Author Topic: CAVEMAN Training...  (Read 3533 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
CAVEMAN Training...
« on: May 18, 2009, 07:31:58 PM »
This video shows Sean Sherk (UFC) going through a Caveman Training Session at API in Minnesota. This video was on shot May 1st, 2009, three weeks prior to his fight with Frankie Edgar.

This reminds me of the "300" Spartan workout so many of you disgusting fatguts got infatuated with after seeing 300 dudes with better abs than yours.

Oh, btw, before you wonder how much of his physique is due to this type of training, you should know he's been suspended once for AAS and is known for using "performaance enhancing" supplements. If you arent cheating, youre losing. Up your dose meat heads.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: CAVEMAN Training...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »
all this mma, ufc, tapout....whatever crap is gay

i dont care what you say.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »
all this mma, ufc, tapout....whatever crap is gay

i dont care what you say.

Oh, Mr. Magoo, it looks like youre confused again. This isnt a MMA thread. It's a thread pertaining to a particularly unique style of training. Please try to stay on topic.
Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 07:40:51 PM »
Oh, Mr. Magoo, it looks like youre confused again. This isnt a MMA thread. It's a thread pertaining to a particularly unique style of training. Please try to stay on topic.
Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

i see a picture of a guy in gloves and long shorts trying to look tough

all the same to me.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »
i see a picture of a guy in gloves and long shorts trying to look tough

all the same to me.

You're so confused this evening! These pics are simply here to display his physique.
This is NOT an MMA thread. Give it up and fade back into the shadows of mediocrity from wenst you came, Magoo. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
You're so confused this evening! These pics are simply here to display his physique.
This is NOT an MMA thread. Give it up and fade back into the shadows of mediocrity from wenst you came, Magoo. 

hey hey in your post you said he was part of UFC and thats what i said in my original post. I dont care if theres a difference, but its all the same to me. Still gay.

Although +1 for using the word "wenst".

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 07:48:35 PM »
hey hey in your post you said he was part of UFC and thats what i said in my original post. I dont care if theres a difference, but its all the same to me. Still gay.

Although +1 for using the word "wenst".

What a sad display this evening Magoo. Give it a rest. You just can't seem to avoid trying to get in the final word.
This is a sad day for you and Getbig as a whole.  God give us strength in this time of need!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
This video shows Sean Sherk (UFC) going through a Caveman Training Session at API in Minnesota. This video was on shot May 1st, 2009, three weeks prior to his fight with Frankie Edgar.

This reminds me of the "300" Spartan workout so many of you disgusting fatguts got infatuated with after seeing 300 dudes with better abs than yours.

Oh, btw, before you wonder how much of his physique is due to this type of training, you should know he's been suspended once for AAS and is known for using "performaance enhancing" supplements. If you arent cheating, youre losing. Up your dose meat heads.

your mother

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 09:08:08 PM »
Great conversation between intellectuals right here in this thread.
Q

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
Great conversation between intellectuals right here in this thread.

;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »
I hate MMA

At the start it was interesting and fun. Then it got agy grappling deominant.

I hate people talking about it in the gym etc. 10 years down the line there will be another phenomenon.

Jizzacked

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »
that gas mask bullshit looks like a pretty bad idea

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »
monster Gigantic Head sat atop Epic 8-inch wide clavicles.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »

my GOD!!!!!!!  he must be EVERY LAST BIT of 167 pounds there!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :o

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »

i was most impressed when he bounced that little purple ball, how symbolic enuff said.
F