Author Topic: 13 year old honor raped by 10 Muslims  (Read 3794 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: 13 year old honor raped by 10 Muslims
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »
samson, how many muslims in the world don't have a choice in their faith?

Americans have a choice and look at the CHAOS it has wrought? Baptist hating Methodist hating Catholics, hating Pentacostals, hating Jehova Witnesses, hating Episcipalians, hating Mormons (they are weird), hating Seven Day Adventists etc etc etc...Oddity is they all profess to worshipping GOD. How could there be so many religions when there is only one GOD and one BIBLE?

Look at the Klan who kills in the name of God-- try walking away from the Klan
Mormons who molest children in the name of God--Walk away from the mormons and get excommunicated
Catholicism that rapes in the name of God-- Excommunication if you leave
Scientology that says THERE IS NO GOD-- I guess scientology will THINK you into not leaving
Jehova Witness who says there is no JESUS-- Excommunication if a person leaves

Almost all religious beliefs in america have a reaction to persons leaving...and thanks only to jails and prisons do these so called Christians NOT resort to killing members who leave or people who say I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD.

C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 09:30:29 AM »
Americans have a choice and look at the CHAOS it has wrought? Baptist hating Methodist hating Catholics, hating Pentacostals, hating Jehova Witnesses, hating Episcipalians, hating Mormons (they are weird), hating Seven Day Adventists etc etc etc...Oddity is they all profess to worshipping GOD. How could there be so many religions when there is only one GOD and one BIBLE?

Mormons who molest children in the name of God--Walk away from the mormons and get excommunicated
Scientology that says THERE IS NO GOD-- I guess scientology will THINK you into not leaving

Almost all religious beliefs in america have a reaction to persons leaving...and thanks only to jails and prisons do these so called Christians NOT resort to killing members who leave or people who say I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD.

It pales in comparison to the atrocities carried out by Muslims against Muslims. 13 year old girl being stoned to death because she reported a rape (she dishonored her Muslim family), another 16 year old Muslim girl being stoned to death because she wanted to be with a Christian boy. There are thousands of examples. Fuck off, spook.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
It pales in comparison to the atrocities carried out by Muslims against Muslims. 13 year old girl being stoned to death because she reported a rape (she dishonored her Muslim family), another 16 year old Muslim girl being stoned to death because she wanted to be with a Christian boy. There are thousands of examples. Fuck off, spook.

These acts.
They happen in how many countries where 'Islam' is the predominant, ideology ??
Growth/noob loves me

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »

Read the BIBLE on the punishment for violating the LAW...one of the first acts is STONING A PERSON TO DEATH...you're Bible illiterate I see.

Where are these crimes against Muslims you keep talking about? Heads chopped off, hands chopped off, stoned, yadda yadda yadda...again is this in Haaretz?

You make unsupported claims that only expose you as the LIAR you are...or does your belief in all of this nonsense give justification to your racism?

Sad white man who acts as though he is concerned for Arabs across miles of ocean and continents and yet in face to face contact with the same you exude contempt...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 10:16:58 AM »
Read the BIBLE on the punishment for violating the LAW...one of the first acts is STONING A PERSON TO DEATH...you're Bible illiterate I see.

Where are these crimes against Muslims you keep talking about? Heads chopped off, hands chopped off, stoned, yadda yadda yadda...again is this in Haaretz?

You make unsupported claims that only expose you as the LIAR you are...or does your belief in all of this nonsense give justification to your racism?

Sad white man who acts as though he is concerned for Arabs across miles of ocean and continents and yet in face to face contact with the same you exude contempt...

Can you provide me one instance in Western society of a 13 year old girl who reported a gang rape being stoned to death for punishment within the last two years? You can't, you lying twat.

Because I'm in the mood to absolutely OWN you, you lying, sniveling little shit, here you go:

Somali fighters stone 'rape victim'

In recent months the Islamic Courts' al-Shebab group appears to have gained strength [EPA]

A Somali girl who said she had been raped has been stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery, a human rights group has said.

Amnesty International said in a press release on Friday that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, had been 13 years old - not 23 as earlier reports had suggested.

Duhulow was stoned to death on October 27 by dozens of men in a stadium packed with 1,000 spectators in the southern port city of Kismayo, Amnesty International and Somali media reported, citing witnesses.

The armed group in charge of Kismayo had accused her of adultery after she reported that three men had raped her, Amnesty said.

