Author Topic: BIG STACK  (Read 8987 times)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
BIG STACK
« on: May 18, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
This is  a cycle id be running just want some expert opinions on this and see what u would change/do diff also i was wondering how much water would one mix into the gh in order to do 3iu a day 5 days a week, weekends off in a 5mg 15iu gh kit it comes with 10ml water

3 iu gh morning 5 days on, 2 off
> 1 tab arimidex a day everyday
> 3 cytomel a day25 mcg x 3 everyday (75mcg) morning, afternoon ,night
> After workout 1/2 cc sigma glutimine,12 caps of bcaa, 1 tab glucophage with low carb drink
> 600-1000mg test e from iran a week
>
all this stuff is straight from the canadian pharmacy no ug lab stuff at all vaccume sealed seizin 15iu gh pharmacy sigma glutimine , ect ect thx again

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: BIG STACK
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »
Here,

i would suggest you post this as a thread and let us all give you some advice - so OTHERS could learn...as well...

I am telling you that hundreds if not thousands of "THE BAD GUY"s like yourself badly needs advice - and I am willing to help - but could not possibly do it individually...

However, as i do care for all my brothers and sisters of iron - regardless of status, professional or novice amateur, nationality, race, religion, age, sex, IQ, sexual preference, immigration status...you name it...I am willing to give you precise advice here on board - publicly ...so others could learn as well...

So, if you post it - just give me a link - as I am so busy working I have no time to search....

Mixing gh with water is very simple math...BTW

If you are putting 1cc (1ml) of water in whatever amount of powder (5 or 6 mg = 15 or 18 IU's) - what does that mean?

1cc has 100 units on "insulin syringe" - right?

So if your GH is 5mg or 15IU's - that means:

10 units on insulin syringe =1.5 iu of gh
20 = 3 iu
30=4.5 iu
40= 6 iu
50 = 7.5 iu
100 = 15 iu

Understand?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »
So you have ZERO ANABOLICS, only TEST, GROWTH HORMONE, THYROID AND ANTI-ESTROGEN?

WHY?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »
i have 30ml winstrol from the vet sumit and also 2ml deca from organon if needed along with some anavar bascially whatever i need what do u suggest i add in? everything is available

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »
milos u were saying before that i was taking to much cytomel what would be ur suggestion then ? start with 25mcg and go up? cuz i was told go straight threw with 3 dose of 25mcg a day to make 75mcg and what anabolics would u suggest i take with it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »
So you have ZERO ANABOLICS, only TEST, GROWTH HORMONE, THYROID AND ANTI-ESTROGEN?

WHY?

What do you consider an "anabolic"? And why would he need to include one or why is it advantageous instead of straight test? I mean test is more anabolic than most of the so-called anabolics.

Would you consider Dianabol an anabolic?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 05:02:50 PM »
What do you consider an "anabolic"? And why would he need to include one or why is it advantageous instead of straight test? I mean test is more anabolic than most of the so-called anabolics.

Deca, Stanozolol, Anavar, etc.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 06:04:55 PM »

WHY?

LOL Maybe cause that's all he needs.  There really is no secret to drug use as long as you follow the basics .  Take a certain amount and you'll grow.  Take a couple of  drugs and you'll grow.  What is adding one more compound going to accomplish?  You pros are hilarious. 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
im just looking for what your opinions are ive done gear for over 8 yrs i know what im doing i just wanted to see if anyone could give me some new advice cuz u never stop learning, as for anabolics i already said b4 i just came off a pfizer cyp with anatest prop and some summit winny with masteron and anavar now im onto this stack any info is better then no info, i also like to know what you guys think about cytomel i was going to take it at 25mcg a day  3 x a day for 75mcg while on the growth but milos says its a very bad idea but i have a slow metabolism sooo what u guys think cuz ive read many posts that say u cant shut off ur thyroid even if u just stop taking cytomel cold turkey sooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo everyone got there own opinion what u guys think? any help is appreciated

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 07:31:12 PM »
Yeah i would think a 1000mg test a week and 4IUs GH ED would be pretty good.

