Author Topic: Best jobs for the future based on current conditions?  (Read 34789 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Best jobs for the future based on current conditions?
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2009, 01:43:16 AM »
I don't remember names.

One was trying to sell me house hold products that one can get much cheaper, and of better quality, at Walt-mart or Amazon.com.

The other one was similar, but claimed to take advantage of technology to better market and sell their products.

The other one was some fruit juice, or something like that, making exaggerated claims about it's nutritional value.

The other one was kitchen products, I think, maybe more than just kitchen stuff.

The other one was nutritional supplements, again making exaggerated claims about their nutritional value and effectiveness.

One of these four people fell for it twice...slow learner.  He fell for the same BS..."oh, those were not legit companies, try this other ones..."

They are all the same.  They were asked to buy worthless books, were asked to pay for their own training and marketing materials, to buy a significant amount of inventory, and to pay to go listen to motivational speakers make exaggerated income and success claims about this industry. 

You're not giving me much to go on, so there's really not much I can say.
Could you ask your friend the specific names, ...I'm sure he would remember them

Few people bought their products.  I bought nothing from them.  I'm not that gullible.

Then clearly there was at least one foundational pillar missing; ...a valueable product people wanted

They all lost more money than they made, and they now regret ever having gotten involved with Multi Level Marketing industry.

How long did the do the business before they quit?
I'm not refering to how long their name was attached to a distributor application, but rather how long they actually did the business before quitting? 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 6 months?

Did you know that if you bought a McDonald's franchise, ...you wouldn't expect to break even until maybe your 5th year of operation
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2009, 03:50:57 AM »
I remember hearing about some scam that involved a fake gas saving pill.
It's always the most shady and least known companies with the biggest technological breakthroughs lol  ::)

Yep. That too existed. Four months after my company launched in November of 2005, we found ourselves in a backorder situation. Our product was selling so well, it was selling faster than we could manufacture it. Our machinery only had the capacity to produce 50,000 units per day, but the market demand was outstripping that. Many distributors and customers found themselves unable to acquire any more product, and delays in shipments were rampant, until we were able to retool, ramp up, and bring online another machine with the capacity to produce 50,000 units per hour.

During that time, some individuals in Texas, saw how well we had done marketing our product, ...with over 2 million in sales in our first 90 days, with sales rising to over $1,000,000 per week in sales after just a few short months. They had witness what was the most successful product launch in history, ...so they decided they were going to market their own gas saving pill. They couldn't get access to our product since we had exclusive worldwide distribution rights, so they marketed something else, ...mothballs that were dyed green. They called themselves BioPerformance, and they opened their doors in the spring of 2006. They operated out of rented facilities, didn't accept credit cards, and used bank money orders only. One of the co-owners was a so called "man of the cloth", an evangelical pastor by the name of Lowell Mims who promoted their operation to masses of Christians.

They, along with us, and anyone else marketing a fuel pill caught the attention of regulatory agencies who immediately launched investigations. Scientific testing of their product proved it was nothing more than napthalene, ...otherwise known as mothballs, and did not measure up to any of it's claims. In addition, napthalene is quite harmful and toxic to the human organism. Short term exposure, inhalation, ingestion, or dermal contact with naphthalene is associated with hemolytic anemia, damage to the liver, and neurological damage. They were immediately slapped with a TRO, and shipments of their product, which was manufactured in Mexico, were turned back at the border. They were subsequently charged. The case went to trial. They were permanently shut down, ordered to pay restitution, the bank accounts of the owners were seized, along with the Gold Rolex's and other luxury items they bought. Their trust accounts dissolved, and approximately $7,000,000 was found to compensate their victims. To my understanding, there are still many distributors and customers to whom they still owe money, and they cannot do business in the state of Texas.

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagnews/release.php?id=1569

We on the other hand, continued on to do business, not only in the state of Texas, but into 228 countries and territories around the world. Governments, universities, independant labs all over the world have tested our products and they have passed with flying colours. Our products live up to our claims, which are to:
  • improve mileage by 7-14%,
  • reduce fuel consumption,
  • reduce emissions by 75% or more.
In many cases, the results people are seeing with our products have even exceeded our claims.

That illegal pyramid caused us a great deal of damage though. The negative publicity in the state of Texas, and even in the rest of the US resulted in people painting with too wide a brush. People assumed because their product was no good, that our product was no good. They assumed that because they were a pyramid, that we were a pyramid. They assume a fuel pill is a fuel pill, no matter who makes it. Of course, that's just as silly as assuming all pasta sauce is the same, despite one being made from a red chalky powder to which water is added, and the other being made from scratch, starting with plum tomatoes, fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil, and slowly simmered over a low heat for 8 hrs. In the end, their taste, nutritional values etc., will be vastly different. Just about the only thing they will have in common is the fact that they both go on pasta.

As I've said before, pyramids will apply an MLM comp plan to their activities to muddy the waters, so unless one is educated on what to look for, they can be deceived. When that happens, not only are they the victims of these con artists, ...but so are legitimate network marketing companies.

From the Texas Attorney General's own website:
Legitimate multi-level marketing businesses pay commissions based on the sale of goods and services, while illegal pyramids, which the Attorney General alleges BioPerformance is, pay commissions based mainly on the recruitment of people to the organization.

They sold a bogus product that was essentially mothballs dyed green and made into a pill.

