Author Topic: Your President Is A Stunningly Ignorant Man  (Read 10226 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Your President Is A Stunningly Ignorant Man
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:41 AM »
Let's not shoot for the stars. Should set a more realistic goal.

How is it embarrassing having Obama as President? The guy was educated at Harvard Law. Not only that, but he was near the top of his class. The guy is as educated as they come.
Are you saying he's smarter than this guy!? Unpossible.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »
i don't love bush idiot, brutal comprehension skills ::)  the founding fathers would agree with me
Of course you love Bush. You voted for him twice and think he's handsome because he's white. Troubling.  :-\

Stop worrying about some 18th century men you call "founding fathers" and concentrate on finding who your real father is, shithead. Your mom has yet to tell you about that all black gangbang she did, hasn't she?  :o
!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:53 AM »

is that from today?

Looks like stretch armstrong

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2009, 09:22:06 AM »
Of course you love Bush. You voted for him twice and think he's handsome because he's white. Troubling.  :-\

Stop worrying about some 18th century men you call "founding fathers" and concentrate on finding who your real father is, shithead. Your mom has yet to tell you about that all black gangbang she did, hasn't she?  :o
\
Blanco...you are from Mexico....why would you ever think anyone would take you seriously regarding anything except living off the generous teat of America?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2009, 09:27:27 AM »
He admitted to snorting cocaine

Imagine him pulling an all nighter studying for one of the courses he got all 'A's in and helping him do it while hitting the pipe

Your President ;)

So what? Everyone does stupid things when they're young. He edited the Harvard Law Review so he must be smart. You have to be near the top of your class to even stand a chance of being selected to do that.

Either way, Bush was a cokehead, too.  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2009, 09:27:28 AM »
He admitted to snorting cocaine

Imagine him pulling an all nighter studying for one of the courses he got all 'A's in and helping him do it while hitting the pipe

Your President ;)
He wasn't doing coke by the time he got to Harvard, dummy.  ::)

Besides, your boy Bush snorted coke and his a recovering alcoholic with the DUI's to prove it. Plus...he's stupid.  :D

\
Blanco...you are from Mexico....why would you ever think anyone would take you seriously regarding anything except living off the generous teat of America?
LOL
I'm not from Mexico, you moron.

Keep up the retarded posts! High level entertainment.  ;)
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2009, 09:32:41 AM »
Insightful analysis from a true scholar.

Maybe today's the day you'll get laid, kid. Keep hope alive!  :D

Why are you so interested in my sex life? It's kind of strange, don't you think but it is even stranger from someone who cannot argue AT ALL but merely hurls insults. You decry racism because you are black but find it perfectly acceptable to throw racist insults at QO for his ethnicity. You are a terrible muck of inarticulate contradictions.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »
He wasn't doing coke by the time he got to Harvard, dummy.  ::)

Besides, your boy Bush snorted coke and his a recovering alcoholic with the DUI's to prove it. Plus...he's stupid.  :D
Don't forget his being AWOL for Vietnam or that he was the first President to enter office with a criminal record.  

/he's still a boozer. pretzel: my eye!  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »
Why are you so interested in my sex life? It's kind of strange, don't you think but it is even stranger from someone who cannot argue AT ALL but merely hurls insults. You decry racism because you are black but find it perfectly acceptable to throw racist insults at QO for his ethnicity. You are a terrible muck of inarticulate contradictions.
All those words equal=

Don't discuss your sex life and all your problems on getbig and people won't discuss them, dummy.

!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2009, 09:37:43 AM »
Don't forget his being AWOL for Vietnam or that he was the first President to enter office with a criminal record.  

/he's still a boozer. pretzel: my eye!  

The differences between the two are apparent but not substantive; both love spending recklessly, violating civil liberties and military occupation. Policywise they have a lot in common.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »
All those words equal=

Don't discuss your sex life and all your problems on getbig and people won't discuss them, dummy.

It's good that you admit to practising racism yourself. At least you are honest about it.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2009, 09:40:16 AM »
The differences between the two are apparent but not substantive; both love spending recklessly, violating civil liberties and military occupation. Policywise they have a lot in common.

::)

A little newsflash for you. America leaving every base it occupies will not turn the world into the happy-fun place you think it will be.  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
::)

A little newsflash for you. America leaving every base it occupies will not turn the world into the happy-fun place you think it will be.  ;)

Never claimed that but it WOULD save us over a trillion a year and that is not such a bad thing!
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
Never claimed that but it WOULD save us over a trillion a year and that is not such a bad thing!

What's this "us" shit? You tucked tail and ran to Korea a decade ago. That turned out to be a dynamite decision by the way, right Mr. "Academic"?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »
What's this "us" shit? You tucked tail and ran to Korea a decade ago. That turned out to be a dynamite decision by the way, right Mr. "Academic"?

When one can't argue cogently anymore, resort to insults. I didn't insult you here BZ and it is a shame you can't keep this a clean discussion. You have the details wrong on my exodus but it is irrelevant, the fact remains that I am American and have an interest in what is happening in the country. Would it NOT be a good thing to save over a trillion dollars a year?
I hate the State.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »
When one can't argue cogently anymore, resort to insults. I didn't insult you here BZ and it is a shame you can't keep this a clean discussion. You have the details wrong on my exodus but it is irrelevant, the fact remains that I am American and have an interest in what is happening in the country. Would it NOT be a good thing to save over a trillion dollars a year?

You live in Korea? Bahaha

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »
It's good that you admit to practising racism yourself. At least you are honest about it.
What racism have I "admitted to practicing," dummy?
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2009, 10:08:14 AM »
What racism have I "admitted to practicing," dummy?

You practise racism when you insert insulting comments about QO's ethnicity. What does his Pakistani origin have anything to do with his comments?
I hate the State.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
You practise racism when you insert insulting comments about QO's ethnicity. What does his Pakistani origin have anything to do with his comments?

You yourself fail to see other side of things, thus, you are guilty as well

likely, we all are

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »
You yourself fail to see other side of things, thus, you are guilty as well

likely, we all are

I see the other side; it is one of coporate special interests, I just don't agree with it.

On the other point I agree, we are all guilty to a certain extent but resignation and compliance with the status quo isn't a solution either.
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2009, 10:20:50 AM »
"practice racism"  ::) You don't even know what you are writing.  ::)

It has everything to do with pointing out the hypocrisy of Fat Dave's consistently racist posts, DUMMY.  ::) Fat Dave makes more extremely racist posts about Blacks than anyone almost anyone on this board. The fact that you support your new obese buddy isn't surprising, since you make racist comments about Blacks and Mexicans as well. Is your self esteem so low that one compliment from a fat trailer park ex-con and you start slobbering all over them?  :-\

I have never said anything disparaging about Pakistani people, dummy. I just remind Fat Dave that I know that he is a self-loathing Paki who tried to pass himself off as Italian on getbig. No one should be ashamed of their heritage. Since Fat Dave is very ashamed of his Arab background, I will remind him and everyone else of who he really is at ever opportunity.
!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2009, 10:24:56 AM »
I see the other side; it is one of coporate special interests, I just don't agree with it.

On the other point I agree, we are all guilty to a certain extent but resignation and compliance with the status quo isn't a solution either.

You must fight
But I do not ever see an end to it

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2009, 10:28:52 AM »
You must fight
But I do not ever see an end to it

Perhaps no end but many small steps of progress can be taken.
I hate the State.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2009, 10:50:05 AM »
Perhaps no end but many small steps of progress can be taken.

agreed
the battle rages on