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »
I guess.  If he weights 230lbs or something.  I knew a guy natural doing 130s when he was 21.  That's impressive.
Again, if someone is 300lbs on drugs, does that get your respect?

::)

130's natural is pretty incredible, full reps? and yes if someone builds up to 300 pounds with halfway reasonable condiition i find it EXTREMELY impressive,natural or juiced.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
130's natural is pretty incredible, full reps? and yes if someone builds up to 300 pounds with halfway reasonable condiition i find it EXTREMELY impressive,natural or juiced.
Yeah, natural with 130s.  The guy was a tank.
I don't find extreme drug use impressive.  If a guy is 400lbs, that's great, drugs, genetics response to drugs, more drugs.  It's really nothing to admire.

I don't admire people with a coke problem either.  It's just another drug addiction, plain and simple.  Looks interesting when they're on, then back to regular when off, and lastly, there is NO skill in bb.
N

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 03:30:58 AM »
And what are you doing after taking steroids.....quit training like 90 % of all roid-users ??

The real Bodybuilder that you are you will see a few years after taking your roids..and still train as hard as u could !!  That´s the real you, that´s the fact....

and the results will differ a lot from user to user....trust me, in nearly 29 yrs of training i see a lot guys going on 6 coming off....

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 03:38:13 AM »
Who cares what other people do. It’s my choice to be natural just as it’s other to juice.  I train for me and will not let other people's choices (when they have no affect on me) own my mind.  This obsession with steroids is just sad.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2009, 04:44:21 AM »
Who cares what other people do. It’s my choice to be natural just as it’s other to juice.  I train for me and will not let other people's choices (when they have no affect on me) own my mind.  This obsession with steroids is just sad.

Croatch is mental. No one is this obsessed about something without some kooky reason. Most people don't care.
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2009, 05:04:03 AM »
imo its only worth it when you actually have good genetics for it. who wants to be seen as a nattie when in fact you juiced ur eyeballs out.