We market an effective fuel catalyst in pill form, that increases mileage 7-14%, reduces fuel consumption, and reduces toxic emissions by 75% or more. Our product has been scientifically tested throughout the world, and is one of the few on the EPA's list of verified technologies. Our product makes use of organometallic technology made famous by 1973 Nobel laureate Geoffrey Wilkinson. Feel free to research "Wilkinson's catalyst."
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2009, 04:58:31 AM »
Jaguar going strong here:
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2009, 05:20:04 AM »
You're not giving me much to go on, so there's really not much I can say.
Could you ask your friend the specific names, ...I'm sure he would remember them

Then clearly there was at least one foundational pillar missing; ...a valueable product people wanted

How long did the do the business before they quit?
I'm not refering to how long their name was attached to a distributor application, but rather how long they actually did the business before quitting? 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 6 months?

Did you know that if you bought a McDonald's franchise, ...you wouldn't expect to break even until maybe your 5th year of operation

Ha ha ha...same BS they told that guy after he got ripped off the first time, and he fell for it a second time and got ripped off again.

Not giving you much to go on?  Who says I want to give you anything?  You really think I'm going to contact these people to ask them about this industry after I avoided them and the subject to begin with?  You think they want to talk about it with me after they got a look from me that said "I told you so", after they all got ripped off? 

What is this jag?  Are you honestly trying to sell me this industry now?  You have balls, I'll give you that.  Those people might be gullible, but they were honest people from what I know about them.  And I still did not buy this BS from them.  What makes you think I will buy this BS from you, somebody I don't know or trust?

I don't care about this industry, and I dislike it very much after seeing what it does to gullible people like the ones I mentioned.

Like I told them, I am happy with my career, my job, my salary and my lifestyle.

Thanks, but no thanks!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2009, 06:00:06 AM »
Ha ha ha...same BS they told that guy after he got ripped off the first time, and he fell for it a second time and got ripped off again.

Not giving you much to go on?  Who says I want to give you anything?  You really think I'm going to contact these people to ask them about this industry after I avoided them and the subject to begin with?  You think they want to talk about it with me after they got a look from me that said "I told you so", after they all got ripped off?

That's understandable, ...however, it's quite possible your friends engaged in a pyramid disguised as something else 

What is this jag?  Are you honestly trying to sell me this industry now?  You have balls, I'll give you that.

No, I'm not trying to sell you the industry, simply looking to clarify some misunderstandings about the industry.

By naming the companies, it would allow me to illustrate the very specific things about them, that make them illegal scams to be avoided. In so doing, anybody reading this post will know exactly what to look for and what to avoid like the plague. What you perceive as balls is simply the armour of God like in Corinthians. I can stand and speak truth.

Those people might be gullible, but they were honest people from what I know about them.  And I still did not buy this BS from them.  What makes you think I will buy this BS from you, somebody I don't know or trust?

I'm not asking you to buy anything, I'm simply correcting innaccurate information, and allowing you to reveal your conclusions, as well as your deductive reasoning process. It's up to the reader to discern where the credibility lays.

I don't care about this industry, and I dislike it very much after seeing what it does to gullible people like the ones I mentioned.

We have yet to even determine if your friends were ripped off, or if they simply quit, and blamed MLM.
If they were indeed ripped off, we have also yet to determine if it was by a poorly conceived company within the network marketing industry that exploited your friends, or whether it was done by a pyramid, a ponzi or some other con game pretending to be a network marketing company that deceived your friends. There are such things as wolves who wear sheep's clothing. Something we saw in the evangelical pastor Mimms who owned BioPerformance. That's not the fault of the lambs, the culpability rests purely with the wolves.

Like I told them, I am happy with my career, my job, my salary and my lifestyle.

Thanks, but no thanks!

Trust me, ...I'm not trying to recruit you into my business.  :o

It's funny that you would say that though. You remind me of the atheist who claims to be happy with his own life,
...but goes out of his way to steer people away from religion or any spiritual pursuit of any sort. The one who insists he knows all about religion, because of some pastor who got caught with a hooker in a seedy motel somewhere, another who embezzled funds from the offerings, ...or he knew of some Christian Granny experiencing financial difficulties who sent her rent money to the televangelist who promised her a miracle, ...and wound up evicted instead. The guy who claims all religion or spiritual pursuit is a worthless waste of time, and that the bible has nothing of value to offer man in the way of wisdom or guidance. You remind me alot of that guy.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2009, 07:30:33 AM »
That's understandable, ...however, it's quite possible your friends engaged in a pyramid disguised as something else 

No, I'm not trying to sell you the industry, simply looking to clarify some misunderstandings about the industry.

By naming the companies, it would allow me to illustrate the very specific things about them, that make them illegal scams to be avoided. In so doing, anybody reading this post will know exactly what to look for and what to avoid like the plague. What you perceive as balls is simply the armour of God like in Corinthians. I can stand and speak truth.

I'm not asking you to buy anything, I'm simply correcting innaccurate information, and allowing you to reveal your conclusions, as well as your deductive reasoning process. It's up to the reader to discern where the credibility lays.

We have yet to even determine if your friends were ripped off, or if they simply quit, and blamed MLM.
If they were indeed ripped off, we have also yet to determine if it was by a poorly conceived company within the network marketing industry that exploited your friends, or whether it was done by a pyramid, a ponzi or some other con game pretending to be a network marketing company that deceived your friends. There are such things as wolves who wear sheep's clothing. Something we saw in the evangelical pastor Mimms who owned BioPerformance. That's not the fault of the lambs, the culpability rests purely with the wolves.