Sure though more stuff will give a bit more boost.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 05:19:44 AM »
Deca, Stanozolol, Anavar, etc.

Yeah I suspected that, that's bodybuilder terminology. But really, all steroids apart from testosterone are pretty much "anabolics", if you ask a doc for example. Dianabol was designed for anabolism. The poster child of anabolic steroids.

Since you've talked to Milos why does a stack need one of these weaker anabolics?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 06:53:04 AM »
when did 600-1000mg. of test and 3 i.u. of growth become a "big stack"? ???

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »
Yeah I suspected that, that's bodybuilder terminology. But really, all steroids apart from testosterone are pretty much "anabolics", if you ask a doc for example. Dianabol was designed for anabolism. The poster child of anabolic steroids.

Since you've talked to Milos why does a stack need one of these weaker anabolics?

I didn't go into detail with him about it, but he definitely likes to add in anabolics.  He personally loves anavar.  If I remember correctly, it's just the synergy between the drugs and perhaps the ability to get the same total effect without having to take as much test.  He also says it's very important to rotate test esters (and anabolics) within the cycle (if long) and from cycle to cycle.   

He swears he's never taken more than 750mg of Test per week, but he didn't go into detail what other anabolics he was on in his prime.  Honestly, I tend to believe him.  IMO, there is a huge difference between someone with superior genetics (ala, Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Ronnie Coleman, etc) and the rest of the pros, when it comes to how much gear is required. 

Look at Arnold and the guys of that era.  They had genetics far superior to most pros today.  Many of today's pro's just take more drugs to compensate.  They wouldn't stand a chance on the doses that Arnold era guys took.  Look onstage...you have guys who are huge freaks that don't even look good aesthetically.  Thats "all drugs."

I'd say Milos has pretty damn good genetics and that it doesn't take anywhere near as much gear for him as it would the other 99.9% of people in the world.  Hell, even gh15 said something about his genetics to that effect.  Add in insulin and GH and that amount of gear for him is reasonable.

Also, I find it amazing that people that have never met him call him a liar or a fraud.  He knows what he is talking about.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »
I didn't go into detail with him about it, but he definitely likes to add in anabolics.  He personally loves anavar.  If I remember correctly, it's just the synergy between the drugs and perhaps the ability to get the same total effect without having to take as much test.  He also says it's very important to rotate test esters (and anabolics) within the cycle (if long) and from cycle to cycle.  

He posted this:

my 12 week Olympia cycle would be:

4 weeks:
Sustanon 250 - (500-750 mg/week)
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Trenbolon Acetate (200 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)
Winstrol tabs (3 x 15 mg/day)
Arimidex - 1 mg /day alternate with 2.5 mg Femara every other day

9-12 week:

Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Masterone 100 mg every other day - stop 10 days out
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Oxandrolone (3 x 10-20 mg/day)
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?
Arimidex 2 mg (possible 3?) /day

With this cycle possible additions:

Clenbuterol, T3 (cytomel) T4 (Synthroid) GH, insulin, Cytadren....IF needed or available...but you asked for steroids - anyway...

Sure is a mix and match of different compounds. I wonder if Milos knows Heptylate = Enanthate.  :D

And yes, by adding weaker anabolics you can add total hormone without as much androgenic sides. That would be a good reason. But is it more effective?

I think Anavar is fantastic also.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »
I really dont know much about Milos but he has an opinion and I like how he wants it on the open so all can learn, nothing wrong with that.  It seems he has some big dudes come out of his gym.

I mean i have to agree the title of this thread is BIG STACK the stack the OP proposed is not a BIG STACK,a bunch more steroids would make it one though. Maybe thats what he's saying?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
when did 600-1000mg. of test and 3 i.u. of growth become a "big stack"? ???

that's my sunday stack.
asstropin

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
that's my sunday stack.
it's not a small amount but it's a drop in the bucket to some cycles.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »
milos u were saying before that i was taking to much cytomel what would be ur suggestion then ? start with 25mcg and go up? cuz i was told go straight threw with 3 dose of 25mcg a day to make 75mcg and what anabolics would u suggest i take with it

Whoever would tell you to go from zero to 75mcg a day should be examined and/or arrested...