"This child suffered a horrendous death at the behest of the armed opposition groups who currently control Kismayo," David Copeman, Amnesty International's Somalia campaigner, said in a statement.

Initial local media reports said Duhulow was 23, but her father told Amnesty International she was 13.

The Islamic Courts took control of much of Somalia in 2006, triggering an intervention by neighbouring Ethiopia, which propped up the UN-backed transitional government and ousted the movement.

While the group's political leadership largely fled the country, the movement's military and youth wing, the al-Shaabab, switched to guerrilla warfare.

In recent months the group appears to have gained strength, taking over the port city of Kismayo, and dismantling pro-government roadblocks.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2008/11/2008111201216476354.html

This came from your raghead Muslim brethren in Al-Jazeera nonetheless. I can go all day. There are hundreds of examples of stuff like this happening. I provide sources and hard evidence, much unlike your fallacious stories that you conjure out of thin air and pull off of websites that you're afraid to source as they would expose you for the shill that you are.

Now get the fuck out of here, weasel.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 10:32:26 AM »

That was a thousand years ago.  You don't see Christians pulling that shit nowdays like Muslims still do.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 10:32:54 AM »
The thing that gets me about this is the 'holier than thou' attitude most of you have against Islam.  The western world are thought of (rightly or wrongly) as Christian following people.  An example being USA.  This is a country where there is a majority of Christian followers.  Yet it has more cases of murder, rape, child abuse than ANY Islamic country.  Heck, there are more serial killers past and present in American than any other country in the world.  This is a Christian country by the way.  Should we then demonize all Christian people or all Americans the way you demonize Islam and Islamic people?
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
The thing that gets me about this is the 'holier than thou' attitude most of you have against Islam.  The western world are thought of (rightly or wrongly) as Christian following people.  An example being USA.  This is a country where there is a majority of Christian followers.  Yet it has more cases of murder, rape, child abuse than ANY Islamic country.  Heck, there are more serial killers past and present in American than any other country in the world.  This is a Christian country by the way.  Should we then demonize all Christian people or all Americans the way you demonize Islam and Islamic people?

I seriously doubt it. The USA may have more REPORTED cases but that's because the overwhelming majority of rape cases, child abuse and all other crimes go unreported in third world countries. That's what happens when you're an advanced society.

How do you define a serial killer? I'd reckon the millions of jihadists out there that kill a 1/2 dozen people in a bombing or what not qualify as serial killers, which makes more Islamic serial killers than anyone else.

I'm atheist. Couldn't care less about what some nutjobs fundamentalist Christians do. And regardless, the number of fundamentalist Christian bombings in the USA over the last 20 years can be counted on your fingers. There are more Muslim jihadist attacks in one week.  ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »
That was a thousand years ago.  You don't see Christians pulling that shit nowdays like Muslims still do.

Becasue so called Christians do NOT follow Christian law...but if they did they would be just a violent toward one another as the media projects the Arabs to be.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »
Becasue so called Christians do NOT follow Christian law...but if they did they would be just a violent toward one another as the media projects the Arabs to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a really big "IF". The thing is, they don't follow it. That's the point you retard. They don't follow the Christian law. Most of the Christian world has moved past the middle ages while you and your Muslim buddies are still stuck in the stone ages.

Just leave this thread. You've self-owned yourself enough.

Nice argument.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 10:41:27 AM »

YOU ARE CORRECT?...The only reason Arabs are being demonized as they are is to make satanic loving america appear JUST in its actions against these people. America is NOT bringing Christianity, or democracy, or human rights to the Middle East...what they are bringing is murder and slaughter in order to steal the natural resource of these people and to gain control over the region. Many on this board just can't seem to grasp that for some strange reason.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:28 AM »
 ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a really big "IF". The thing is, they don't follow it. That's the point you retard. They don't follow the Christian law. Most of the Christian world has moved past the middle ages while you and your Muslim buddies are still stuck in the stone ages.

Just leave this thread. You've self-owned yourself enough.

Nice argument.  ::)

You don't follow Christian law because you don't believe in GOD, or CHRIST or the BIBLE, but you  certainly love to praise Satan as all of his ways are your ways: LIE, STEAL, MURDER, RAPE, ENVY, LUST, GREED etc etc. BTW the laws of the Bible have not changed or gone away..

