Author Topic: Best jobs for the future based on current conditions?  (Read 34799 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Best jobs for the future based on current conditions?
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
Thats my point - it simply does not work or is worthwhile for most people. 

What's your point?

How is it not worthwhile for people... because it take them longer than others to consume the product?

That's like saying Charmin isn't worthwhile, because it will take someone who is constipated a lot longer to go through a roll than someone who is regular. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to go through... the point is, by using it, you will get the benefit.

To say the product isn't worthwile for most people, is the equivalent of saying feminine hygiene products aren't worthwhile for most people. How much benefit will YOU get from a sanitary napkin. Probably not much, ...but for those who require it, ...it provides trendous value. Just because you have no use for sanitary pads or tampons, ...do you call them a scam? Have you seen the scientific data on those? A fuel catalyst has far more value, for far more users male or female GLOBALLY, than a tampon, ...but I don't hear you disparaging those.

You still didn't answer my question.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2009, 09:39:25 AM »
Ill tell you what - I have a 2002 explorer as well.  Send me a case for free and I will test it out.   

Anyone who can afford to drive a 2007 BMW and a 2002 Explorer can afford the $20.oo for a blister pack.  ;D

I'm sending you a PM
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2009, 09:42:56 AM »
Anyone who can afford to drive a 2007 BMW and a 2002 Explorer can afford the $20.oo for a blister pack.  ;D

I'm sending you a PM

Does it work on a Seadoo?   I have a 2008 Seadoo RXT (Great Canadian product!)  and that thing burns gas like there is no tommorow.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2009, 09:59:55 AM »
Does it work on a Seadoo?   I have a 2008 Seadoo RXT (Great Canadian product!)  and that thing burns gas like there is no tommorow.   

Yes, it will work in a Seadoo as well. You might even get the top speed up.  ;D

Cars, boats, trucks, farm equipment, motorcycles, lawnmowers, furnaces, weed whackers, leaf blowers, etc., etc.,
...if it's an internal combustion engine, and you can get it to dissolve in the fuel, ...it'll work.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2009, 10:05:33 AM »
Yes, it will work in a Seadoo as well. You might even get the top speed up.  ;D

Cars, boats, trucks, farm equipment, motorcycles, lawnmowers, furnaces, weed whackers, leaf blowers, etc., etc.,
...if it's an internal combustion engine, and you can get it to dissolve in the fuel, ...it'll work.

I never did the thing on GPS by the speedodmeter said 69 miles per hour.   that probably means 64-65 on the GPS. 

This was down near the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge and it felt fast as hell, not to mention the freaking ferries all over the place and circle line that almost ran me over.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »
I never did the thing on GPS by the speedodmeter said 69 miles per hour.   that probably means 64-65 on the GPS. 

This was down near the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge and it felt fast as hell, not to mention the freaking ferries all over the place and circle line that almost ran me over.     

Since her product is so good I am sure she will give you a free sample after which you will see just how great it is...
I hate the State.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2009, 11:21:48 AM »
Since her product is so good I am sure she will give you a free sample after which you will see just how great it is...

Scammers never give free samples since they lose their only chance to make a buck of you.
Once you try it you're burnt thus she can't give out samples.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »
Judy,

I would like a sample as well. One for a diesel and one for a gas fuel system.

Thanks.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »
Judy,

I would like a sample as well. One for a diesel and one for a gas fuel system.

Thanks.

Please check your PM's
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2009, 04:01:19 PM »
Brightening opportunities for "green jobs"
(By Kirk Mitchell via The Denver Post)

U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet met Saturday with trainees and future business entrepreneurs who hope to reshape their lives in the expanding renewable-energy field.

They are among as many as 6,000 Colorado residents who will get new "green jobs" directly or indirectly because of the $80 million that Colorado will get through the federal economic recovery act, Bennet said.

"We can give them a different kind of future," he said. "You can't export these jobs. It will also reduce our reliance on foreign oil."

Lesa Theaman is among people learning to install solar panels along with other renewable-energy skills at Mi Casa Resource Center at 360 Acoma St.

Theaman said after a felony drug conviction, the free training at Mi Casa helped her find hope for the future.

"I've turned my life around," she said. "I wanted something better for myself."

Theaman, who is applying for an electrician's apprenticeship program, showed Bennet two solar panels used in a Mi Casa class. She said with 20 such panels, someone could light and heat their home.

"I think it's phenomenal what we could do with solar power," she said. "Having 300 days of sunshine a year is huge for solar."

Jack Dorwart, executive director of nonprofit Sun Power, said his company is one of eight in Colorado that will receive part of Colorado's portion of the federal money to expand winterizing services to needy people.

In turn, he will hire Mi Casa trainees and other workers while more than doubling the number of families his company serves — from 525 to up to 1,300 a year.

Sun Power insulates homes and installs energy-efficient furnaces and water heaters for free to qualified applicants. Improvements can cut energy costs in half, he said.

But some people in the Mi Casa program said they are being denied federal funds to start new energy businesses because of government red tape and contradictory rules.

Bennet vowed to investigate why that is happening and see if there is a way of getting the money to people who are trying to start new businesses after getting laid off.

Christine Marquez-Hudson, executive director of Mi Casa, said her agency began offering renewable-energy training after learning that many new jobs would be created nationally because of expanded emphasis in the field.

For the very latest in green jobs from around the world please click here
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2009, 12:15:16 PM »