Author Topic: Game 7 of the NBA Rockets/Lakers...  (Read 5930 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Game 7 of the NBA Rockets/Lakers...
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 05:10:05 PM »
The NBA is completely set up for a Kobe/LeBron finals this year. Stern will make sure we see a Lakers/Cavs matchup with the L*kers winning.

All but guaranteed.

hope cavs win so he can stay in cleveland.  that fool go to ny he'll be on tv ever 2 mins.  king james is a sad marketing comparsion to air jordan.  nba is full of s##t.
Oh...Monica!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
i remember lebron's mom on tv saying she and the family were all rooting for Nuggets to win the #1 pick, so that Lebron would be able to leave akron/Ohio.

Of course, Cavs won the #1 pick, and he got to stay.

Akron is a dump.  I could see him moving to NYC.  He has great ambition beyond basketball, and NYC would be the place to do it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
i remember lebron's mom on tv saying she and the family were all rooting for Nuggets to win the #1 pick, so that Lebron would be able to leave akron/Ohio.

Of course, Cavs won the #1 pick, and he got to stay.

Akron is a dump.  I could see him moving to NYC.  He has great ambition beyond basketball, and NYC would be the place to do it.

I Hope he does leave Cleveland for New York
D

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »
I Hope he does leave Cleveland for New York

Why the hell would he leave this?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »
Why the hell would he leave this?

Heyy i start work (again) for the city of cleveland tomorrow as a C.O.,leave us alone! >:(
 :D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 02:13:13 PM »
if a cavs' rep reads this board...please resign that fool so he dont go to NY.  cant take another king james commercial.
Oh...Monica!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »
I'm still a little bitter that Houston beat Portland even though the Blazers are clearly a better team.  Blazers Lakers would have been a better series.  Looks like Kobe vs. Lebron in the finals. 

ihate when people say this. the 'better team' doesnt lose in 6 games. the 'better team' WINS. houston won because they play great defense and the young portland team couldnt cut it under the playoff intensity. sure they ahve tons of talent and potential, but this year Houston was the better team.
lol there are still people bitter about the all the Suns/Spurs series saying the suns were still the better team and should have won...despite the duncan spurs crushing the nash suns 3 out of 3 years winning a total of 12 times to the suns 4  ::)