Trust me, ...I'm not trying to recruit you into my business.  :o

It's funny that you would say that though. You remind me of the atheist who claims to be happy with his own life,
...but goes out of his way to steer people away from religion or any spiritual pursuit of any sort. The one who insists he knows all about religion, because of some pastor who got caught with a hooker in a seedy motel somewhere, another who embezzled funds from the offerings, ...or he knew of some Christian Granny experiencing financial difficulties who sent her rent money to the televangelist who promised her a miracle, ...and wound up evicted instead. The guy who claims all religion or spiritual pursuit is a worthless waste of time, and that the bible has nothing of value to offer man in the way of wisdom or guidance. You remind me alot of that guy.

.... :o

Do you ever stop?
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2009, 07:54:48 AM »
.... :o

Do you ever stop?

She needs to expand her "downline" :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »
Can someone ban her?

No one specifically mentioned her or her shitty company and products and she shove them here again.

She was warned plenty of times, please ban this hustler bitch who rip people off with fake pills.

An uneducated black panther Consolisa look alike Muslim bitch revolutionized the petroleum industry yet not a word on it in any respectable science magazine/news site  ::)

Hugo,OzmO...do your job people...she keep shoving her shit when ever someone just mention the word job/money/fuel.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:58 PM »
Can someone ban her?

No one specifically mentioned her or her shitty company and products and she shove them here again.

She was warned plenty of times, please ban this hustler bitch who rip people off with fake pills.

An uneducated black panther Consolisa look alike Muslim bitch revolutionized the petroleum industry yet not a word on it in any respectable science magazine/news site  ::)

Hugo,OzmO...do your job people...she keep shoving her shit when ever someone just mention the word job/money/fuel.

If Ron/Hugo hasn't dont it yet, it's not gonna happen.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »

Judy has epic black genetics.
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

She have been banned before.

Well, if they let her go wild like this than I see no reason why we can't tell the truth about the products she try to sell here, let me rephrase it, the motor placebo pills she sells.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »

Well, if they let her go wild like this than I see no reason why we can't tell the truth about the products she try to sell here, let me rephrase it, the motor placebo pills she sells.

A rose by any other name still smells as sweet. If my product is a placebo, ...it's the kind that saves people money.
When a trucker (an independant owner/operator) on a dedicated run can reduce his fuel costs from $4600 per week down to $3400, for the same run, that's an extra $1200 in his pocket at the end of the week. When a business can effectively reduce their operating expenses, ...they're increasing their profit margin. And the biggest expense they have is fuel. When they can be compliant with increasingly stringent EPA emission standards, without increasing their compliance costs in the form of new equipment or bolt on applications that only increase the weight of their rigs, (and by extension reducing the amount of freight they can haul) it's a good thing. 

Do you honestly think that truckers would be fooled by a placebo? Do you honestly think a trucker who regularly pulls 80,000 lbs up the side of Mount Eisenhower, ...or who pulls Jericho, or the 3 sisters, is going to be duped by a placebo? A hockey mom perhaps, ...but a trucker who is required to burn fuel in order to make his living?  ???

These guys keep track of every gallon, and every mile... right down to the hundredth of a mile. If you ask them what a tire costs, ...they'll tell you the tire costs them $x per mile. They are paid per mile, so they break down their costs per mile, and increases in their mileage, and extensions in the life of their equipment, automatically translates to more profits in their pockets. Do you actually think a placebo is going to give their engine more power to pull their load up those grades without having to downshift, ...or without their engine fans kicking in? Do you think a placebo is going to affect the temperature gauges that indicate their engines are running cooler? Do you think a placebo can alter the amount of fuel still left in their tanks after completing a comparable run, ...or the amount of money still left in their wallets after paying for fuel? If so, ...that's the kind of placebo truckers like.  :D

These are serious times, and fuel is back on the rise. There were alot of truckers who literally went out of business because increased fuel prices wiped out their profit margins. And there are truckers who are in business today because of the mileage increases they were able to gain as a result of using my product. If you don't want me defending my product or clarifying the lies, malicious rumors & confusion, you've attempted to spread about them, ...don't mention my product, and stop trying to confuse readers.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2009, 04:34:55 AM »

A rose by any other name still smells as sweet. If my product is a placebo, ...it's the kind that saves people money.
When a trucker (an independant owner/operator) on a dedicated run can reduce his fuel costs from $4600 per week down to $3400, for the same run, that's an extra $1200 in his pocket at the end of the week. When a business can effectively reduce their operating expenses, ...they're increasing their profit margin. And the biggest expense they have is fuel. When they can be compliant with increasingly stringent EPA emission standards, without increasing their compliance costs in the form of new equipment or bolt on applications that only increase the weight of their rigs, (and by extension reducing the amount of freight they can haul) it's a good thing. 

Do you honestly think that truckers would be fooled by a placebo? Do you honestly think a trucker who regularly pulls 80,000 lbs up the side of Mount Eisenhower, ...or who pulls Jericho, or the 3 sisters, is going to be duped by a placebo? A hockey mom perhaps, ...but a trucker who is required to burn fuel in order to make his living?  ???

These guys keep track of every gallon, and every mile... right down to the hundredth of a mile. If you ask them what a tire costs, ...they'll tell you the tire costs them $x per mile. They are paid per mile, so they break down their costs per mile, and increases in their mileage, and extensions in the life of their equipment, automatically translates to more profits in their pockets. Do you actually think a placebo is going to give their engine more power to pull their load up those grades without having to downshift, ...or without their engine fans kicking in? Do you think a placebo is going to affect the temperature gauges that indicate their engines are running cooler? Do you think a placebo can alter the amount of fuel still left in their tanks after completing a comparable run, ...or the amount of money still left in their wallets after paying for fuel? If so, ...that's the kind of placebo truckers like.  :D

These are serious times, and fuel is back on the rise. There were alot of truckers who literally went out of business because increased fuel prices wiped out their profit margins. And there are truckers who are in business today because of the mileage increases they were able to gain as a result of using my product. If you don't want me defending my product or clarifying the lies, malicious rumors & confusion, you've attempted to spread about them, ...don't mention my product, and stop trying to confuse readers.