Nonetheless the hard times coming to america will change all of you soon enough...given the bankers are now oppressing america to an extreme and soon your market shelves will be empty and your luxuries taken away that is when the savage that you are will come to light....talk to me then about something being a long tme ago or in the middle ages..hahahaah...as I speak now tent cities are everywhere in america, homelessness has exploded, homes being foreclosed, jobs lost in the MILLIONS, savings gone, pensions gone, investments gone, etc etc...how long will you GODLESS savages remain calm?...I give you all a few more months before domenstic terrorism begins exploding in america and crime so far exceeds anyhting else on earth that you will be afraid to leave yor homes.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 10:56:48 AM »
You don't follow Christian law because you don't believe in GOD, or CHRIST or the BIBLE, but you  certainly love to praise Satan as all of his ways are your ways: LIE, STEAL, MURDER, RAPE, ENVY, LUST, GREED etc etc. BTW the laws of the Bible have not changed or gone away..

Nonetheless the hard times coming to america will change all of you soon enough...given the bankers are now oppressing america to an extreme and soon your market shelves will be empty and your luxuries taken away that is when the savage that you are will come to light....talk to me then about something being a long tme ago or in the middle ages..hahahaah...as I speak now tent cities are everywhere in america, homelessness has exploded, homes being foreclosed, jobs lost in the MILLIONS, savings gone, pensions gone, investments gone, etc etc...how long will you GODLESS savages remain calm?...I give you all a few more months before domenstic terrorism begins exploding in america and crime so far exceeds anyhting else on earth that you will be afraid to leave yor homes.

::)

STFU clown. If I don't believe in God then why would I believe in Satan? Pretty simple logic that you can't seem to grasp.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
Can you provide me one instance in Western society of a 13 year old girl who reported a gang rape being stoned to death for punishment within the last two years? You can't, you lying twat.

Because I'm in the mood to absolutely OWN you, you lying, sniveling little shit, here you go:

Somali fighters stone 'rape victim'

In recent months the Islamic Courts' al-Shebab group appears to have gained strength [EPA]

A Somali girl who said she had been raped has been stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery, a human rights group has said.

Amnesty International said in a press release on Friday that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, had been 13 years old - not 23 as earlier reports had suggested.

Duhulow was stoned to death on October 27 by dozens of men in a stadium packed with 1,000 spectators in the southern port city of Kismayo, Amnesty International and Somali media reported, citing witnesses.

The armed group in charge of Kismayo had accused her of adultery after she reported that three men had raped her, Amnesty said.

"This child suffered a horrendous death at the behest of the armed opposition groups who currently control Kismayo," David Copeman, Amnesty International's Somalia campaigner, said in a statement.

Initial local media reports said Duhulow was 23, but her father told Amnesty International she was 13.

The Islamic Courts took control of much of Somalia in 2006, triggering an intervention by neighbouring Ethiopia, which propped up the UN-backed transitional government and ousted the movement.

While the group's political leadership largely fled the country, the movement's military and youth wing, the al-Shaabab, switched to guerrilla warfare.

In recent months the group appears to have gained strength, taking over the port city of Kismayo, and dismantling pro-government roadblocks.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2008/11/2008111201216476354.html

This came from your raghead Muslim brethren in Al-Jazeera nonetheless. I can go all day. There are hundreds of examples of stuff like this happening. I provide sources and hard evidence, much unlike your fallacious stories that you conjure out of thin air and pull off of websites that you're afraid to source as they would expose you for the shill that you are.

Now get the fuck out of here, weasel.

Chuckle Chuckle...you read and believe Al Jazzera..
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »
::)

STFU clown. If I don't believe in God then why would I believe in Satan? Pretty simple logic that you can't seem to grasp.

Atheist or non believers in GOD always believe in SATAN...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »
Chuckle Chuckle...you read and believe Al Jazzera..

Chuckle, chuckle...you defended it as a legitimate source before. Now it's not? Why is that? Because it systematically destroyed your entire argument, shill. There are dozens of sources out there that carried this event.

You lost this argument (surprise, surprise). Slink on out of here now. You lost because you can't fabricate your facts and conjure sources out of thin air. So go on and feel free to leave this thread.

Atheist or non believers in GOD always believe in SATAN...

Hahaha, more fabrication of facts. STFU Muslim scum.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »
Chuckle, chuckle...you defended it as a legitimate source before. Now it's not? Why is that? Because it systematically destroyed your entire argument, shill. There are dozens of sources out there that carried this event.

