Author Topic: NY Pro - Thoughts including about Dennis Sergovsky and Vinny G  (Read 11673 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Wow! Dennis Sergovski will win Best Legs award!
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »
Vince G added some mass to the hams.
Q

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Wow! Dennis Sergovski will win Best Legs award!
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »
Denis should try his hand at the Mr. Getbig,  Aquilles may take him out.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Two things about the NY Pro
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »
He won a national level show in his home country, thats how he got his pro card

How about doing some research before u post, so u dont look like a total jackass.

This is an idiotic response.Who cares what you won in your own country.
If he was a pro, why was he competing as an amateur????
The bottom line is he was out of place on a pro stage.I dont care if he won every show there ever was in Russia.Does this physique look like it belongs on a pro stage!!!!!!
I say no, I been training 23 years, judged over 200 bodybuilding shows, and placed top 10 at nationals as a superheavweight, 258lbs at 5'11".I think DSennis is a great guy, but he is not pro bodybuilder material

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
There is a guy competiong in the NY Pro his name is Denis Sergovskiy.He only did 2 local shows, the Mr Las Vegas, which he won, and he did the Mr LA, which he won his weight class.He never ever stepped on a national level stage in the USA, but they gave him a pro card.WTF??????????? .If you look at his pics from the NY Pro he looks totally out of place.Why did this guy get a pro card?????? Someone told me he won a show back in Germany, but still, he competed as an amateur in the USA, so he should have to pay his dues like the rest of us.I know I been there.First you got to win a show or place top 2 in a national qualifier, then you have to got to a national show.In the US, they only give out 2 pro cards, nationals, you just have to win your weight class.This guy  Denis Sergovskiy doesnt belong on a pro stage, he should have to earn hisd pro card, just like everyone else.I was told he is or was a male stripper here in Vegas.He has a body, made for modeliong, but not as a pro bodybuilder
My second thing is what happenned to Vinny Galanti???? This guy fought tooth and nail to become a pro.He must have competed atleast 10 years at nationals to get his pro card.Now he turned pro, and he loooks really really off.If you see the pics from the NY Pro, and the last pro show he did, he looks really really bad.I feel sorry for the guy, he busts his ass all these years to become a pro, it wasnt just given to him like  Denis Sergovskiy.Then when he finally turns pro,and his body looks tired.
His skin is loose, and he looks stringy.Vinny Galanti is a great guy, who was one of the best national level bodybuilder ever.
I just think age, and his receptors caught up with him.Atleast he is living his dream, he is competing on an IFBB rpo stage

Here's how he earned his pro card

http://www.musclegallery.com/denis_sergovskiy/index.html
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 05:42:50 PM »
If he was a pro, why was he competing as an amateur????

you're not a pro until you step on a pro stage, but the simple answer is because the IFBB Pro League wanted him to.

The bottom line is he was out of place on a pro stage.I dont care if he won every show there ever was in Russia.Does this physique look like it belongs on a pro stage!!!!!!

today, no.  so he messed up or mis-timed his conditioning for today's event.  so have lots of top tier pros

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »
you're not a pro until you step on a pro stage, but the simple answer is because the IFBB Pro League wanted him to.

today, no.  so he messed up or mis-timed his conditioning for today's event.  so have lots of top tier pros

His problems or deficiencies extend WAYYY beyond just conditioning

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NY Pro - Thoughts including about Dennis Sergovsky and Vinny G
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »
Tim ,I am a very positive person.I think Dennis has great symetry, a samml waiste, and big arms.
The leat of his worries is condtioning.He is 6'1-6'2" and claims 232lbs, I would say more like 220lbs.
The guy is tall he has no hamstrings, and no sweep in his quads.The good news is he has time on his side.The guy needs to put on atleast another 30lbs on stage to fill out that 6 fut plus frame of his.I mean come on, most pro bodybuilders who are 5'8" out weight him, and he is 4-5 inches taller then them.They say that for every inch you are taller then your compeitor, you should out weigh him by 10lbs.Now this isnt written in stone because trhere are 100's of diffrent variables, bone structure, larger frame, broader shoulder, and heavier morse dense bones.
I thinkl Dennis could be another Dennis Wolf in 4-5 years ,and another 40 lbs of weight on him.
I have seen him in person, and he looks kind of like Chrisitain Boering, or Mike Ohearn, a fitness model build.If I was him I would go into modeling or acting, he seems to have the build for it.
If he wants to be compeitive as a pro, he needs to fill in alot of weak points.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »
Damn, that booty on the bottom right is too hawt
O

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »
wtf is that in his posing trunk? it looks like a pouch.  :-\

oh man......

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2009, 12:14:37 PM »
well about vinny,btw he looked a lot tighter than at the pittsburgh show,drier and hard maybe smaller ,sacrificed a bit to get better than pittshow.that was a good lineup 1-5 some big ,conditioned guys who stand 5'2 to 5'6 and are thick for that size.vinny deserved to be there and certainly dieted and tried to bring his best.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2009, 12:47:06 PM »
Tim ,I am a very positive person.I think Dennis has great symetry, a samml waiste, and big arms.
The leat of his worries is condtioning.He is 6'1-6'2" and claims 232lbs, I would say more like 220lbs.
The guy is tall he has no hamstrings, and no sweep in his quads.The good news is he has time on his side.The guy needs to put on atleast another 30lbs on stage to fill out that 6 fut plus frame of his.I mean come on, most pro bodybuilders who are 5'8" out weight him, and he is 4-5 inches taller then them.They say that for every inch you are taller then your compeitor, you should out weigh him by 10lbs.Now this isnt written in stone because trhere are 100's of diffrent variables, bone structure, larger frame, broader shoulder, and heavier morse dense bones.
I thinkl Dennis could be another Dennis Wolf in 4-5 years ,and another 40 lbs of weight on him.
I have seen him in person, and he looks kind of like Chrisitain Boering, or Mike Ohearn, a fitness model build.If I was him I would go into modeling or acting, he seems to have the build for it.
If he wants to be compeitive as a pro, he needs to fill in alot of weak points.

Yeah, yeah.  But as you said, he could make it as a model so the real question is: how much fitness pussy did this man SLAY at this weekend's festivities?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2009, 01:48:31 PM »
They both need to hang it up!

cerro23456

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »
Why does Denis Sergovskiy look like two different people in these pictures? Who is that girl?

Denis Sergovskiy Денис Серговский

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denis-Sergovskiy-%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%81-%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9/28959907842?sk=photos

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
L