Hormones are NOT something you should be playing with...and when HEALTHY individual like yourself wants to implement whatever hormone for whatever reason - you must know possible consequences...

If medical community would have slightest clue what goes in "bodybuilding world" - they would instantly call for "red alert" - state of emergency...

If only general considerations for hormones are viewed - basic endocrinology, classes of hormone molecules, classifications of hormonal communication systems, biosynthesis of peptide and protein hormones, general concept of a hormone receptor, cellular organization, hormone-receptor interactions, regulation of HR's (hormone receptors), intracellular receptor specifics and membrane receptor characteristics...mechan ism of hormonal action - with entry of particular hormone into target cells, receptor mediated signaling, steroid hormone regulation of gene transcription...plasma transport (of steroid and THYROID -in your case-hormones...and I could go on and on...from anatomical, physiological, morphological relationship to chemistry, biochemistry and clinical aspects ALL NEEDED to be considered when hormone of choice would be implemented for QUESTIONABLE (to say nicely) reasons...

Thyroid Hormones are science on its own...

God, so many dangers you are facing are EXACT reason why I don't suggest to anyone - any amount BEFORE knowing everything important - and even than I would be cautious - before I recommend something... (contrary to my cyber-hero t-boobs belief...)

Thyroid gland and its hormones are capable of causing alteration in just about ALL metabolic pathways, organs and physiological effects...IT IS ATOMIC BOMB and as such - not a child's play...
Effects on metabolic pathways on one side and effects on cellular differentiation and development on the other MUST BE UNDERSTOOD - before recommending a protocol...and idiot who gave you 3X25mcg without knowing much about your present state - could literally "screw" you for years to come...and/or even life...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »
im just looking for what your opinions are ive done gear for over 8 yrs i know what im doing i just wanted to see if anyone could give me some new advice cuz u never stop learning, as for anabolics i already said b4 i just came off a pfizer cyp with anatest prop and some summit winny with masteron and anavar now im onto this stack any info is better then no info, i also like to know what you guys think about cytomel i was going to take it at 25mcg a day  3 x a day for 75mcg while on the growth but milos says its a very bad idea but i have a slow metabolism sooo what u guys think cuz ive read many posts that say u cant shut off ur thyroid even if u just stop taking cytomel cold turkey sooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo everyone got there own opinion what u guys think? any help is appreciated

YES - I do think it is very bad idea without knowing...

But, in any case - ever considered starting "low" - like half tab a day for one week, before increasing to 1 tab a day (half every 12 hours) for another week...and than similar ascend to possibly 3 tabs a day (if that's your previous "right amount"...?)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »
milos proving again that he is a fraud and not worth 10 dollars let alone 1000.

How about $9? :'(...per second that is...?
Could you afford both seconds - as I would give you 2 for 1 special and give you all 4 for the price of two...

Deal - Dumbo?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 10:55:11 AM »

And why would I need to include - explanation to someone like you Van?
Obviously - you are - oh so knowledgeable  ;D ;D ;D you have to wonder why anabolics actually even exist...as straight test according to you (and people alike ::)) is self-sufficient and in no way disadvantageous... :-X :-X :-X

Hmmm, maybe we should actually have reality check and send "getbig anabolic experts" back to kindergarten as even 1st graders are too advanced - in anabolic department...

Hint - so you could possibly switch your brain ON after years of "darkness" - doctors prescribe TEST to critically catabolic patients or something else?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »
And why would I need to include - explanation to someone like you Van?
Obviously - you are - oh so knowledgeable  ;D ;D ;D you have to wonder why anabolics actually even exist...as straight test according to you (and people alike ::)) is self-sufficient and in no way disadvantageous... :-X :-X :-X

Hmmm, maybe we should actually have reality check and send "getbig anabolic experts" back to kindergarten as even 1st graders are too advanced - in anabolic department...