... :-X
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2009, 12:01:36 PM »
So Judy,

By my understanding, the only way to increase fuel mileage is:

a) lighten the load being moved.
b) Recalibrate the engine computer, thus injecting less fuel into the system.
c) Increase efficiency of the powerplant (engine)

What can your product do in regards to these issues?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »
So Judy,

Please don't get her started again...I am beggging you. :-\
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »
So Judy,

She claim that the inhomogeneous solution that her shitty pills create somehow make the combustion 10 times better but for some reason no one in the world heard of her shell company....

So where is your article in Science Judy? I know quite a few people who are Thesis/PhD/Article reviewers do you want them to have a look at your scam?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »
http://www.truckingmagazines.com/

That is a link to periodicals and other items related to the trucking industry.

Can anyone reference a link to this product?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2009, 02:20:58 PM »

http://www.myffi.biz/c-28-mpg-max-pro.aspx

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »

I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2009, 03:03:47 AM »
So Judy,

Lightening the load will increase fuel mileage, and while it's a practical, appropriate, and prudent step to take (there's no point in carrying unecessary weight in your vehicle) it's really not an accurate barometer with which to measure increased mileage, and it's certainly not a practical approach to getting the most out of your fuel, ...especially for those who are required to consistently carry heavy loads. That method is truly what you'd call a placebo. Doing that, you're not really increasing mileage, you're simply reducing the weight carried. That's the equivalent of saying switching from 100lb barbells to 10lb barbells makes you stronger, because you'll be able to do more curls. {lol}

What you want to do is increase the mileage with the same load. That's a more accurate barometer of a real mileage increase.

That might result in increased mileage, ...however, you're going to sacrifice power, and potentially void warranties. It's not something I would recommend. You really don't want to be tinkering with your engine unless you know what you're doing. Most people don't.

Now we're on the same sheet of music!!!   :)

That's exactly what our catalyst does. It improves the efficiency of the engine.

We don't really think of it as a fuel additive. Technically, it is a fuel additive, only in so much as by legal definition, anything that goes into the fuel, technically, and legally is considered a fuel additive. Most of those function by either attempting to alter the molecular structure of the fuel, or through the inclusion of detergents etc that remove carbon etc., etc.,. Ours does not work that way, and for this reason we do not consider it a "fuel additive". Our product is a catalytic combustion chamber conditioner that works on the engine itself.

Our catalyst comes in 3 forms: (2 dry forms & 1 liquid form)
  • mpg-cap - sold in a blister pack of 10 caplets, suitable for cars, trucks, passenger vehicles

• mpg-mega-cumbs - a pre-crushed form of the mpg-cap for easier dissolvability in diesel

• mpg-boost - a liquid used by those with anti-siphon devices or those who run in colder climates

Most users prefer the mpg-mega-crumbs because it is far more economical, although it can be more cumbersome to accurately dose if you're not use to it. For most passenger vehicle owners, I suggest they start off with the mpg-caplet to ensure an accurate dosage. It's 1/2 gram in size, and scored down the centre enabling the user to break it in half whenever 1/4 gram sized dosages are needed. If they want the faster dissolve times to be found with the crumbs, then I recommend they use a cap crusher. A little device that can crush the caplet for them, as they introduce it into the fuel tank.

Our product is introduced into the fuel tank, simply to use the fuel as a carrier to transport the ingredients into the combustion chamber. While there, through organometallic chemistry, it adheres to the metal, resulting in a micro-thin catalytic coating, that alters the in-cylinder shape of the burn, creating a more perfect environment for the fuel to burn. It's quite similar to the function of a teflon pan, and is similar in appearance to a scorched pan. This catalytic coating is sacrificial in nature, in that it will protect the engine, as well as allow for a more even dispersal of fuel within the combustion chamber itself, as well as a conservation of heat within the engine.

If you were to remove the exhaust manifold from any vehicle, you'd typically see flames coming out the exhaust.

These flames represent fuel, that is still burning, as it is exiting the exhaust.  :o
This does no one any good. Not the environment, not the vehicle, not the person paying for the fuel that is essentially and effectively at that point, doing nothing to power the vehicle down the road. With that in mind, the fact that when all is said and done, you have 99.6% of the today's fuels being burned completely, is not really as impressive a figure as it would seem at first blush, because you've got a percentage of that fuel burning out the exhaust.

What we want, is to see a maximum burn taking place, however from within the combustion chamber,
...and more importantly, we want it burning earlier in the combustion cycle, during the power stroke of the engine. 

By burning the fuel earlier in the combustion cycle, during the power stroke, you get more power to your engine.
By accelerating the burn rate, you see a more complete burn during that cycle, you do not have the fuel burning out the exhaust cycle where it provides no benefit to powering the vehicle down the road. You also will have neither the same quantity of heat escaping the engine, nor the same quantity of unburned hydrocarbons exiting the exhaust. This results in both lowered exhaust temperatures, and lower emissions.

