Author Topic: Would drug testing Pro Bodybuilding  (Read 1857 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Would drug testing Pro Bodybuilding
« on: May 17, 2009, 08:17:07 PM »
Bring more excitement into this great sport of ours? Like suspending guys who test positive etc etc...Wouldn't that give the mags and the forums much more info to write about?  Who the fuck cares if the best body wins the show(its not like its been happening anyways)...Why not really stir shit up and make this thing a real soap opera...

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Would drug testing Pro Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 08:18:58 PM »
Bring more excitement into this great sport of ours? Like suspending guys who test positive etc etc...Wouldn't that give the mags and the forums much more info to write about?  Who the fuck cares if the best body wins the show(its not like its been happening anyways)...Why not really stir shit up and make this thing a real soap opera...

Are you lost?  This is "getbig.com." 

May I redirect you to: "getsmaller.com"

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »
Are you lost?  This is "getbig.com." 

May I redirect you to: "getsmaller.com"

I'm talking about the behind the scenes talk more then the bodies on the stage...Imagine if it was 1990 and Shawn Ray just tested positive of steroids at the ARnold...Just how many people would he throw under that bus in the forums after he lost such a check...I could see endless amounts of threads started here on Getbig because it could be done with identifying them...

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
I'm talking about the behind the scenes talk more then the bodies on the stage...Imagine if it was 1990 and Shawn Ray just tested positive of steroids at the ARnold...Just how many people would he throw under that bus in the forums after he lost such a check...I could see endless amounts of threads started here on Getbig because it could be done with identifying them...

I guess no one informed the greater bodybuilding community and the IFBB that everything they do should be based around stirring up chatter on message boards...

No one wants to see small, shrunken physiques in the pages of a magazine or onstage.  EPIC FAIL here. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 08:37:06 PM »
I guess no one informed the greater bodybuilding community and the IFBB that everything they do should be based around stirring up chatter on message boards...

No one wants to see small, shrunken physiques in the pages of a magazine or onstage.  EPIC FAIL here. 

Your totally missing the point...Drug test the top three only and watch how many people do exactly the same thing they would do if there was no testing...Bodies wouldn't change...And guys who test positive would pull a Cutler...

I believe you yourself said that Cutler should have won in 2001...He tested positive but fought it...Have does a guy like Cutler show up in his best shape ever but test positive for a banned substance?...He didn't take it seriously did he? And also collected his 2nd place earnings...

My point is most guys will say fuck it to the testing because they will never be tested...And if they happen to test positive, that would create tons of media type shit...Just look at baseball...Attendence was up when guys were getting caught...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 08:42:14 PM »

So everyone's cool with one show in 1990 being the non steroid Era in bodybuilding? That's retarded...Some of these fools need to be scape goats for the no nothing community...Today's bodybuilding scape goat is Valentino...Thats sad...The guy isn't even a bodybuilder...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 09:08:33 PM »
I really don't want to see skinny naturals "going at it"
I want to see freaks and how much the limit of the human physiology can be pushed
Like this...  :o

Plus then we would have to deal with all the "oh he was on but he knew how to pass the test" BS  ::)

Thats not naked back yard wrestling...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 03:35:04 AM »
the 3 things we will sell our mom and dad for are:

testosterone

growth hormone

diuretics

with out ALL those there is NO BODYBUILDING as of 2009

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 03:38:35 AM »

testosterone

growth hormone

diuretics

gh15 approved

god i was wondering all this time reading your posts....

what are diuretics for? I mean you use them only 3 days before competition so whats their use "year round"?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 03:46:20 AM »
god i was wondering all this time reading your posts....

what are diuretics for? I mean you use them only 3 days before competition so whats their use "year round"?

depends on the bodybuilder,,most conditioned bodybuilders only use them pre competition ,,but many use them along the year,, the only reason you see guys get to 4% ios diuretic no diuretics = never 4-5%

in addition the lower body fat you get with the help of diuretics at the end will result in a rebound into new size with the help of growth hormone insulin and testostrone,,,even with out the insulin new size will be achieved if physiqe is taken down to 4% ,,

the most important time is in the rebound stage thats! where we gain the new lean muscle ,,

reason you see all the gym rat never grow is because they never go down to 6 % and under inorder to rebound into new dimention

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 03:58:25 AM »
yes imo.

