Author Topic: Elisabeth Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse Ventura  (Read 8128 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Elisabeth "Right Wing Idiot" Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse Ventura
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2009, 05:45:44 AM »
Ventura= wackjob

A former Navy SEAL and Vietnam vet and governor of Minnesota with real experience with waterboarding...a wack job...right.... ::)
I hate the State.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2009, 05:52:08 AM »
Ventura= wackjob

The lunatic Ventura still thinks he is in WWE.

In politics: Jese Ventura = Ace Ventura

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2009, 07:24:31 AM »
Jesse isn't the sharpest tool in the drawer.  When he was generating some interest about maybe running as an independent presidential candidate, he stated this in an interview:

In a Playboy interview, he said, "Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2009, 07:32:26 AM »
Jesse isn't the sharpest tool in the drawer.  When he was generating some interest about maybe running as an independent presidential candidate, he stated this in an interview:

In a Playboy interview, he said, "Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business."

He's 100% correct, regardless of whether the statement was politically astute. 

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2009, 07:46:57 AM »
dude , you do understand that if you pour 20 pounds of manure onto someone they are bound to smell foul

People are talking about governments ADVANCE interrogation tactics , what about simple manipulation tactics, you think they are beyond that ??

Make the public believe islam is bad , go in rape their oil and do it under the guise of PATRIOTISM

Jihad is islamic war , to which rules apply to protect your religion (as is the case in any religion) , not what these fuckers are doing thats hired by certain power that be to mudsling islam , what a joke

Do you realise people havent even seen OSAMA alive , physically?? and to launch wars with his name just with a picture or video or 2 , is manipulation at its highest !! huh , are you kidding me right now, this is the millenium ,wow ! think about that for 2 seconds

osama btw , i dont care for whther he did anything or not or whoevers agent he is i dont know ,its all done with alternate motives dude and NOTHING is real
;) So when we are in their country and making money its called raping them ? But when they are here this is their country and when they make money  its just fine ? Kind of funny isnt it ! Did you ever claim they are raping our resources when they are here making money ? Did you ever notice that every country they are in they become a pain in the ass ! I have no problem with anyone coming here ! I do have a problem with them emposing rules on us that they bring ! And thats what they do ! I could go on and on about the state of countries where they are the majority but I wont bother ! Political correctness has become far to rediculous and plain dangerous ! As for the rest of your question ! Yes Im aware dude !

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
You are a political schmoe

What an odd thing to say.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »
Which is why he called bs on the Cheney title for it - "Advanced Interrogation"

Seems like you're disagreeing with me but I think we're actually on the same page Holmes.

I am in agreement with you on this... Yes.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
Stupid arguments.One,these "people" are not soldiers,they are terrorists.Number two,water boarding stopped an attack on LA.Number three,McVeigh didnt try to hide what he did.He laid it out,he was proud of it.Ventura is a boob who should go back to what hes good at, announcing wrestling.He is ashamed of the country?Well,that makes him about the same as that tranny,Michelle Obama.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »
1. always though Elizabeth was smokin since her Survivor days.

2. she is dumb as a board, to be expected considering her looks.

3. all those women have no business discussing politics and should stick to talking about shoes or what they are going to make for dinner.

4. Ventura is awesome and i think the same way he does everytime i ehar him debate.

5. Hannity is beyond words. biggest right wing Tool ever created.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »
1. always though Elizabeth was smokin since her Survivor days.

2. she is dumb as a board, to be expected considering her looks.

3. all those women have no business discussing politics and should stick to talking about shoes or what they are going to make for dinner.

4. Ventura is awesome and i think the same way he does everytime i ehar him debate.

5. Hannity is beyond words. biggest right wing Tool ever created.
x2

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2009, 07:17:01 PM »
Actually, I believe Barbara Walters is more than allowed to discuss politics and current affairs.

She has only been a journalist for about 50 years now... A real hard hitting journalist who has interviewed more political figures than damn near anyone on the planet.

She can say whatever she wants to.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 12:48:05 AM »
3 pages of this thread and no nudes of Hallelbeck...this is quite disturbing. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 12:49:53 AM »
Jesse is a good dude.  I would love to bang the hell out of Elizabeth. 

POST OF THE YEAR!
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2009, 12:51:07 AM »
POST OF THE YEAR!
Short, sweet and right to the point.  Booooooooooooooom!   

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »
;) So when we are in their country and making money its called raping them ? But when they are here this is their country and when they make money  its just fine ? Kind of funny isnt it ! Did you ever claim they are raping our resources when they are here making money ? Did you ever notice that every country they are in they become a pain in the ass ! I have no problem with anyone coming here ! I do have a problem with them emposing rules on us that they bring ! And thats what they do ! I could go on and on about the state of countries where they are the majority but I wont bother ! Political correctness has become far to rediculous and plain dangerous ! As for the rest of your question ! Yes Im aware dude !

thats all that matters then

oh and btw...you are about to witness history in the making, we are in its midst right now , a verry pivotal point it will be in history , remember -  of the BACKFIRING of the plans to ridicule islam......regular people even are NOT accepting the medias bullshit and know their country is wrong - ppl arent that stupid these days