Author Topic: kids, do good in school- i didn't and this is where i look for employment.......  (Read 10727 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Good idea, but he probably can't change a belief as strong as this by changing his inner dialogue. He needs theraphy (like EMDR or CBT) to get rid of it.

lol at "cock and ball torture"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Perhaps "making money" is a useless endeavor to some and provides no fulfillment.  I believe his parents should provide him fully with whatever he wants.

I do not want children whatsoever, but if I did, I would make sure that he or she would NEVER have to do anything he or she did not want to do.  If they want a Ferrari, a Ferrari they will get.  The point is, only have a child if you plan on making their life as simple as they want it to be.  If you cannot do that, what business do you have in having a child?  The upper classes have always used this rule and that is why the upper classes ALWAYS remain at the top and for long periods of time.  You will have some rogues that will make it to the top, but rest assured that once they do, they implement the aforementioned rule and shower their children with the best that they can provide.

No they dont.....

The vast majority of millionaires assets are totally squandered in a generation or two due to the effect of "subsidized living" that they provide to their offspring.....which breeds complacency and lack of solid work ethic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
No they dont.....

The vast majority of millionaires assets are totally squandered in a generation or two due to the effect of "subsidized living" that they provide to their offspring.....which breeds complacency and lack of solid work ethic.
You=Wrong.  Totally wrong. 

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Good idea, but he probably can't change a belief as strong as this by changing his inner dialogue. He needs theraphy (like EMDR or CBT) to get rid of it.
You might be right.  I do not know Johnny or what he needs.  Until that point, trying something might help him more than he thinks.
It does require one to really look inside of themselves and i have found that is a lot harder for people to do than i would wish.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Perhaps "making money" is a useless endeavor to some and provides no fulfillment.  I believe his parents should provide him fully with whatever he wants.

I do not want children whatsoever, but if I did, I would make sure that he or she would NEVER have to do anything he or she did not want to do.  If they want a Ferrari, a Ferrari they will get.  The point is, only have a child if you plan on making their life as simple as they want it to be.  If you cannot do that, what business do you have in having a child?  The upper classes have always used this rule and that is why the upper classes ALWAYS remain at the top and for long periods of time.  You will have some rogues that will make it to the top, but rest assured that once they do, they implement the aforementioned rule and shower their children with the best that they can provide.

What about the middle class mom that refinances her house and gets a home equity loan so she can buy her dumb girl blonde haired daughter a BMW before she goes off to college to become a sororstitue?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

You= talking about the WAY UP Upper Class, in which case you are correct. I am talking about the average household with a few million dollars in assets.

Read "The Millionaire Next Door", one of the greatest selling books of all time.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
btw, this thread won't matter once june hits cuz it is close to wedding season meaning that the bachlorette parties (and male revues) will be aplenty....
which is good cuz personal training drops off abit believe it or not

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Stick would like Heart to run a train on him

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

Stick would like Heart to run a train on him

great fucking tune

The Master

• Getbig V
You might be right.  I do not know Johnny or what he needs.  Until that point, trying something might help him more than he thinks.
It does require one to really look inside of themselves and i have found that is a lot harder for people to do than i would wish.

You = correct, doing something = better than doing nothing.

And yes, self change = very hard work (unless one accepts Gary Busey into ones soul 8) )

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
What about the middle class mom that refinances her house and gets a home equity loan so she can buy her dumb #### blonde haired daughter a BMW before she goes off to college to become a sororstitue?
The mother must have forgotten that abortion was and is legal.  :-\

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yes in a perfect world that would happen.
But people have to grow up and take charge of their own lives, I know that your parents died when you were very young, Adam (I'm sorry they did), but I highly doubt they would have done that for you.
What do you do to make a living now?
Let us pray for them now AXA my son  :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You = correct, doing something = better than doing nothing.

And yes, self change = very hard work (unless one accepts Gary Busey into ones soul 8) )
What is wrong with doing nothing as opposed to something, if the nothing brings true happiness and enlightenment or freedom ala Thoreau.

The Master

• Getbig V
What is wrong with doing nothing as opposed to something, if the nothing brings true happiness and enlightenment or freedom ala Thoreau.

Debussey was refering to how JohnnyNoName should do something to remove his deeply held negative beliefs instead of doing nothing. He = clearly not very happy.

In general, if doing nothing makes you the most happy, by all means (just be aware of where it might get you) 8)

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Doing nothing can definitely be an appropriate option depending on the circumstance.  
We were talking about someone calling themselves a degenerate.  I wouldn't call that happy, would you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes in a perfect world that would happen.
But people have to grow up and take charge of their own lives, I know that your parents died when you were very young, Adam (I'm sorry they did), but I highly doubt they would have done that for you.
What do you do to make a living now?
I come from Jews (father`s side) , albeit cultural atheist Jews as most all Americanized Jews are.  The Jews provide for their families forever and always.  Its called La Kosher Nostra.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Yes, we would all love to do nothing and have plenty of money and have anything we desire, But life does'nt play out that way.
Doing nothing doesn't pay the bills or put food on the table.  You work to make money just like the rest of us.

what do you know about life, boy

you are a snot nosed kid who doesn't know anything yet

wait till you turn 30, THEN tell me about life, boy

The Master

• Getbig V
what do you know about life, boy

you are a snot nosed kid who doesn't know anything yet

wait till you turn 30, THEN tell me about life, boy

At 30 - 40+, your knowledge about life will be more colored by your personality and direction taken in life than actual reality.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Yes, we would all love to do nothing and have plenty of money and have anything we desire, But life does'nt play out that way.

I absolutely disagree. What comes for free is worth nothing. And anybody who has to do "nothing" year in year out for a longer period of time will perish mentally sooner or later. I know what I'm talkin about, I was "student" for years, hardly doing anything and gettin' all the cash from my parents in the ass. ;D

I feel much better nowadays having a regulated daily routine, high salary and can actually look forward to finishing times, weekends and holidays.

I prefer the EU-Stress so much over the DI-Stress. Nothing more fulfilling in life than working hard for something and getting rewarded fairly. Everything else is a joke and no life.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It would be interesting to see where getbiggers look to find their next job.

One site I use is www.eslcafe.com
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I come from Jews (father`s side) , albeit cultural atheist Jews as most all Americanized Jews are.  The Jews provide for their families forever and always.  Its called La Kosher Nostra.  

::)
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I absolutely disagree. What comes for free is worth nothing. And anybody who has to do "nothing" year in year out for a longer period of time will perish mentally sooner or later. I know what I'm talkin about, I was "student" for years, hardly doing anything and gettin' all the cash from my parents in the ass. ;D

I feel much better nowadays having a regulated daily routine, high salary and can actually look forward to finishing times, weekends and holidays.

I prefer the EU-Stress so much over the DI-Stress. Nothing more fulfilling in life than working hard for something and getting rewarded fairly. Everything else is a joke and no life.

I disagree. Neither is there a strong correlation between performance and salery, nor between fullfilment and salery or fullfillment and effort.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
I disagree. Neither is there a strong correlation between performance and salery, nor between fullfilment and salery or fullfillment and effort.

Then u probably got the wrong job?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Wavelength is our resident 'wahrsager'... ;D
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Do your parents provide for you?
Ron, do your parents provide for you?

If so, who provides for them? your grandparents?

and who provides for your grandparents? their parents? and for them their parents?

where do they get the money to support generations for their entire life?

Does this money never run out if no jew has to work?

where does this enormous amount of wealth come from?

TA is talking out of his arse. My parents cut me off after I got my BA, end of story. Don't get shit from my progenitors except a birthday book once a year.
I hate the State.