Author Topic: Perma-bulkers This Is The Story : (  (Read 5550 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Perma-bulkers This Is The Story : (
« on: May 16, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »
Everybody has seen the perma-bulkers (or Permanent Bulkers), these are the men in the gym who take part in a never ending cycle to bulk up. They are constantly attempting to gain muscle mass no matter what it takes. You have never noticed an ounce of any muscularity on their bodies. And yet they strut around the gym feeling undefeatable while they go on and on about the stress of being a true bodybuilder. So someone needs to tell them that they aren't bodybuilders, rather perma-bulkers.

Bodybuilders work out to achieve muscle gains, while at the same time keeping their body fat percentage very low in order to be able to show off the muscles. Bodybuilders eat and train just for the purpose of developing muscles, but they also eat and train to define and separate those muscles. Bodybuilders can be seen as works of art, carved out of a big chunk of rock for people to admire all the human body muscles. Perma-bulkers are on the other end of the spectrum, they are big hunks of sweaty human mass that just lift heavy weights and eat everything in sight. These people do almost no cardio and never bother to count calories. These people actually might have a little more in common with animals than with bodybuilders.

You might think that this lifestyle is at least a healthy way of living, but it's really not. Most of them suffer from high blood pressure, bad cholesterol levels, and an increased chance of a heart attack due to all of the extra stress that's placed on their bodies. In other words, you probably wouldn't find too many old perma-bulkers.

So why do these people do it? They do it because it's easy, and you never have to be careful with your diet. This routine allows them to skip cardio and just concentrate on heavy weights. They enjoy the feeling of just being big and think that they are intimidating. If that lifestyle fits them and makes them happy then so be it, but they are not allowed to refer to themselves as bodybuilders. Actual bodybuilders don't have respect for them because it is brutish and not disciplined.

So the next time you see a perma-bulker, warn him and let him know that the routine he has chosen is not that of a bodybuilders. Let him know that a bodybuilder's diet does not consist of cheeseburgers and beer, but lean meats and vegetables. Let them know that real bodybuilders spend just as much time doing cardio as they do lifting the weights. Let them know who they really are.

This is from: http://www.articlesbase.com/muscle-building-articles/permanent-bulking-the-ongoing-cycle-of-bodybuilding-training-581303.html

:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Perma-bulkers This Is The Story : (
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »
Everybody has seen the perma-bulkers (or Permanent Bulkers), these are the men in the gym who take part in a never ending cycle to bulk up. They are constantly attempting to gain muscle mass no matter what it takes. You have never noticed an ounce of any muscularity on their bodies. And yet they strut around the gym feeling undefeatable while they go on and on about the stress of being a true bodybuilder. So someone needs to tell them that they aren't bodybuilders, rather perma-bulkers.

Bodybuilders work out to achieve muscle gains, while at the same time keeping their body fat percentage very low in order to be able to show off the muscles. Bodybuilders eat and train just for the purpose of developing muscles, but they also eat and train to define and separate those muscles. Bodybuilders can be seen as works of art, carved out of a big chunk of rock for people to admire all the human body muscles. Perma-bulkers are on the other end of the spectrum, they are big hunks of sweaty human mass that just lift heavy weights and eat everything in sight. These people do almost no cardio and never bother to count calories. These people actually might have a little more in common with animals than with bodybuilders.

You might think that this lifestyle is at least a healthy way of living, but it's really not. Most of them suffer from high blood pressure, bad cholesterol levels, and an increased chance of a heart attack due to all of the extra stress that's placed on their bodies. In other words, you probably wouldn't find too many old perma-bulkers.

So why do these people do it? They do it because it's easy, and you never have to be careful with your diet. This routine allows them to skip cardio and just concentrate on heavy weights. They enjoy the feeling of just being big and think that they are intimidating. If that lifestyle fits them and makes them happy then so be it, but they are not allowed to refer to themselves as bodybuilders. Actual bodybuilders don't have respect for them because it is brutish and not disciplined.

So the next time you see a perma-bulker, warn him and let him know that the routine he has chosen is not that of a bodybuilders. Let him know that a bodybuilder's diet does not consist of cheeseburgers and beer, but lean meats and vegetables. Let them know that real bodybuilders spend just as much time doing cardio as they do lifting the weights. Let them know who they really are.