Drug testing+revert to old style posing trunks that is the only way the IFBB can fix bodybuilding.
Ban all ass shaking also.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 04:03:47 AM »
depends on the bodybuilder,,most conditioned bodybuilders only use them pre competition ,,but many use them along the year,, the only reason you see guys get to 4% ios diuretic no diuretics = never 4-5%

in addition the lower body fat you get with the help of diuretics at the end will result in a rebound into new size with the help of growth hormone insulin and testostrone,,,even with out the insulin new size will be achieved if physiqe is taken down to 4% ,,

the most important time is in the rebound stage thats! where we gain the new lean muscle ,,

reason you see all the gym rat never grow is because they never go down to 6 % and under inorder to rebound into new dimention

gh15 approved

How do diuretics help you lose fat?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 04:44:47 AM »
Yes , arnt they for water control god?

io856

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 04:53:25 AM »

testosterone

growth hormone

diuretics

gh15 approved
the recent ny pro has nothing to do with this being in your concious does it?  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 02:19:23 PM »

testosterone

growth hormone

diuretics

gh15 approved

Hmm, throw in some dbol and I'll also throw in my sister as well. But only hg gear, god! Only hg gear!

I have my standards.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »
Then instead of "all drugs" bodybuilding would be "all genetics."  We just can't fu**in win! 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 04:22:37 AM »

most bodybuilder that been on hormones for long time do not have much fat on them ,,its all water retention ,,,thus they look 10% but they are in reality 6-7% ,,the water is what cause the smooth look not the fat,,

the addition of diuretic cause a mental comfort for the bodybuilder because it shows him his true body fat  ,,as in reveal it ,,while showing him ok now you can stop cutting and bulk again ,,

many amatuers think they are fat but in reality they only hold water between skin and muscle ,,

plenty of fellas walk around at 7%  yet guru tell them they are 12% because they hold tons of water,,,
diuretic is a key element of bodybuilder,,

the biggest secret we hold from you is the diuretics,,thats one of the biggest secret of modern bodybuilding ,,,the right use of diuretics,,most lifters dont have a clue ,,,but the condition we achieve is ONLY AND MOSTLY DUE TO   RIGHT USE OF DIURETICS,,

after long use of aas you DO NOT HOLD MUCH FAT ON YOU ,,ESPCIALLY IF YOU USED GROWTH HORMONE,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 08:30:18 AM »

gh15 approved
He's exactly right   Good post

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 08:36:35 AM »
most bodybuilder that been on hormones for long time do not have much fat on them ,,its all water retention ,,,thus they look 10% but they are in reality 6-7% ,,the water is what cause the smooth look not the fat,,

the addition of diuretic cause a mental comfort for the bodybuilder because it shows him his true body fat  ,,as in reveal it ,,while showing him ok now you can stop cutting and bulk again ,,

many amatuers think they are fat but in reality they only hold water between skin and muscle ,,

plenty of fellas walk around at 7%  yet guru tell them they are 12% because they hold tons of water,,,
diuretic is a key element of bodybuilder,,

the biggest secret we hold from you is the diuretics,,thats one of the biggest secret of modern bodybuilding ,,,the right use of diuretics,,most lifters dont have a clue ,,,but the condition we achieve is ONLY AND MOSTLY DUE TO   RIGHT USE OF DIURETICS,,

after long use of aas you DO NOT HOLD MUCH FAT ON YOU ,,ESPCIALLY IF YOU USED GROWTH HORMONE,,

gh15 approved

So they don't help you lose fat? Just water?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »
It would kill the sport.   It's not going to happen anytime soon