Author Topic: Talk About New World Order Police...In Montreal No Less  (Read 1420 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Talk About New World Order Police...In Montreal No Less
« on: May 16, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »
Notice the message in the story that says in Montreal...“it is forbidden for all persons to disobey a directive or a pictogram posted by the Société.”  WTF???... STAZI???

Woman cuffed for not holding escalator handrail

May 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM EDT

MONTREAL — Anyone who has ridden an escalator and bothered to pay attention has seen – and likely ignored – little signs suggesting riders hold the grimy handrail.

In Montreal's subway system, the friendly advice seems to have taken on the force of law, backed by a $100 fine.

Bela Kosoian, a 38-year-old mother of two, says when she didn't hold the handrail Wednesday she was cuffed, dragged into a small holding cell and fined.

“It was horrible, disgusting behaviour [by police],” said Ms. Kosoian, a 38-year-old student of international law. “I did nothing wrong. They should go find the guys who stole my tires off the balcony.”

Bela Kosoian, seen Friday in the Metro station, says she intends to fight the $420 in fines. (John Morstad/For The Globe and Mail)

Ms. Kosoian, who studies at the Université du Québec à Montreal, was riding an escalator down to catch a 5:30 p.m. subway from the suburb of Laval to an evening class downtown when she started rifling through her backpack looking for a fare.

Ms. Kosoian, who grew up in Georgia when it was still part of the Soviet Union, says she didn't catch the officer's instruction to hold the rail when he first approached.

When he told her again to hang on, she says she replied, “I don't have three hands.” Besides, she had been sick and feared catching a new bug.

That's when the officer demanded identification so he could write her ticket, she said.

Ms. Kosoian started arguing. The officers handcuffed her and threw her into a small holding cell. The officers searched her bag and gave her a $100 ticket for failing to hold the banister and another $320 ticket for obstruction.

The handcuffs bruised Ms. Kosoian's wrists and an officer's boot scraped skin off the top of her foot.

She intends to fight the tickets.

Société de transport de Montréal regulations say “it is forbidden for all persons to disobey a directive or a pictogram posted by the Société.”

At the top of the escalator in the Montmorency station, a small sign indeed shows a stick man holding a railing with the words, “Hold the handrail.”

Montreal's metro system is policed by transit inspectors and local police departments.

Isabelle Tremblay, a spokesperson for the STM, seemed relieved to establish late yesterday that Laval police stopped Ms. Kosoian.

“We were quite surprised to hear about this, we don't give fines for such things,” Ms. Tremblay said.

Laval police were unable to provide an explanation yesterday.

As Ms. Kosoian noted, Montreal's subway takes bicycles, strollers and babies but has few elevators, making banister-holding an unlikely juggling act for many.

Transit systems across Canada have struggled with innocent-sounding behaviour that can cause accidents.

A couple years ago, Toronto transit authorities removed signs urging escalator riders to stand on the right, walk on the left, because walking on escalators caused dozens of injuries. Walkers were not fined.

In the Vancouver region, officials will soon launch a campaign to discourage running, sliding down banisters and other risky behaviour.

“We do tend to tear our hair out sometimes at the ways people get hurt,” said Drew Snider, a spokesman for the regional transportation authority.

In Montreal, 16 students were injured in 2004 when an escalator suddenly stopped.

As for fears of catching another flu, a leading germ expert says you are more likely to fall down an escalator than catch illness from a handrail.

“No matter how dirty your hands become, all you have to do to avoid getting ill is wash your hands,” said Dr. Philip Tierno, the author of The Secret Life of Germs.

“Safety is first. If you break your head or break your neck, you don't have to worry about washing your hands.”
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Talk About New World Order Police...In Montreal No Less
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 05:36:23 PM »
Must be the Jews' fault... ::)
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »
Must be the Jews' fault... ::)

I was starting to like you 'Decide' - but these immature posts about every-thing being the JOO's fault are beginning, to fucking piss me off.

It's- LONG NOW - like the food pics.
How about some intelligent posts - just a few  ;) ;D ;D

If you were a JOO - I could go for it, but you have so many flavors we cant tell if you were juicy-fruit/Spearmint now. ;)

Don't be a - TARD - take a day off - it is Sunday !!

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »
Notice the message in the story that says in Montreal...“it is forbidden for all persons to disobey a directive or a pictogram posted by the Société.”  WTF???... STAZI???

