Author Topic: kids, do good in school- i didn't and this is where i look for employment.......  (Read 10583 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez

Maybe you were born with a brain not suited for academics? ;D

not everyone can win the noble prize like QuakerOats Mirza ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/tlg?query=male&addThree=

btw, i'm not trying to be funny

this is where i start my internet browsing EVERYDAY

It would be interesting to see where getbiggers look to find their next job.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
not everyone can win the noble prize like QuakerOats Mirza ;D

he is smart, though

I mean, he figured out a way to make efficient use of his home by making it his mode of transportation as well

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Johnny,

Just make your parents buy you whatever you want. There should be no reason for you to strain yourself for pointless or useless work. 

It is rather amusing how fooled Americans are into giving up their entire life in pursuit of trinkets all the while being used as nothing more than an indentured servant to the higher ups.  They then conflate their whole existence with their occupation and become unoriginal and unintelligent with no prospect of ever attaining self-fulfillment.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Johnny,

Just make your parents buy you whatever you want. There should be no reason for you to strain yourself for pointless or useless work. 

It is rather amusing how fooled Americans are into giving up their entire life in pursuit of trinkets all the while being used as nothing more than an indentured servant to the higher ups.  They then conflate their whole existence with their occupation and become unoriginal and unintelligent with no prospect of ever attaining self-fulfillment.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

people are gonna accuse me of "nuthugging" you too much TA but you speak the truth

people think they have this moral duty to live "upright" life

mobster's have it right- why work like a 9-5 like some schlub

the fact in this matter for the "moral" set is this- there is a "God" but you know what- he doesn't care what you do with your life
Religion, however, bullies people with their bully stick the call "God" saying that do this and do that but don't do this or else "God" will strike you with lightening.

God don't care what you do with your life- have fun

btw, my fucking dad owes me alot of money cuz that mother fucker is LOADED AND HE DIDN'T PAY SHIT FOR ME WHEN I WAS GROWING UP

mass 04

• Getbig V
what does your dad do for work jnn?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

mason who works by himself and has ALWAYS gotten paid under the table

also, according to my mom, he is also half a fag

oh and get this, SHE PAYS HIM ALIMONY after the divorce

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

He works down by the docks...

mass 04

• Getbig V

haaha holy shit, he must have had a good lawyer.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Johnny,

Gotta say I agree. I would never force my children to work if it wasn't necessary.
What is called "work" today is mostly a perversion anyway.

The Master

• Getbig V

Some fucked up family relations here.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

Some fucked up family relations here.

here is the kicker

they both hate each other BUT they both, on their own, decided that i'm "no good"

The Master

• Getbig V
Gotta say I agree. I would never force my children to work if it wasn't necessary.
What is called "work" today is mostly a perversion anyway.

You have children?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Gay father and overbearing mother......poor johnny never had a chance.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
people are gonna accuse me of "nuthugging" you too much TA but you speak the truth

people think they have this moral duty to live "upright" life

mobster's have it right- why work like a 9-5 like some schlub

the fact in this matter for the "moral" set is this- there is a "God" but you know what- he doesn't care what you do with your life
Religion, however, bullies people with their bully stick the call "God" saying that do this and do that but don't do this or else "God" will strike you with lightening.

God don't care what you do with your life- have fun

btw, my fucking dad owes me alot of money cuz that mother fucker is LOADED AND HE DIDN'T PAY SHIT FOR ME WHEN I WAS GROWING UP

There is no god my friend, other than that, your father owes you as your parents had you at their own behest and volition, whereas you did not have a single say in the matter.  They wanted you for solely their own entertainment or whatever self-serving purpose. And if they have discarded you like a worn out toy (as seems to be the American trend) after their amusement is placated, it would do you good to remind them of their conscious choice and the fact that you had none in being born.  In my opinion, a parent owes their children for life. Whatever they want, whenever they want.  There is zero point in making anyones life more difficult, especially when the means are there to provide freely.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You're only 30. Go back to school. That or try working a legitimate job that doesn't involve you taking long objects up the ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You're only 30. Go back to school. That or try working a legitimate job that doesn't involve you taking long objects up the ass.
Why this obsession with "work"?  I don`t see how that would validate or boost Johnny`s existence any further.  Why would it make you so ecstatic for Johnny to "work".  Furthermore, what exactly constitutes a "legitimate job" and how and why do you classify employment as such?

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Johnny,
Sounds like you got some pretty shitty parents.  Trust me though, you do not need good parents to get what you want out of life.
My wife came from Brazil from absolute nothing and has made more for herself than her entire family (9 brothers and sisters) combined.

My advice to you is learn that you are unique.  We all are.  Set some goals for yourself and make a specific plan on how to get there.  If stripping is your only visible solution now, do it.  Always keep your eyes open, opportunity comes at you in ways you might not expect.

I will tell you this, having a pessimistic view will only get you a pessimistic life.  If that is what you enjoy, than stick with it, but if you want more, change your viewpoint.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Why this obsession with "work"?  I don`t see how that would validate or boost Johnny`s existence any further.  Why would it make you so ecstatic for Johnny to "work".  Furthermore, what exactly constitutes a "legitimate job" and how and why do you classify employment as such?

Make me ecstatic? I couldn't care less. He's crying about how he has no money and his life is in the shitter. There's a pretty simple solution to that. Go work. Not everyone can be a lifelong student.  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
 They wanted you for solely their own entertainment or whatever self-serving purpose.

actually, given the fact that they were both a product of post WWII Europe it can be assumed that they believed in marriage before you have kids

well, my parents didn't get married till i was 8 (they divorced a year later) so, i was a child of sin

I was destined for a life as a degenerate

The Master

• Getbig V

Basic rule: Focus on emotional fulfillment when designing your life.

The Master

• Getbig V
actually, given the fact that they were both a product of post WWII Europe it can be assumed that they believed in marriage before you have kids

well, my parents didn't get married till i was 8 (they divorced a year later) so, i was a child of sin

I was destined for a life as a degenerate

In all seriousness, you probably believe that today, and this deeply held belief influences your life in almost every area you can think of.

lvtolft

• Getbig III

In all seriousness, you probably believe that today, and this deeply held belief influences your life in almost every area you can think of.
You are exactly right.  The language you use to describe yourself will define who you are.  Change the language, change your life.

The Master

• Getbig V
You are exactly right.  The language you use to describe yourself will define who you are.  Change the language, change your life.

Good idea, but he probably can't change a belief as strong as this by changing his inner dialogue. He needs theraphy (like EMDR or CBT) to get rid of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
How does one make money without working?
Perhaps "making money" is a useless endeavor to some and provides no fulfillment.  I believe his parents should provide him fully with whatever he wants.

I do not want children whatsoever, but if I did, I would make sure that he or she would NEVER have to do anything he or she did not want to do.  If they want a Ferrari, a Ferrari they will get.  The point is, only have a child if you plan on making their life as simple as they want it to be.  If you cannot do that, what business do you have in having a child?  The upper classes have always used this rule and that is why the upper classes ALWAYS remain at the top and for long periods of time.  You will have some rogues that will make it to the top, but rest assured that once they do, they implement the aforementioned rule and shower their children with the best that they can provide.