Author Topic: 13 year old honor raped by 10 Muslims  (Read 3792 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
13 year old honor raped by 10 Muslims
« on: May 18, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »
Saturday, May 16, 2009
By Shamim Bano

Karachi

Thirteen-year-old rape victim Nasima Lubano recorded her statement in the court of District and Session Judge (South) Faheem Ahmed Siddiqi on Friday

Two types of statements were recorded during proceedings: the examination in chief which was conducted by Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Abdul Maroof, and a cross-examination conducted by Defence Counsel (DC) SM Iqbal Shah.

Revealing her plight, Lubano, a resident of district Ubaro, said that two men, Abdul Sattar and Mohammed Anwer Hussain, raped her on January 27, 2007. She said that later, on she was taken to a courtyard where nine other people abused her and physically humiliated her. Hearing her cries, two men, Jamaluddin and Mohammed Sardar, barged into the courtyard, allowing her the opportunity to escape, albeit naked, and reach home, where she narrated the entire gruesome tale to her parents. Lubano’s medical examination and treatment was conducted the same day, while the very next day, she recorded her statement under section 164 of the criminal procedure, and her thumb impressions were taken.

After the DDPP had completed questioning, the court asked the DC to initiate cross-examination, however DC Shah said that he was not prepared for cross-examination and needed time. The court censured the DC, stating that he should have come prepared, but adjourned the hearing till May 20. It is worth remembering that the DC was only recently appointed to the case. He is the third lawyer to take up the case. Nasima Lubano was allegedly gang-raped by 11 men, of which three, Abdul Sattar, Morozado and Munawar Hasan, are still at large. Another accused, Long Khan, expired during the jail trial. The other seven accused include: Shahzado, Abdul Jabbar, Anwar Hussain, Khadim Hussain, Ali Hasan, Shah BAig and Bashir Ahmed.

Hamza Lubano had lodged a report at the police station Ubaro under section 354-A, 387-a, 337-F(10 147, 148, 149 of the Pakistan Penal code, FIR 07/2007, stating that a dispute took place between Abdul Sattar and him on a children-related matter, upon which Sattar threatened to violate his honour so that “he could no longer live in society”.

Labano’s relative reportedly kidnapped the daughter of Anwar Khan some time back; and in order to avenge her honour, Anwar Khan and his ten accomplices abducted Nasima, and took her to Sattar’s residence, where ten persons allegedly raped her. The sexual assault by ten persons has also been proved by the medical report.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=177831

Got to keep that honor. Rape, rape, rape. Koran says that it's ok! No wonder Pakistan is on the verge of political collapse. Why would anyone expect the government to do anything about this?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: 13 year old honor raped by 10 Muslims
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »
More Islam demonizing for sure...was this in haaretz or something?
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »
Samson, you defend Islam?  You're worried that it's getting demonized?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »

Absolutely! Every people have the right to practice their own religious belief and live under the culture they have lived under BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

Sadly in america it seems ignorance has become the norm...Somehow no one, despite universities, books, libraries, encyclopedias, documentaries etc etc, takes the time to do even a little bit of research to find out the so called RADICAL MUSLIM was RADICALIZED by america and Britain. These people are operating under the oppressive foreign policy of both nations, having the "infidel" in their own back yard, have been subject to violence, wars, attacks, demonization, embargoes and the like for many decades. This has brought about the contemptuous feelings and action by sects that have HAD ENOUGH!!!

Now in america the talk of the UNLAWFUL LIE FILLED ATTACK ON IRAQ is all but nonexistent (thanks to the financial disaster) yet no one seems to remember that IRAQ has been totally destroyed on the LIES of america. This attack has gone on for years with devastating effects from white phosphorus, DU, chemical warfare, biological attacks and infrastructure attacks from america and various EU countries and yet this in the mind of americans is OK. Americans foolishly ask ..WHY ARE THEY SO ANGRY? WHY DO THEY WANT TO KILL AMERICANS?? DUH...could it be because you have killed so many of them..1.5 MILLION at last count, 5 MILLION sent into refugee status fleeing into many nations, homeland pillaged, robbed and destroyed by america!!!...could that be it?

These attacks and barbaric behavior have gone on for decades...and now america is spreading it into Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Georgia (Russia) and looking to carry it further into Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia...all the while demonizing and killing (or causing civil wars) the peoples of these nations while americans sit back CLUELESS to the evils of their own nation. These nations and people have been in their homeland for MILLENIA and at no time has this continuous violence existed. These people are the beginning of life on earth, have brought the knowledge of math, science, astronomy and civilization into being...Across the ocean is america...the last of nations on the planet. and in its few years has brought more death, destruction, mayhem, madness, wars, crimes against humanity and nature, violated the sovereign borders of many nations, filled the world with lies and deceits than practically all of the nations and kingdoms that have EVER existed.

You ask if I defend Islam? Question is DO YOU DEFEND THE FOREIGN POLICIES OF AMERICA?

Am I worried taht Islam is getting Demonized?? Americans should be worried that at some point all of those nations america has violated will come to deliver comeuppance upon the land?
I would be worried if I were you...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »
What kind of return question is that? ::)  No, I hate our foreign policy.  That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Islam sucks ass.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »
What kind of return question is that? ::)  No, I hate our foreign policy.  That has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Islam sucks ass.

Islam does not "suck ass"...that negetive image is what has been presented to american for the sake of keeping the population in a state where it will ACCEPT whatever the american military/regulation/policy does to the people...foreign policy.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »
Well that settles that.  There's no fucking way in hell I can be you. 