If one were to take a 10" X 10' foot vacuum tube filled with gasoline, and light it at one end, ...it would take 7 seconds to burn through to the other end. If you were to take that same 10" X 10' vacuum tube filled with gasoline that had our product dissolved in it, it acts similar to a hydrogen fuse. Hydrogen has a quicker burn rate than gasoline, and when ignited will speed up or accelerate the burn rate of the entire fuel mixture. When ignited, with the right fuel & air mixture, instead of taking 7 seconds to burn through to the other end, it will take only 2 - 3 seconds to burn through to the other end. The result is a more complete burn taking place, earlier in the combustion cycle, more horsepower to the engine, a lowered rate of fuel consumption, further distance traversed on less fuel, and reduced emissions.

In a nutshell, ....it's like Viagra for your engine. You get more power, and better performance.  :P

In addition, the process of speeding up the rate at which the fuel is burned, you remove the time frame required for dangerous NOX to form. Nitrogen Oxides (NOX) are extremely nasty dangerous pre-cursors of smog. Historically, increasing the temperatures to reduce particulate matters, increases NOX formation. Reducing the NOX, results in an increase in unburned hydrocarbons and particulate matter. A double edged sword, or catch-22, ...until now. NOX is both temperature dependant, as well as time dependant, and by increasing the rate at which the fuel mixture burns, we remove the time factor from the equation preventing the NOX from forming to begin with. The result, lower particulate matter, and a reduction in NOX by as much as 75% or more.

We have a number of products in our fuel division that work synergistically with each other.
Some are not designed specifically to improve mileage, however, through effective use, we've seen increases occur.
This is not by magic, it's simply common sense.

Let's take our MPG-EXTremetm oil treatment for instance.

It is an oil additive, a metal conditioner that you add to the crankcase. We all know what oil additives do, they improve the function of the oil etc., however, refering to it as an oil additive is really a misnomer. What this product does, is to electrostatically adhere to the metal within the crankcase, and reduces the friction of metal grinding against metal. By understanding the true function of this product, customers have been able to get the most out of it. In addition to putting it into the crankcase. they've used it in their transmissions, compressor units, their rears, ...pretty much anywhere they have metal grinding on metal. This protects and extends the life of these components, as well as reduces the friction. What do you think happens when someone reduces the friction throughout their entire drive train? What do you think happens when someone reduces the friction throughout the entire drive train, while simultaneously increasing the power being output by the engine, along with reducing the emissions coming out of the tailpipes or smokestacks?

When you look at it holistically, I'm sure you can see both how and why our customers are often able to see mileage increases in excess of the 7-14% we guarantee.

Don't get me wrong, ...I'm not saying that every customer has seen phenomenal increases, however many have.

We've had instances where customers didn't notice anything, which we found extremely perplexing. We discovered many things about the use of this product, and the many variables that can result in a customer NOT seeing the mileage increase they were lookng for. Based on the science behind this product, we knew it was literally impossible for it not to work. While the science is sound, ...user application is not.

Shortly after first starting to market this product, I quickly discovered that not everyone keeps track of their mileage, or drives in a manner that enables them to accurately track it over any period of time. I also discovered that a horrrendously large percentage of the population does not have any idea what their actual mileage is. They read the sticker from the manufacturer, and assume that's what they're getting. I also discovered that most don't even fill their tanks all the way, and calculate how many miles or kilometres they get on a full tank. Many will simply throw in $10 or $20 at a time. Their gas tanks have never been full.  :o  Then too, were the inconsistent dosing habits, and driving habits of the average driver. Your average hockey Mom will simply use her vehicle for errands, trips to the grocery store, toting the kids around town etc. One day she might drive 3 miles to the grocery store, another day 5 miles to the dry cleaners. A week later, she's driving her 4 sons to hockey practice (which will add another 250lbs including hockey equipment), the next day she's by herself as she drives to the gym, or the salon to get her hair or nails done.  This doesn't even address the fact that on one of her trips, she might pass by a fuel station selling very inexpensive fuel, and decide to top off the tank (either neglecting to put the product in, ...or electing to throw more product in, despite already having fuel in the tank with a certain amount of product already in solution). There was no consistency, as well as even getting the engine up to proper operating temperature. It might even take her a month to consume an entire tank full of fuel. And with so many short inconsistent trips, her engine is probably full of carbon. The catalyst would first be required to burn off the carbon, before the coating can even go into place, and depending on the amount, could take 3 or four tankfulls of fuel. Trying to calculate all that with any degree of accuracy (effectively without the co-operation of the customer) is next to impossible, and quite frankly more trouble than I was willing to go through.

That's part of the reason that I chose to build my customer base with truckers. Truckers track their mileage diligently. In addition, to tracking mileage, they also maintain their equipment vigilently, maintaining proper tire pressure, changing fuel filters, keeping the carbon out of their engines, and disbursing the water from their tanks. I can't tell you how many people have tried the product (especially diesel users), had the pill land in the water in their tanks, not get a mileage increase they wanted, and assumed the product didn't work. The product DOES work, ...it just does not dissolve in water. So they ended up with a bunch of pills sitting in the bottom of their tanks. It didn't dissolve into the fuel, and therefore could not reach the combustion chamber. In instances where we have discovered this, we were able to correct it, and the drivers went on to see the increase they were looking for.