Hint - so you could possibly switch your brain ON after years of "darkness" - doctors prescribe TEST to critically catabolic patients or something else?

Milos, why are you attacking me? My post was very polite with no sarcasm. I was curious as to what you consider "anabolics". I was interested in your reasons. I have not tooted my own horn excessively here, I've never said I'm extremely knowledgeable. I only discuss things to the best of whatever knowledge I may have.

Anabolics were developed to reduce the androgenic effects while still supplying anabolic effects. Duh! I even said that was a good reason to include them in a cycle. But it just so happens that the drugs with the most androgenic effects are ALSO the most anabolic. Test and Tren are more anabolic than Primo and Winstrol. Why is Anavar used on burn patients instead of test? First of all it's because that's what the drug manufacturer sought approval for. Expensive drug, much money to be made. Same reason Serostim was pushed as an anabolic for HIV patients. Which is more anabolic GH or Test? Secondly it doesn't cause much androgenic sides = can be used on women and children even.

And though I try to be respectful to you I have to say that you are skirting the hard questions. I do not think you have extremely in depth knowledge of hormones like you try to make it sound by cut and paste passages like this. Not that I do either but I can tell when someone tries to dazzle me with their supposed superior knowledge using terminology they do not understand. Are you telling me that you order blood work on your athletes and/or consider/measure a bunch of parameters before recommending thyroid hormones for example? You say doctors would call for red alert if they saw a typical bodybuilders polypharma stack. That's true but they would react the same seeing your recommendations, guaranteed. Are you a doctor? Would a doctor approve of your recommendations of stacking 3-4 steroids, insulin, T3 + T4 (you recommended both at the same time... good luck finding a doc approving of that), IGF-1, clenbuterol, antiestrogens, Cytadren (LMAO a doc would definitely approve of this drug Milos! ::)) ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Get real, you're a witch doctor maybe.  :D

Mauro DiPasquale said it best, no doctor, including himself has ANY IDEA what the effect, long and short term, is from stacking these drugs. He IS a doc, listen to him, especially since you have said he's a true expert and you have tremendous respect for him.

If only general considerations for hormones are viewed - basic endocrinology, classes of hormone molecules, classifications of hormonal communication systems, biosynthesis of peptide and protein hormones, general concept of a hormone receptor, cellular organization, hormone-receptor interactions, regulation of HR's (hormone receptors), intracellular receptor specifics and membrane receptor characteristics...mechan ism of hormonal action - with entry of particular hormone into target cells, receptor mediated signaling, steroid hormone regulation of gene transcription...plasma transport (of steroid and THYROID -in your case-hormones...and I could go on and on...from anatomical, physiological, morphological relationship to chemistry, biochemistry and clinical aspects ALL NEEDED to be considered when hormone of choice would be implemented for QUESTIONABLE (to say nicely) reasons...

What do you teach your athletes? To take underground thyroid hormones like Luke Wood did? Things like this would be the first place to start, instead of BS about how you consider the "intracellular receptor specifics" and "morphological relationship to chemistry" before giving your recommendations.

I do agree that thyroid is nothing to take lightly.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »
i always read and use that if your on gh, to take a low dose thyroid with it, now for someone who is going to stay on gh long term, how long would i run t3 with my gh?
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 02:48:44 AM »
Cytadren (LMAO a doc would definitely approve of this drug Milos! ::))

My doctor is actually currently researching how to best use Cytadren in PCT, just like Milos does....btw, do you understand which drugs he uses it with?   That would help understand its role in PCT. 

You guys do understand that he comes to this board for entertainment.  He fucks with you on purpose with his responses.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 04:32:55 AM »
My doctor is actually currently researching how to best use Cytadren in PCT, just like Milos does....btw, do you understand which drugs he uses it with?   That would help understand its role in PCT. 

You guys do understand that he comes to this board for entertainment.  He fucks with you on purpose with his responses.

Hummmm?  I was hoping he came to share his knowledge and experience.  This ain't a circus.