Woman cuffed for not holding escalator handrail

May 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM EDT

Just about every-Caucasian country is developing these 'Zero tolerances' attitudes to Policing !!
& you are right, it is on -  THE PATH TO BEING ON PAR WITH 'SAVAK' -  but your use of the term 'STAZI' IS - A.JONES-PROMPTED KNEE JERK REACTIONISM !!

Hitler/Stazi = bad - OH-MY......................

You know what's also funny ?? Alex mentions the 'Holocaust' at least once on his show every day, & never questions the 'magic number 6 million', ever !! This is the guy that is supposed to find a conspiracy in  anything & knows how the establishment lies about everything. But no, not the Holoycost.  ::) ::) ::) :'(

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 02:52:41 AM »
The 'Obama Deception': A Key Word Analysis
(arranged in order of frequency)

This is a breakdown of the terminology and references used in the
popular Alex Jones documentary film 'The Obama Deception'
The results are scientific. The study was conducted on the entire 1
hour, 50 minute film.

56 Bankers
31 Bilderberg
27 Elite
21 Globalists
21 Trilateral Commission
15 Council on Foreign Relations
7 Nazis
5 Adolf Hitler
5 Anglo-American Empire/Germanic Death Cults
5 Round Table groups
3 U.S. Military
3 C.I.A.
1 Bolsheviks
1 Mossad
0 Israel
0 Zionists
0 Jews

Endgame - Blueprint For Global Enslavement: A Key Word Analysis
(arranged in order of frequency)

This is a breakdown of the terminology and references used in the
popular Alex Jones documentary film “Endgame: Blueprint For Global
Enslavement.” The results are scientific. The study was conducted
on the entire 2 hour, 20 minute film.

63 Bilderberg
30 New World Order
27 Elite
23 Hitler
22 Nazis
21 Anglo American/British Empire
11 Holocaust
11 European Union
10 United Nations
8 Council on Foreign Relations
7 Globalists
6 Bankers
4 Secret Societies
3 Military
2 Round Table Groups
2 Feds
2 CIA
2 Police State
2 Israel
1 King of Spain
1 Prison planet
1 Trilateral Commission
1 Mossad
1 Jew
0 Zionist
0 Bolshevik

--
PT -- nós somos todos os unbelievers.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 03:06:41 AM »
He always likes to spout off about how everything bad is because of a 'German death cult' or the Nazi's while at the same time anything bad like Communism was the fault of the 'East Germans'

Of course, lying Jewish Zionist disinformation shill Alex Jones, neglects to mention the fact that the entire 'East German Government' -  police state apparatus - was run by JOO's like Markus Wolfe, who, incidentally, was hired as a consultant by the US Dept. of 'Homeland Security' - Bias any-one ??
Growth/noob loves me

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 05:48:55 PM »
Just about every-Caucasian country is developing these 'Zero tolerances' attitudes to Policing !!
& you are right, it is on -  THE PATH TO BEING ON PAR WITH 'SAVAK' -  but your use of the term 'STAZI' IS - A.JONES-PROMPTED KNEE JERK REACTIONISM !!

Hitler/Stazi = bad - OH-MY......................

You know what's also funny ?? Alex mentions the 'Holocaust' at least once on his show every day, & never questions the 'magic number 6 million', ever !! This is the guy that is supposed to find a conspiracy in  anything & knows how the establishment lies about everything. But no, not the Holoycost.  ::) ::) ::) :'(

I used the term STAZI from a jewish woman I knew in the states who for some reason felt the need to always remind me she was a jew as well as tell me about the supposed holocaust, which by the way she was not even born when it happened. Nonetheless she would always say the director of the company she worked for was like the STAZI, which at the time I had no idea what she was talking about..so I asked, and she told me they were German Police who were brutal.

By the wayt I HATE ALEX JONES...Arrrggghhh.. He is a ZIONIST to his core and mentions the holocaust to keep the GUILT flowing in everyones veins and pity in everyones heart....doesn't work with me,. Oh and those missing 6 million jews (ha ha) they hauled ass to america, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Dominican Republic etc when WWII really got going. They were not killed, burned, gassed or anything...they just moved to other countries. And how ironic no one talks about the population growth of them in these mentioned countries right at the same time they "disappeared" in Germany.
C

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »
Oh and those missing 6 million jews (ha ha) they hauled ass to america, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Dominican Republic etc when WWII really got going. They were not killed, burned, gassed or anything...they just moved to other countries. And how ironic no one talks about the population growth of them in these mentioned countries right at the same time they "disappeared" in Germany.

You get put in jail for even questioning it in some European countries,Canada !!
That is what you call "rule with an Iron fist"
Growth/noob loves me