Then too, there were those who had an engine full of carbon. They didn't notice an instant increase because the carbon in their engines prevented the catalyst from adhering to the metal, so they gave up on the product before it had a chance to burn off the carbon. That's why we had some people seeing instant results right from the start, while others took time to see results. Thankfully, the company came out with a carbon cleaner called MPG-MAX-PRO, that could be used to remove the carbon right from the start allowing the catalyst to go into place immediately

Another factor we found was overdosing. That was a big one! Different engines seem to have a different sweet spot. If you put too much product in, you won't hurt your engine, you'll simply waste your money because you won't get the catalytic effect you're looking for. You might even develop too thick a coating which may actually start to absorb the fuel. In such an instance, ...your mileage may actually decrease. The catalytic coating disappears if you stop using the product, and a sure fire way of knowing if a customer has overdosed, is to simply have them run a few tankfuls without the product. As the coating disappears, it will quickly approach the right thickness, and they see a spike in their mileage. We just have them re-introduce the product, but at a lower dosage. I tell all my customers to disregard the dosages listed on the product, and start off by using it at a rate of 1 gram per every 60 US gallons or roughly 1 gram for every 225 litres. Then, based on their results, we can tweak the dosage from there either up or down. Here in North America, based on the fuel grades here, my customers are telling me that that particular dosage gives them the best results. Over in Australia where they have higher octane levels in their fuels, we've found that even lower doses are far more effective. In Latin & South America, quite the opposite is true. There, they've found higher dosages work best with the fuels they have to burn. In Mexico, most motorists expect to get a certain amount of water with every fillup. In Canada, we don't have to worry about the issue of hot fuel, however in certain parts of the south, like Texas, that can be an issue. So long as a user introduces the appropriate amount of product to fuel ratio, and the product dissolves in the fuel, they will get results. Whether they will be able to notice, much less accurately measure those results (like in the case of the hockey mom) is another story. They're still gonna get those results, but it doesn't matter if they don't realize they're getting those results, and as I said earlier, trying to calculate those mileage increases is more trouble than I'm willing to do. If you're going to sell beautiful watercolour paintings, ...a customer with 20/20 vision might have a better appreciation for the canvas than someone who goes through life with a seeing eye dog.

A trucker can travel as many miles in one day, that it might take the average driver to drive in a month. A trucker can easily cover 500 - 600 miles in a day. If he does a 1500 mile run that normally consumes 300 gallons of fuel, don't you think he's gonna notice it if he completes that same 1500 miles, but it only takes him 200 or 250 gallons of fuel?

And what's the cost to treat that 300 gallons of fuel? $15 dollars worth of product, ...or 1 cent per mile retail.
By investing in a product, that costs him just over 1 penny per mile, he is able to save 50 gallons of fuel.
Can you buy 50 gallons of fuel for $15 dollars? How much would 50 gallons of fuel cost you?

Let me give you 2 different scenarios. The same driver makes two separate identical trips with the same vehicle, under identical weather & road conditions, carrying identical loads, travelling the same speed, using the same driving habits. The only difference is that on one trip, he is NOT using our products, and on the other trip he is. Tell me, in which instance do you believe he has effectively lowered his fuel costs to make the same trip, and saved himself money?

Scenario one:  Driver drives 1500 miles from point A - point B, and spends $600.oo on fuel to get there.

Scenario two:  Driver drives 1500 miles from point A - point B, and spends $1,000.oo on fuel to get there.
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2009, 04:13:59 AM »
Lightening the load will increase fuel mileage, and while it's a practical, appropriate, and prudent step to take (there's no point in carrying unecessary weight in your vehicle) it's really not an accurate barometer with which to measure increased mileage, and it's certainly not a practical approach to getting the most out of your fuel, ...especially for those who are required to consistently carry heavy loads. That method is truly what you'd call a placebo. Doing that, you're not really increasing mileage, you're simply reducing the weight carried. That's the equivalent of saying switching from 100lb barbells to 10lb barbells makes you stronger, because you'll be able to do more curls. {lol}

What you want to do is increase the mileage with the same load. That's a more accurate barometer of a real mileage increase.

That might result in increased mileage, ...however, you're going to sacrifice power, and potentially void warranties. It's not something I would recommend. You really don't want to be tinkering with your engine unless you know what you're doing. Most people don't.

Now we're on the same sheet of music!!!   :)

That's exactly what our catalyst does. It improves the efficiency of the engine.

We don't really think of it as a fuel additive. Technically, it is a fuel additive, only in so much as by legal definition, anything that goes into the fuel, technically, and legally is considered a fuel additive. Most of those function by either attempting to alter the molecular structure of the fuel, or through the inclusion of detergents etc that remove carbon etc., etc.,. Ours does not work that way, and for this reason we do not consider it a "fuel additive". Our product is a catalytic combustion chamber conditioner that works on the engine itself.

Our catalyst comes in 3 forms: (2 dry forms & 1 liquid form)
  • mpg-cap - sold in a blister pack of 10 caplets, suitable for cars, trucks, passenger vehicles

• mpg-mega-cumbs - a pre-crushed form of the mpg-cap for easier dissolvability in diesel

• mpg-boost - a liquid used by those with anti-siphon devices or those who run in colder climates

Most users prefer the mpg-mega-crumbs because it is far more economical, although it can be more cumbersome to accurately dose if you're not use to it. For most passenger vehicle owners, I suggest they start off with the mpg-caplet to ensure an accurate dosage. It's 1/2 gram in size, and scored down the centre enabling the user to break it in half whenever 1/4 gram sized dosages are needed. If they want the faster dissolve times to be found with the crumbs, then I recommend they use a cap crusher. A little device that can crush the caplet for them, as they introduce it into the fuel tank.

