Author Topic: Rand Paul Welcomes You to his Website  (Read 354 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Rand Paul Welcomes You to his Website
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
I hate the State.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Rand Paul Welcomes You to his Website
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »
I love champions of limited government.  Wish him luck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »
holy crap, it's like they put Ron Paul in a time machine!
Born 1963...

I can seriously see a LOT of RP fans getting behind this guy.  Espectially as he can consult pops on issues.  Could a senator from KY be the repub's guy in 2016?

Paul is a critic of the erosion of civil liberties, the Federal Reserve,[7] the Patriot Act,[28] and the federal government's bailout of Wall Street. He is, like his father, a self-described traditional or "real" Republican, favoring significantly smaller government and balanced budgets, and opposing the Department of Education, the war in Iraq,[27] and the federal income tax.[29] He encourages legislators to pledge not to raise taxes,[20] and fought the failed plan to raise hotel taxes in Kentucky in 2000.[22][25]

Paul is also involved in health care reform.[15] In a 2007 Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, he advocated eliminating the Medicare fee-splitting provision for postoperative ophthalmic care, regarding it as a "kickback scheme" from ophthalmologists to optometrists, and adding, "True reform also would require an infusion of ethics, something that can't be taught or purchased".[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_Paul

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:21 AM »
he IS a real republican.  they want the goverment out of the bedroom with liberty and justice for ALL

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 04:08:50 AM »
Kentucky... Easy win for him...