Author Topic: Hegelian Dialectic  (Read 1906 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Hegelian Dialectic
« on: May 17, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »

What it is and how it's being used to shape world events

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Hegelian Dialectic
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 11:13:08 PM »
Is this your fist exposure to the 'Hegelian Dialectic ' - or do you know the principal/concept  inside-out ??
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
I hope people realise the only difference between this video and what Alex Jones says is that the guy in this video is calm and Alex speaks aggressively.  Same message, this is one of Alex's cornerstone arguments.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 11:45:05 PM »
on his last example, Bush and 9/11, I am proud to say I did not fall for it... not for a second :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »
I hope people realise the only difference between this video and what Alex Jones says is that the guy in this video is calm and Alex speaks aggressively.  Same message, this is one of Alex's cornerstone arguments.

He is not the worlds greatest orator - that I will give you (nor does he explain the concept very well)
But what does this have to do with 'AJ' ??

The 'Hegelian Dialectic' is fact, although he did not give examples of it's use in ancient times/Babylon, etc........

But the principle can bee seen, being used in many of our modern Historical events - wars - revolutions - financial collapse - political policies, etc......

100% - FACT.
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 01:32:31 AM »
He is not the worlds greatest orator - that I will give you (nor does he explain the concept very well)
But what does this have to do with 'AJ' ??

The 'Hegelian Dialectic' is fact, although he did not give examples of it's use in ancient times/Babylon, etc........

But the principle can bee seen, being used in many of our modern Historical events - wars - financial collapse - political policies, etc......

100% - FACT.
wow... I mean fucking wow... what does this have to do with AJ?  That's priceless because if you don't know that, you haven't listened to him.  What are you doing condemning a person you have not spent any time listening to?  I mean I condemn a lot of people, Rush, Hannity, Beck etc but I've spent the time listening to them in making my judgement.  If you don't follow the connect here, you have never listened to AJ.  Most likely you've just clicked him off annoyed at his style.  That's fucked up.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
wow... I mean fucking wow... what does this have to do with AJ?  That's priceless because if you don't know that, you haven't listened to him.  What are you doing condemning a person you have not spent any time listening to?  I mean I condemn a lot of people, Rush, Hannity, Beck etc but I've spent the time listening to them in making my judgement.  If you don't follow the connect here, you have never listened to AJ.  Most likely you've just clicked him off annoyed at his style.  That's fucked up.

Not at all - I posted the break down of his last two documentaries.
Not to mention I have seen them all.

Tell me how you demonize the 'HG' because of 'Jones' ??  ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 01:46:36 AM »
Not at all - I posted the break down of his last two documentaries.
Not to mention I have seen them all.

Tell me how you demonize the 'HG' because of 'Jones' ??  ??? ??? ???
demonize?  WTF are you talking about?  We're not on the same page I guess...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 02:18:15 AM »
demonize?  WTF are you talking about?  We're not on the same page I guess...

I may have miss-read your initial points   :'( I am only human 'Hugy baby'
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 02:48:19 AM »

Dude is semiclueless, couldn't even get the etymology right of the word. :-\
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »
Bottom line... Create the problem in order to provide the solution ...aka End game agenda.

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know?
For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.”
--Caesar
w

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 01:46:40 AM »
Bottom line... Create the problem in order to provide the solution ...aka End game agenda.

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know?
For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.”
--Caesar

Good post !!
I was not aware of this quote

"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting 'Georg Hegel' in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

Every single time we fight for/defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in 'Marx/Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The  'synthetic Hegelian'  solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global  agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (& transient verbs), covert actions,outright assaults on individual liberty, & her pay-masters, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled and guided thought.

First task = (Pink Floyd - 'The Wall') take you TV up to the roof (preferably 10 stories or more) & hoof the fucker off.........

"Hegel's dialectic will more often than not be  broken up for 'convenience into three moments' called "thesis" (in the French historical example, the revolution), "antithesis" (the terror which followed), followed by "synthesis" (the constitutional state of free citizens, to be governed by stealth under the Rothschild's, the new defacto-leaders of France).
Free to do as we tell you............. ::)

The Hegelian dialectical formula: A) (thesis) versus B) (anti-thesis) = c) (synthesis).

For example: If (A) my idea of freedom conflicts with (B) your idea of freedom then (C) neither of us can be free until everyone agrees to be a slave.

The Soviet Union was based on the 'Hegelian dialectic', as is all Marxist writing. The Soviets didn't give up their Hegelian reasoning when they supposedly stopped being a communist country. They merely changed the dialectical language to fit into the modern version of Marxist thinking called communitarianism (Love that one - the old hidden hand).
American author 'Steve Montgomery' - explores Moscow's adept use of the Hegelian dialectic in Glasnost-Perestroika: A Model Potemkin Village.
Just Google him = loads of intel.
Growth/noob loves me

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 01:21:07 PM »
good post pillow biter  :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 11:51:11 PM »
good post pillow biter  :)

Thanks you.

But I don't bite pillows !! it gives me that scratching a balck-board feeling, eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuw. ;)

Glad you liked the post...................
Growth/noob loves me