Author Topic: What is the maximum physique you can build with just steroids and no gh or insul  (Read 3570 times)

io856

today only guys like richard jones have the old skool physique.
how do you think jason cutler would've placed amongst the predecessors?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
pros today should also only take in steroids then maybe they would look good, as bodybuilding suppose to be.
physiques like in pumping iron, powerfull athletic structures and not the michelin man pros of today where it all revolves around how much you inject.

Het leve den Haague!
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Early - mid 80's top level pro's...

that's also with genetics and proper nutrition..

Yeah I agree.  There is one dude I don't know why ......Lance Dreher..........I've always thought he had a kick ass physique.  It these guys looked like pretty normal guys in clothes.  That's another thing I found cool.  I mean they looked like they where bodybuilders but they didn't look like boxy, wide, idiots who had to buy everything oversized.  Bodybuilders just look stupid nowadays.  And that stupid pseudo "hardcore" mentality everyone tries to portray nowadays?  Working out in a beanie, with gold chains, throwing weights around acting like an asshole.  I didn't get that vibe from the 80's, era. 

Boost

• Getbig V
Yeah I agree.  There is one dude I don't know why ......Lance Dreher..........I've always thought he had a kick ass physique.  It these guys looked like pretty normal guys in clothes.  That's another thing I found cool.  I mean they looked like they where bodybuilders but they didn't look like boxy, wide, idiots who had to buy everything oversized.  Bodybuilders just look stupid nowadays.  And that stupid pseudo "hardcore" mentality everyone tries to portray nowadays?  Working out in a beanie, with gold chains, throwing weights around acting like an asshole.  I didn't get that vibe from the 80's, era. 
A lot of it has to do with height and shoulder structure

It's why a Bob Paris would be much more impressive and striking in person at 6"1-6"2 than a Boxy Branch Warren at 5"5

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
 :o

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.

This man should be at the Helm of todays scene....if we at Getbig stand together we will make it so!

M!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.

Err...that photo didnt quite work out.... here we go

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Most of the top guys 60s-70s look great and did it with just roids. Dickerson actually was reputedly one of the exceptions who also used GH, though GH and roids still doesn't give you the look of today.

Haney is what bodybuilding is all about.  Kick ass physique.  Mike Mentzer is the caucasian version in my opinion.  

Haney was highly flawed and benefited mightily from relatively weak competition most of the time.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
gh and insulin ruined bodybuilding.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Most of the top guys 60s-70s look great and did it with just roids. Dickerson actually was reputedly one of the exceptions who also used GH, though GH and roids still doesn't give you the look of today.

Haney was highly flawed and benefited mightily from relatively weak competition most of the time.

LOL You're such an idiot.  Haney was far from being highly flawed.  He had his flaws for sure.  Did I say he was the greatest bodybuilder of all time?  No.  But he's what bodybuilding is all about. 

Dickerson is pathetic.  He's a midget.  Seriously, the guy had a great physique but my god he was a serious midget.  No thanks.  And Jeffers isn't top of the scene because he's a homo. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V

If you ever had any credibility it is long gone now.  Haney had 8 Olympia wins (Arnold had 7); that's more than anyone save Coleman who also had 8.  I don't think that record will ever be broken.  In their day Gaspari, Strydom, Labrada, etc. were not considered weak competition.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

I'd say this should be achievable:

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
This is the opposite of the thread title

pumpster

• Getbig V
If you ever had any credibility it is long gone now.  Haney had 8 Olympia wins (Arnold had 7); that's more than anyone save Coleman who also had 8.  I don't think that record will ever be broken.  In their day Gaspari, Strydom, Labrada, etc. were not considered weak competition.

Highly naive to place so much faith in numbers from an organization that has always been highly commercial and loaded with agendas. They love you for your gullibility and would like to give you a nice pat on the head lol. Time for a reality check there kid.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

u got it backwards.  that physique was built ONLY with GH & insulin.
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
ulin?

As in good old fashioned roids like test, deca, dinabol, etc.?

how about this?

pumpster

• Getbig V
But he's what bodybuilding is all about. 

If you were smart you'd have framed this as purely your opinion, then it wouldn't have been so easy to dismiss what you said. There are plenty of guys who preceeded Haney who were just as good or better, including Haney's hero Robinson. Robinson had better balance, far better size and better lines overall but thanks to politics you're unaware of you won't bother worshipping his nuts lol you're too predictable.