Our product is introduced into the fuel tank, simply to use the fuel as a carrier to transport the ingredients into the combustion chamber. While there, through organometallic chemistry, it adheres to the metal, resulting in a micro-thin catalytic coating, that alters the in-cylinder shape of the burn, creating a more perfect environment for the fuel to burn. It's quite similar to the function of a teflon pan, and is similar in appearance to a scorched pan. This catalytic coating is sacrificial in nature, in that it will protect the engine, as well as allow for a more even dispersal of fuel within the combustion chamber itself, as well as a conservation of heat within the engine.

If you were to remove the exhaust manifold from any vehicle, you'd typically see flames coming out the exhaust.

These flames represent fuel, that is still burning, as it is exiting the exhaust.  :o
This does no one any good. Not the environment, not the vehicle, not the person paying for the fuel that is essentially and effectively at that point, doing nothing to power the vehicle down the road. With that in mind, the fact that when all is said and done, you have 99.6% of the today's fuels being burned completely, is not really as impressive a figure as it would seem at first blush, because you've got a percentage of that fuel burning out the exhaust.

What we want, is to see a maximum burn taking place, however from within the combustion chamber,
...and more importantly, we want it burning earlier in the combustion cycle, during the power stroke of the engine. 

By burning the fuel earlier in the combustion cycle, during the power stroke, you get more power to your engine.
By accelerating the burn rate, you see a more complete burn during that cycle, you do not have the fuel burning out the exhaust cycle where it provides no benefit to powering the vehicle down the road. You also will have neither the same quantity of heat escaping the engine, nor the same quantity of unburned hydrocarbons exiting the exhaust. This results in both lowered exhaust temperatures, and lower emissions.

If one were to take a 10" X 10' foot vacuum tube filled with gasoline, and light it at one end, ...it would take 7 seconds to burn through to the other end. If you were to take that same 10" X 10' vacuum tube filled with gasoline that had our product dissolved in it, it acts similar to a hydrogen fuse. Hydrogen has a quicker burn rate than gasoline, and when ignited will speed up or accelerate the burn rate of the entire fuel mixture. When ignited, with the right fuel & air mixture, instead of taking 7 seconds to burn through to the other end, it will take only 2 - 3 seconds to burn through to the other end. The result is a more complete burn taking place, earlier in the combustion cycle, more horsepower to the engine, a lowered rate of fuel consumption, further distance traversed on less fuel, and reduced emissions.

In a nutshell, ....it's like Viagra for your engine. You get more power, and better performance.  :P

In addition, the process of speeding up the rate at which the fuel is burned, you remove the time frame required for dangerous NOX to form. Nitrogen Oxides (NOX) are extremely nasty dangerous pre-cursors of smog. Historically, increasing the temperatures to reduce particulate matters, increases NOX formation. Reducing the NOX, results in an increase in unburned hydrocarbons and particulate matter. A double edged sword, or catch-22, ...until now. NOX is both temperature dependant, as well as time dependant, and by increasing the rate at which the fuel mixture burns, we remove the time factor from the equation preventing the NOX from forming to begin with. The result, lower particulate matter, and a reduction in NOX by as much as 75% or more.

We have a number of products in our fuel division that work synergistically with each other.
Some are not designed specifically to improve mileage, however, through effective use, we've seen increases occur.
This is not by magic, it's simply common sense.

Let's take our MPG-EXTremetm oil treatment for instance.

It is an oil additive, a metal conditioner that you add to the crankcase. We all know what oil additives do, they improve the function of the oil etc., however, refering to it as an oil additive is really a misnomer. What this product does, is to electrostatically adhere to the metal within the crankcase, and reduces the friction of metal grinding against metal. By understanding the true function of this product, customers have been able to get the most out of it. In addition to putting it into the crankcase. they've used it in their transmissions, compressor units, their rears, ...pretty much anywhere they have metal grinding on metal. This protects and extends the life of these components, as well as reduces the friction. What do you think happens when someone reduces the friction throughout their entire drive train? What do you think happens when someone reduces the friction throughout the entire drive train, while simultaneously increasing the power being output by the engine, along with reducing the emissions coming out of the tailpipes or smokestacks?

When you look at it holistically, I'm sure you can see both how and why our customers are often able to see mileage increases in excess of the 7-14% we guarantee.

Don't get me wrong, ...I'm not saying that every customer has seen phenomenal increases, however many have.

We've had instances where customers didn't notice anything, which we found extremely perplexing. We discovered many things about the use of this product, and the many variables that can result in a customer NOT seeing the mileage increase they were lookng for. Based on the science behind this product, we knew it was literally impossible for it not to work. While the science is sound, ...user application is not.

Shortly after first starting to market this product, I quickly discovered that not everyone keeps track of their mileage, or drives in a manner that enables them to accurately track it over any period of time. I also discovered that a horrrendously large percentage of the population does not have any idea what their actual mileage is. They read the sticker from the manufacturer, and assume that's what they're getting. I also discovered that most don't even fill their tanks all the way, and calculate how many miles or kilometres they get on a full tank. Many will simply throw in $10 or $20 at a time. Their gas tanks have never been full.  :o  Then too, were the inconsistent dosing habits, and driving habits of the average driver. Your average hockey Mom will simply use her vehicle for errands, trips to the grocery store, toting the kids around town etc. One day she might drive 3 miles to the grocery store, another day 5 miles to the dry cleaners. A week later, she's driving her 4 sons to hockey practice (which will add another 250lbs including hockey equipment), the next day she's by herself as she drives to the gym, or the salon to get her hair or nails done.  This doesn't even address the fact that on one of her trips, she might pass by a fuel station selling very inexpensive fuel, and decide to top off the tank (either neglecting to put the product in, ...or electing to throw more product in, despite already having fuel in the tank with a certain amount of product already in solution). There was no consistency, as well as even getting the engine up to proper operating temperature. It might even take her a month to consume an entire tank full of fuel. And with so many short inconsistent trips, her engine is probably full of carbon. The catalyst would first be required to burn off the carbon, before the coating can even go into place, and depending on the amount, could take 3 or four tankfulls of fuel. Trying to calculate all that with any degree of accuracy (effectively without the co-operation of the customer) is next to impossible, and quite frankly more trouble than I was willing to go through.

