Author Topic: Elisabeth Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse Ventura  (Read 8127 times)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
Re: Elisabeth "Right Wing Idiot" Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse Ventura
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »
 ::) Its funny ! JESS was a joke until he starts with the politically correct shit ! These f---kers want to bomb the f--k out of us to get the afterlife virgins ! If your involved with the bullshit you get the board ! If you dont like the west ! Stay the f---k home ! Cheers !

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 01:00:23 AM »
Jesse VEntura is the fucking man!!!!!!! Here's a recent interview, he's being interviewed by the FOX monkey, Sean Hannity ....actually that's an insult to a monkey but let's not get technical, he's totally raping poor Sean  ;D ;D ;D

Thats Hannities  job to talk good about Bush and Republicans.  He gets paid millions to do so, who else would actually say that the country was better off after Bush left office then before he took office ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 01:58:40 AM »
Jesse VEntura is the fucking man!!!!!!! Here's a recent interview, he's being interviewed by the FOX monkey, Sean Hannity ....actually that's an insult to a monkey but let's not get technical, he's totally raping poor Sean  ;D ;D ;D

Unbelievable.....how can that Hannity guy say such things with a straight face? These people REALLY believe their bullshit.
HAHA, RON.....

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 02:36:29 AM »
::) Its funny ! JESS was a joke until he starts with the politically correct shit ! These f---kers want to bomb the f--k out of us to get the afterlife virgins ! If your involved with the bullshit you get the board ! If you dont like the west ! Stay the f---k home ! Cheers !

dude , you do understand that if you pour 20 pounds of manure onto someone they are bound to smell foul

People are talking about governments ADVANCE interrogation tactics , what about simple manipulation tactics, you think they are beyond that ??

Make the public believe islam is bad , go in rape their oil and do it under the guise of PATRIOTISM

Jihad is islamic war , to which rules apply to protect your religion (as is the case in any religion) , not what these fuckers are doing thats hired by certain power that be to mudsling islam , what a joke

Do you realise people havent even seen OSAMA alive , physically?? and to launch wars with his name just with a picture or video or 2 , is manipulation at its highest !! huh , are you kidding me right now, this is the millenium ,wow ! think about that for 2 seconds

osama btw , i dont care for whther he did anything or not or whoevers agent he is i dont know ,its all done with alternate motives dude and NOTHING is real

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 03:07:12 AM »
Jesse is smarter than he sounds. He knows that the Republicans will be down and out for a few periods now, so he invests in political correctness in order harvest what he sees a changing political landscape. He did not have these views before, but now he has. Will the gamble pay off? I doubt it, as his new image comes off as fake all the way.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 03:58:41 AM »
MattT, you actually got on YouTube to check out video clips of The View?  :-[

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 04:00:05 AM »
Jesse is smarter than he sounds. He knows that the Republicans will be down and out for a few periods now, so he invests in political correctness in order harvest what he sees a changing political landscape. He did not have these views before, but now he has. Will the gamble pay off? I doubt it, as his new image comes off as fake all the way.

That's not the case at all, he's not democrat or republican.  prove he had different views on torture before.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 04:00:32 AM »
I hope Ventura runs for pres one day!  He owned that bitch good!

How's Dubai, India these days?
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 04:04:15 AM »

Anyone who steps in front of a camera has an interest in self promotion but he seemed to believe what he was saying.  What seemed fake to you?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 04:08:46 AM »
Anyone who steps in front of a camera has an interest in self promotion but he seemed to believe what he was saying.  What seemed fake to you?

If his epic apple polishing for the democrats is not obvious to you...than perhaps you are his WWE fan ;D

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 04:17:29 AM »
If his epic apple polishing for the democrats is not obvious to you...than perhaps you are his WWE fan ;D
he doesn't support the democrats at all, you must not be very familiar with him.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 04:17:45 AM »

Jesse has not sounded any different since he was Governor.

This isn't his first run in politics you know... He's always been very socially liberal and fiscally conservative... He's very consistent as far as I've heard from him.

He simply says what most people should say... You can't bitch about Obama quadrupling the deficit when it's very hard to say he had any other choice.

Most economists agree.

What he didn't like is the Republicans spending exactly like the Democrats, but not collecting any money for it... As he said, At least the "Democrats are cash and carry."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 04:19:00 AM »

I'm not too politically savvy, I'll admit, so maybe you're seeing something I'm not.  Sounded to me like he condemned torture whatever its new-speak title and disapproved of those in government knowingly lying to the people.  

Are you saying you agree with his views but he's grandstanding for personal gain?  Or do you disagree with his opinions on torture and lying politicians?

I never really followed wrestling.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 04:20:23 AM »
I'm not too politically savvy, I'll admit, so maybe you're seeing something I'm not.  Sounded to me like he condemned torture whatever its new-speak title and disapproved of those in government knowingly lying to the people.  

Are you saying you agree with is views but he's grandstanding for personal gain?  Or do you disagree with his opinions on torture and lying politicians?

I never really followed wrestling.

The man is a former Navy seal and knows what Waterboarding really is.

He's said it before, Waterboarding IS torture, and the only people who say it isn't are the people who have never been waterboarded.

He has been.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »
I hope Ventura runs for pres one day!  He owned that bitch good!

You are dellusional. That Ventura speech is bullshit... Muslims don't deserve a human treatment, they act like animals, and they do not understand the meaning of the word "PEACE".
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 04:25:21 AM »
The man is a former Navy seal and knows what Waterboarding really is.

He's said it before, Waterboarding IS torture, and the only people who say it isn't are the people who have never been waterboarded.

He has been.

Which is why he called bs on the Cheney title for it - "Advanced Interrogation"

Seems like you're disagreeing with me but I think we're actually on the same page Holmes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 04:31:21 AM »
Besides, all this talk about Dems and Repubs, and what he has said before, etc, seems like a lot of mud in the water.  It's a much simpler issue.  Do you agree with what he said in the clip or not?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 04:32:51 AM »
The View has got to be one of the most retarded shows around... :-X
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 04:34:54 AM »
The View has got to be one of the most retarded shows around... :-X

Agree/Disagree dammit!!  >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 04:35:31 AM »
Agree/Disagree dammit!!  >:(

You're the man! 8)
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 04:38:14 AM »
You're the man! 8)

I love The People as if they were my own children.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 04:43:45 AM »
I would love to bang the hell out of Elizabeth. 

x2

I've always said that I'd never do an adult film (not for official release anyway), but now that I think about it, I would do one with Elizabeth, even while she's pregnant.  A ball gag would be required, though.

Afterwards, I'd love to have her and her family over for a dinner party and would like to hear some of her right-wing ramblings with my seed dripping from her luscious lips. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 05:06:08 AM »
x2

I've always said that I'd never do an adult film (not for official release anyway), but now that I think about it, I would do one with Elizabeth, even while she's pregnant.  A ball gag would be required, though.

Afterwards, I'd love to have her and her family over for a dinner party and would like to hear some of her right-wing ramblings with my seed dripping from her luscious lips. 

I hate the State.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 05:37:43 AM »
Besides, all this talk about Dems and Repubs, and what he has said before, etc, seems like a lot of mud in the water.  It's a much simpler issue.  Do you agree with what he said in the clip or not?

You are a political schmoe

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 05:42:15 AM »
Ventura= wackjob
X