You lost this argument (surprise, surprise). Slink on out of here now. You lost because you can't fabricate your facts and conjure sources out of thin air. So go on and feel free to leave this thread.

Hahaha, more fabrication of facts. STFU Muslim scum.

SAMSON123 has been revealed as a liar too many times to be taken seriously.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »
I seriously doubt it. The USA may have more REPORTED cases but that's because the overwhelming majority of rape cases, child abuse and all other crimes go unreported in third world countries. That's what happens when you're an advanced society.

How do you define a serial killer? I'd reckon the millions of jihadists out there that kill a 1/2 dozen people in a bombing or what not qualify as serial killers, which makes more Islamic serial killers than anyone else.

I'm atheist. Couldn't care less about what some nutjobs fundamentalist Christians do. And regardless, the number of fundamentalist Christian bombings in the USA over the last 20 years can be counted on your fingers. There are more Muslim jihadist attacks in one week.  ;)

Haha 'as an advanced society'  BULL SH*T you have ZERO proof to back up your claims don't you? Absolutely no proof there are more cases in those countries.  There are more proven cases in the western world of rape, child molestation, murder etc. 

Heck mass murder is committed on a greater scale by Christians there are more atrocities with Christian perpetrators than there are by Muslims.  That is FACT. 

So quit the bullsh*t "all Islam is bad" stance.  There really is no comeback for you from here.  You've been owned.  Sorry. 

:D   

Abandon every hope...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »
Well that settles that.  There's no fucking way in hell I can be you. 

I do not think we should go marching off to destroy Islam.  I do think they have the right to choose their poison, but that's part of the problem with Islam, how many do not have the right to walk away or refuse Islam?  Justify that Samidiot.

You guys are full of crap.

The same stuff has been going on there forever and no one gave a damn. People only pretend to care now because doing so advances certain political objectives.

None of you even acknowledged their humanity until it became painfully obvious that the war was wrong but a US pullout would destabilize the region to an extent that endangered Israel!!

I really can't decide what's worse; Pretending to care or expecting all of us to buy this BS.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »

you are fighting ignorance and intolerance with more ignorance and intolerance.  im goin to pretend you never posted that.  you know nothing about any of the religions of which you speak.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 12:51:11 PM »
Haha 'as an advanced society'  BULL SH*T you have ZERO proof to back up your claims don't you? Absolutely no proof there are more cases in those countries.  There are more proven cases in the western world of rape, child molestation, murder etc. 

Heck mass murder is committed on a greater scale by Christians there are more atrocities with Christian perpetrators than there are by Muslims.  That is FACT. 

So quit the bullsh*t "all Islam is bad" stance.  There really is no comeback for you from here.  You've been owned.  Sorry. 

:D   

Prove what? Are there any cases of a 13 year old girl being stoned to death in the US for reporting that she was gang raped? Sorry, anyone with an IQ over 40 will realize that most crimes go unreported in these countries. Is it any surprise,though? These are societies where reporting that you were raped or abused gets you disowned from your family and/or killed (such as the 13 year old girl who was stoned to death). You haven't proven shit and you haven't even come close to owning anything.

Monthly Jihad Report
April 2009

Jihad Attacks: 158

Countries:15

Religions: 5

Dead Bodies:715

Critically Injured:1135

Feel free to dig up a monthly "Christian extremist" report showing that they're worse. If not, feel free to leave this thread, Muslim shill.

You guys are full of crap.

The same stuff has been going on there forever and no one gave a damn. People only pretend to care now because doing so advances certain political objectives.

None of you even acknowledged their humanity until it became painfully obvious that the war was wrong but a US pullout would destabilize the region to an extent that endangered Israel!!

I really can't decide what's worse; Pretending to care or expecting all of us to buy this BS.

But you care so much about those Palestinians, right?  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »
But you care so much about those Palestinians, right?  ::)

I don't give a flying crap about any of them and wouldn't send one thin dime to anyone overseas.... ever.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
Just read the press in the Muslim world that any prominent Muslim gets for walking away the religion. Usually revolves around them being deemed an apostate and marked for death by a few dozen terrorist groups. Try walking away from Islam in any Muslim country. You = dead.

Rape is justified by the Koran.  ;)

why the hell would you wink at me after saying rape is justified by the Koran.  That's creepy BF. :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
why the hell would you wink at me after saying rape is justified by the Koran.  That's creepy BF. :-X

Just pointing out why Muslims are so quick to rape any woman that they find attractive.