This is from: http://www.articlesbase.com/muscle-building-articles/permanent-bulking-the-ongoing-cycle-of-bodybuilding-training-581303.html

:(

irrelevant for body composition

wavelength approved
I hate the State.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »
that article is not about alex23   :D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »
BAM!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 02:58:41 PM »
these threads are excuses for fat fuckers

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »
these threads are excuses for fat fuckers

Ah come on be nice. :D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »
Here is my take

"If the average chick goes for a lean 180lb dude with a lean face, abs and arms, then IMO the only reason a permabulker is carrying 240lb of sloppy pasty mass is because they like to feel "big" in clothes around other dudes"

By dropping 40lb they would look much better and score with the chicks.

Therefore there must be an insecurity around other guys that is causing this

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 03:13:11 PM »
Here is my take

"If the average chick goes for a lean 180lb dude with a lean face, abs and arms, then IMO the only reason a permabulker is carrying 240lb of sloppy pasty mass is because they like to feel "big" in clothes around other dudes"

exactly boostboy

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 03:14:34 PM »
Imagine year after year, never being able to take your shirt off at the pool

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »
Here is my take

Really I didnt know that boost, thanks for the update. :'(

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »
good cardio means good health and quick recovery

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »
Imagine year after year, never being able to take your shirt off at the pool

being big is meaningless if you look shit with your shirt off

strength athletes get a pass though

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »
good cardio means good health and quick recovery

emre
good player

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »
Don't ne hatin. :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »
Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

You sicken me BITCH!!! >:(

;D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
I love these articles lol :D.

This is from: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Correct-Way-To-Live-The-Bodybuilding-Lifestyle&id=803213

We all know the perma-bulkers (or Permanent Bulkers) - the men in the gym who are on a perpetual bulking cycle. They are always trying to put on weight at all costs. You've never seen a sliver of muscularity on them. Yet they walk around, feeling big as a house, talking about their bodybuilding lifestyle.

But they are not bodybuilders. They are perma-bulkers.

Bodybuilders train to add muscle, while maintaining a lean enough body fat percentage to allow others to actually SEE this muscle. Bodybuilders eat for muscle, and train for muscle. But they also train and diet so that they can SEE this muscle. Bodybuilders look like they're a work of art, carved from granite and a human sculpture for all to admire. Perma-bulkers are the opposite; they are sweaty, heaving masses of humans, pounding out the weights and throwing back the cheeseburgers. They do no cardio, and they curb no calories. They are animals, without a doubt; But different animals from bodybuilders.

Health? Fuggetabout it. Perma-bulkers are walking heart attacks waiting to happen. They often have high blood pressure, poor cholesterol readings, and a belly full of very unhealthy things. You don't see many old perma-bulkers.

Why perma-bulk? It's easy. You don't have to watch what you eat. You can train heavy. You get to avoid cardio. You can walk around "as big as a house" and you do feel intimidating. If you choose to live your life as such, that is okay. But you just never claim to be a bodybuilder. Real bodybuilders have little respect for perma-bulkers, as they are seen as undisciplined beasts.

Don't be a perma-bulker. If you see a perma-bulker, warn him. Let him know that the rest of us are not silent because we're in awe of his mass and power. It's likely that we don't want to be seen talking to him. If you see him at the buffet or cafeteria, gently steer him to the salad bar, or to some lean meats. Perma-bulkers don't need that fourth croissant, and they don't need the third hot fudge sundae. If you see him in the gym, steer him away from the dead lift cage to the Stairmaster once in a while. For while it may feel good to be BIG, it doesn't look good to the rest of the world. And, as bodybuilding is by definition a visual sport, it's time that perma-bulkers comply.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »
Here is my take

ive been cutting and am nearly ripped to the bone, still looking huge in clothes. some people can have their cake and eat it too, thankfully my great genetics allow me to.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
ive been cutting and am nearly ripped to the bone, still looking huge in clothes. some people can have their cake and eat it too, thankfully my great genetics allow me to.
LOL

;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 05:17:10 PM »

You believe you have great genetics?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »
shhhhhh, Deicide.
The man went from 30% bodyfat to 3.5% in a matter of days and is ripped to the bone
do not question him  ;D

There was a thread where we discussed this and that most people totally underestimate their bf%. He said by early June he would be ripped to the bone; I am skeptical.
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »

LOL I found that article funny  ;D

It speaks the truth, to the rest of the world permabulkers are just "fat" you know it's true lol

AXA I know what you mean but you can definitely have visible muscle with body fat. My story I've been just avoiding cardio for the last five months. Surprisingly I seen the light and I'm starting to run again. Thanks for the motivation in the past brah lol.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
You believe you have great genetics?
yes.  they call me "the present" at my gym.