That's part of the reason that I chose to build my customer base with truckers. Truckers track their mileage diligently. In addition, to tracking mileage, they also maintain their equipment vigilently, maintaining proper tire pressure, changing fuel filters, keeping the carbon out of their engines, and disbursing the water from their tanks. I can't tell you how many people have tried the product (especially diesel users), had the pill land in the water in their tanks, not get a mileage increase they wanted, and assumed the product didn't work. The product DOES work, ...it just does not dissolve in water. So they ended up with a bunch of pills sitting in the bottom of their tanks. It didn't dissolve into the fuel, and therefore could not reach the combustion chamber. In instances where we have discovered this, we were able to correct it, and the drivers went on to see the increase they were looking for.

Then too, there were those who had an engine full of carbon. They didn't notice an instant increase because the carbon in their engines prevented the catalyst from adhering to the metal, so they gave up on the product before it had a chance to burn off the carbon. That's why we had some people seeing instant results right from the start, while others took time to see results. Thankfully, the company came out with a carbon cleaner called MPG-MAX-PRO, that could be used to remove the carbon right from the start allowing the catalyst to go into place immediately

Another factor we found was overdosing. That was a big one! Different engines seem to have a different sweet spot. If you put too much product in, you won't hurt your engine, you'll simply waste your money because you won't get the catalytic effect you're looking for. You might even develop too thick a coating which may actually start to absorb the fuel. In such an instance, ...your mileage may actually decrease. The catalytic coating disappears if you stop using the product, and a sure fire way of knowing if a customer has overdosed, is to simply have them run a few tankfuls without the product. As the coating disappears, it will quickly approach the right thickness, and they see a spike in their mileage. We just have them re-introduce the product, but at a lower dosage. I tell all my customers to disregard the dosages listed on the product, and start off by using it at a rate of 1 gram per every 60 US gallons or roughly 1 gram for every 225 litres. Then, based on their results, we can tweak the dosage from there either up or down. Here in North America, based on the fuel grades here, my customers are telling me that that particular dosage gives them the best results. Over in Australia where they have higher octane levels in their fuels, we've found that even lower doses are far more effective. In Latin & South America, quite the opposite is true. There, they've found higher dosages work best with the fuels they have to burn. In Mexico, most motorists expect to get a certain amount of water with every fillup. In Canada, we don't have to worry about the issue of hot fuel, however in certain parts of the south, like Texas, that can be an issue. So long as a user introduces the appropriate amount of product to fuel ratio, and the product dissolves in the fuel, they will get results. Whether they will be able to notice, much less accurately measure those results (like in the case of the hockey mom) is another story. They're still gonna get those results, but it doesn't matter if they don't realize they're getting those results, and as I said earlier, trying to calculate those mileage increases is more trouble than I'm willing to do. If you're going to sell beautiful watercolour paintings, ...a customer with 20/20 vision might have a better appreciation for the canvas than someone who goes through life with a seeing eye dog.

A trucker can travel as many miles in one day, that it might take the average driver to drive in a month. A trucker can easily cover 500 - 600 miles in a day. If he does a 1500 mile run that normally consumes 300 gallons of fuel, don't you think he's gonna notice it if he completes that same 1500 miles, but it only takes him 200 or 250 gallons of fuel?

And what's the cost to treat that 300 gallons of fuel? $15 dollars worth of product, ...or 1 cent per mile retail.
By investing in a product, that costs him just over 1 penny per mile, he is able to save 50 gallons of fuel.
Can you buy 50 gallons of fuel for $15 dollars? How much would 50 gallons of fuel cost you?

Let me give you 2 different scenarios. The same driver makes two separate identical trips with the same vehicle, under identical weather & road conditions, carrying identical loads, travelling the same speed, using the same driving habits. The only difference is that on one trip, he is NOT using our products, and on the other trip he is. Tell me, in which instance do you believe he has effectively lowered his fuel costs to make the same trip, and saved himself money?

Scenario one:  Driver drives 1500 miles from point A - point B, and spends $600.oo on fuel to get there.

Scenario two:  Driver drives 1500 miles from point A - point B, and spends $1,000.oo on fuel to get there.

Please stop.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2009, 04:17:47 AM »
Please stop.

Please stop what? ...please stop answering the questions posed to me?
You obviously have no interest in the subject, ...so why don't you simply please stop reading my responses.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2009, 04:38:30 AM »
Please stop what? ...please stop answering the questions posed to me?
You obviously have no interest in the subject, ...so why don't you simply please stop reading my responses.

I have two questions:
1.  has this product ever been tested by Consumer Reports or a similar tesying facility?

and

2.  Why is this product not available in stores?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2009, 05:38:55 AM »
Yet another worthless product I will definitely NOT be buying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2009, 05:42:27 AM »
Yet another worthless product I will definitely NOT be buying.

Unless Jag has an answert to my question, I will consider this snake oil at best.