Author Topic: Belgian Bodybuilding - competitors flee when doping officials show up  (Read 9636 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: Dutch bodybuilders flee from doping tests...
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2009, 07:10:18 PM »
Wrong.

Bodybuilding = fags shooting themselves up with tons of drugs and getting fucked in the ass by fags after the "shows". Most BB'ers = dirt poor, and there = very little money to be earned in the "sport".

Other sports = less drugs, harder training, more healthy and much higher sums to be earned + more respect from the general population.

+ BBing = not really entertaining, only sexually arousing for fags.
Sports are for the mindless drones of society who work 40 hours a week.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »
can't all this be on one thread, i mean come on

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2009, 07:12:57 PM »
Sports are for the mindless drones of society who work 40 hours a week.

Are you a meat popsticke?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2009, 07:29:49 PM »
Are you a meat popsticke?
I was a catsup popsicle and i was sold to a woman in white gloves.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This story re: Belgian Bodybuilding and its competitors fleeing, is being played-out in the media across the world. Yet, another ugly day in this so-called sports ugly history!

Yes f@cktards, another story centering around the abomination that is known as 'bodybuilding'.

This story again reaffirms the sttreotype that bodybuilding and it shows, is filled with drug abusing little men who have massive insecurity-chips on their shoulders! Amongst others things!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Belgian Nationals raided!
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2009, 07:39:11 PM »
the inspectors were government officials, pretty much law enforcement officials, with the authorization to ban you from all sports for two years, giving you a permanent record.  perhaps even affect your ability to get a job or government benefits.

Are you kidding me?  Europe is a fucked up place.  The US might have made steroids controlled substances, but at least here there aren't any government officials with a right to test people running around.  Only sanctioning bodies can test, their results apply to their own organization only, and they sure as hell aren't government officials or law enforcment.
Ron: "I am lazy."

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Bodybuilders flee drug testers; event canceled
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9585824/Bodybuilders-flee-drug-testers;-event-canceled?GT1=39002

BRUSSELS (AP) - Ready to flex their pecs and strike a pose, bodybuilders at the Belgian championships scattered when doping officials showed up.

After a spate of positive doping tests in recent years in Belgium, the event had been moved across the Dutch border to Vlissingen for the weekend competition.

"They must have felt safe out there," doping official Hans Cooman told the Associated Press on Monday.

But Cooman and two colleagues got the necessary papers to check the tournament in the Netherlands. And when they identified themselves just before the event — with the 20 bodybuilders weighing in and preparing themselves — the testers drew quite a response.

The bodybuilders got up and left, preferring to quit rather than submit to doping tests. Some grabbed their gear and headed straight out the door.

"They must have been flabbergasted," Cooman said.

Bodybuilders usually take months to prepare for such championships, yet the sight of controllers was too much for them.

"I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," Cooman said.

Bodybuilding has a long history of doping, and Cooman said this latest flap "didn't do its reputation any good."

Last year, 22 of 29 tests were positive, either for steroids or for refusing testing, a failure rate of a staggering 75 percent.

"This was the first time though we turned up in the Netherlands," Cooman said.

Minutes before the start of the championships, before even one gleaming pose was on display, organizers had no option but to tell a few hundred fans that had come to the Arsenaal theater that there was not point in staying.

Now Cooman and his colleagues will report the case to the disciplinary committee, which will have to decide whether the bodybuilders can be punished because they refused to be tested.

A man who refused to give his name at the NABBA Belgium bodybuilding federation could not explain why the competitors had suddenly rushed off and would not discuss the matter.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilders flee drug testers; event canceled
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »
 :o

::)
I am a big baby

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Re: Bodybuilders flee drug testers; event canceled
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »
I have it on good authority that the bodybuilders only fled when they saw "muscularny" pucker his lips to collect their urine samples  ;D

tweeter

• Getbig IV
I couldn't believe it when I saw this on the front page of ESPN.com this morning, right between articles on Manny Ramirez and Tony Stewart.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Belgian Nationals raided!
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »
Are you kidding me?  Europe is a fucked up place. 

just Belgium, and just because this org requested and got government recognition as an official sports organization, although that was probably 50-60 years ago.    Since they're government recognized, the government can set the rules.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Great that a show with the full 20 competitors and probably 50 spectators now gets worldwide attention! :D

Apparently they are allowed to test randomly in gyms too, kind of like the situation in sweden atm. The doping van arrives, they look around who looks suspicious and then test asap

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Apparently they are allowed to test randomly in gyms too, kind of like the situation in sweden atm. The doping van arrives, they look around who looks suspicious and then test asap

and what is the law that they're breaking?   can you be tested for traces of THC if you look like a pot head?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: Bodybuilding article on front page of ESPN.com!!!
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »

A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.