I do not think we should go marching off to destroy Islam.  I do think they have the right to choose their poison, but that's part of the problem with Islam, how many do not have the right to walk away or refuse Islam?  Justify that Samidiot.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 12:44:14 AM »

There are many incarnations of Islam.
It depends up-on which interpretation you are going for.
The 'Taliban' version (extreme Wahhabism) is only any good for 'stone age Untermenchen' like this crown of loser in eye-liner & Blue hats (very scary look).

But 'Fundamentalist Christian' are just as whacked out 'IMO' - example Zionist Christian for Israyhell, I mean, come on, FFS,

Although most of the basic tenets are common to most Christians, many different variations of the faith exist today, led in the West by the 'Roman Catholic Church' (evil fuckers 'IMO') followed by the Protestant Church, the largest denominations of which in the US include the Presbyterian, Methodist/Episcopal, & their various subdivisions.

To tar-&-Feather them all would be lunacy !!
OH-MY.

PT - Somente um ting pode conservar-nos agora !! :o :o  :'(

Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 01:16:34 AM »
There are many incarnations of Islam.
It depends up-on which interpretation you are going for.
The 'Taliban' version (extreme Wahhabism) is only any good for 'stone age Untermenchen' like this crown of loser in eye-liner & Blue hats (very scary look).

But 'Fundamentalist Christian' are just as whacked out 'IMO' - example Zionist Christian for Israyhell, I mean, come on, FFS,

Although most of the basic tenets are common to most Christians, many different variations of the faith exist today, led in the West by the 'Roman Catholic Church' (evil fuckers 'IMO') followed by the Protestant Church, the largest denominations of which in the US include the Presbyterian, Methodist/Episcopal, & their various subdivisions.

To tar-&-Feather them all would be lunacy !!
OH-MY.

PT - Somente um ting pode conservar-nos agora !! :o :o  :'(

you don't see me defending christianity either.  I have no Idea why I should give a pass to Islam, no matter what sort it is.  IMO, it's either bad, really bad or fucked in the head bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 01:18:22 AM »
samson, how many muslims in the world don't have a choice in their faith?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 01:24:03 AM »
you don't see my defending christianity either.  I have no Idea why I should give a pass to Islam, no matter what sort it is.  IMO, it's either bad, really bad or fucked in the head bad.

Fair enough.

I was just playing devils advocate for a few post, back now  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 06:52:25 AM »
samson, how many muslims in the world don't have a choice in their faith?

Just read the press in the Muslim world that any prominent Muslim gets for walking away the religion. Usually revolves around them being deemed an apostate and marked for death by a few dozen terrorist groups. Try walking away from Islam in any Muslim country. You = dead.

Rape is justified by the Koran.  ;)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 08:14:14 AM »
What do you expect from a religion that worships a goat-bugger names Muhammed, who liked to diddle little boys as well...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 08:16:36 AM »
What do you expect from a religion that worships a goat-bugger names Muhammed, who liked to diddle little boys as well...

So, when do you become a cop?
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 08:32:33 AM »
Why, are you worried?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »
Why, are you worried?

No. Well, kind of, then you become part of THEM, which would not be good.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »
Typical muslim stuff. They = inferior.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »
No. Well, kind of, then you become part of THEM, which would not be good.

Well, I guess you best hope I guard the FEMA camp 'they' send you to, eh?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 08:55:47 AM »
Well, I guess you best hope I guard the FEMA camp 'they' send you to, eh?

Won't be in the USA so I guess I am lucky in that sense.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:43 AM »
Won't be in the USA so I guess I am lucky in that sense.

We'll come and get you, don't worry nuthin' 'bout that...  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:29 AM »
We'll come and get you, don't worry nuthin' 'bout that...  ;)

There will be bigger things to worry about than losers like me...believe me. ;)
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 09:13:44 AM »
There will be bigger things to worry about than losers like me...believe me. ;)

We have room for everyone.  :)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 09:15:27 AM »

I do not think we should go marching off to destroy Islam.  I do think they have the right to choose their poison, but that's part of the problem with Islam, how many do not have the right to walk away or refuse Islam?  Justify that Samidiot.

There are many people who do not follow Islam, are Christians (how shockingis that) or are atheistic. Again this mindset pushed in america that if a person is not following Islam their hands will be cut off, or heads chopped off, or some other extreme act exacted on them is ridiculous. Stop equating Islam with violence, becasue truth is NO RELIGION IS MORE VIOLENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. Just Catholicism alone has been the cause of 600 MILLION deaths over the past few centuries. America kills more people (capital punishment) than all other nations (though it keeps talking about Islamic law and punishment) as well as has more people in jail than Russia, China and South Africa combined!!!!

The confusion keeps surfacing about why the media promoted image of Arabs as violent persists. I have already said that's due to the foreign policy of america which has RADICALIZED sects of these people to do extreme acts to bring attention to the injustices being exercised on their nations. In all honesty I wish the so called Christian americans were so devoted to Christian principle and laws...they would be an entirely different people with a different behavior. Just take a look at the TEN COMMANDMENTS and ask yourself "Am I following these laws as best I could?" Truth is few if ANY of the professed Christians in america follow ANY of the laws of the Bible...but they still call themselves Christians..now how ridiculous is that. In regard to raping children...How many children have been reaped by Catholic Priest, Rabbis and so called Christian cult groups? Just the catholic violations run into the TENS OF THOUSANDS. Yet somehow americans don't see this, but they see supposed 'honor rapes' committed in other nations..go figure.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 09:16:40 AM »

There is always a possibility.. ;D ;D ;D
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »
We have room for everyone.  :)

I always feared you being a statist.
I hate the State.