Yeah, I bet they "just grabbed their GEAR and ran off".

I'd be doin' the same, much like ever wannagetbigger and bigger and bigger.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
and what is the law that they're breaking?   can you be tested for traces of THC if you look like a pot head?

When out in public, ofcourse.
Don't ask me why a certain law is active or not, I don't make them  ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
 ;D ;D ;D

BRUSSELS -- The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled.

A doping official says bodybuilders just grabbed their gear and ran off when he came into the room.

"I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.

Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition.

Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."

During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4175375

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Thanks you.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Gee....hadn't seen this yet....

::)
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
;D ;D ;D

BRUSSELS -- The Belgian bodybuilding championship has been canceled after doping officials showed up and all the competitors fled.

"I have never seen anything like it and hope never to see anything like it again," doping official Hans Cooman said Monday.

Twenty bodybuilders were entered in the weekend competition.

Cooman says the sport has a history of doping "and this incident didn't do its reputation any good."

During testing of bodybuilding events last year, doping authorities of northern Belgium's Flanders region found that three-quarters of the competitors tested positive.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=4175375

???to doping officials show up?
I hate the State.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Repost

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
let me say it again for the slow among us around the world ,,AGAIN,,BODYBUILDER USE HORMONES,,ALL OF US USE HORMONES,,THERE IS NO NATURAL BODYDBUILDING AS OF 2009 ,,IT IS LESS THAN 1% THAN THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY THUS NONE EXSISTANT ,,

I DO NOT KNOW EVEN ONE SINGLE COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER OR POWERLIFTER AS OF 2009THAT WON A COMPETITION AND IS  TRUE NATURALS ,,NOT ONE!

8 OUT OF 10 FELLAS IN YORU GYM HAVE BEEN TO HORMONES IN THEIR LIFE TIME,,

AMERICANOS ARE THE WORST,,THEY ARE THE WORST ABUSERS OF HORMONES AND GENERAL USERS OF DRUGS ,,THEY WILL ALSO HIDE IT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN EVEN FROM THEIR CLOSET RELATIVES,,NOT ALL BUT MOST,,

THERE WAS ONCE NATURAL BODYBUILDING TOO BACK IN THE DAY BUT NO MORE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
let me say it again for the slow among us around the world ,,AGAIN,,BODYBUILDER USE HORMONES,,ALL OF US USE HORMONES,,THERE IS NO NATURAL BODYDBUILDING AS OF 2009 ,,IT IS LESS THAN 1% THAN THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY THUS NONE EXSISTANT ,,

I DO NOT KNOW EVEN ONE SINGLE COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER OR POWERLIFTER AS OF 2009THAT WON A COMPETITION AND IS  TRUE NATURALS ,,NOT ONE!

8 OUT OF 10 FELLAS IN YORU GYM HAVE BEEN TO HORMONES IN THEIR LIFE TIME,,

AMERICANOS ARE THE WORST,,THEY ARE THE WORST ABUSERS OF HORMONES AND GENERAL USERS OF DRUGS ,,THEY WILL ALSO HIDE IT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN EVEN FROM THEIR CLOSET RELATIVES,,NOT ALL BUT MOST,,

THERE WAS ONCE NATURAL BODYBUILDING TOO BACK IN THE DAY BUT NO MORE

gh15 approved
Yes! And thera lots of other sports that use even more steroids that bbing... The difference is that 90% of bbers do not deny the use of steroids, but in every other sport, 90% of the athletes deny the use of steroids... So which one is more respectable? ;)
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yes! And thera lots of other sports that use even more steroids that bbing... The difference is that 90% of bbers do not deny the use of steroids, but in every other sport, 90% of the athletes deny the use of steroids... So which one is more respectable? ;)

I see your point, but this bit?  Come on now.

jwb

• Getbig V
Tim is likely right about this situation.

Chances are this federation decided to get themselves recognized by their government and be in the running for government funding.

Once they receive tax payers money then they are subject to doping controls just like any other sport.

They figured they could get around it by holding their show in holland but it didn't work.