Author Topic: Steele: "President Obama's Reign Of Error"  (Read 899 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Steele: "President Obama's Reign Of Error"
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »
Real funny.    ::)

Just about as cute as Dubya searching under the couch for WMD while giggling.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Steele: "President Obama's Reign Of Error"
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »
other then the pot shots at obama and the left i pretty much agree with him and have been saying many things he has...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:34:10 AM »
other then the pot shots at obama and the left i pretty much agree with him and have been saying many things he has...

He took shots at "Uncle Teddy".
Sorry, the dude has brain cancer and is in his last days.  You don't say that.

Also, his shot at "that extremist pelosi" will do nothing but get her sympathy from moderates (just as it did when repubs attacked Clinton for a BJ).

Bringing up Obama's kids repeatedly... gotta watch that shit too.

Steele just seems like a very loyal republican who lacks the ability to treat those he disagrees with, with respect.

Steele: "This change is being delivered in a tea bag, and that's a wonderful thing"

:)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 10:38:28 AM »
He took shots at "Uncle Teddy".
Sorry, the dude has brain cancer and is in his last days.  You don't say that.

Also, his shot at "that extremist pelosi" will do nothing but get her sympathy from moderates (just as it did when repubs attacked Clinton for a BJ).

Bringing up Obama's kids repeatedly... gotta watch that shit too.

Steele just seems like a very loyal republican who lacks the ability to treat those he disagrees with, with respect.

Steele: "This change is being delivered in a tea bag, and that's a wonderful thing"

:)
LOL dude obama has taken pot shots at numerous republicans, so has many democrats... ::) now your offended though LOL do yourself a favor and take a break 240...I dont really like steele in all honesty but he made some good points and that you cant deny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »
LOL dude obama has taken pot shots at numerous republicans, so has many democrats... ::) now your offended though LOL do yourself a favor and take a break 240...I dont really like steele in all honesty but he made some good points and that you cant deny.

hey, it's not right when Obama does it either. 

All I know is that he had a national audience of libs today - and took potshots at uncle Teddy.  he could have been mr. Reagan, Class Act all the way.  instead he made his points, mixed in with some rude shit.

I mean, I could be a great math teacher, but if I make fun of the mentally handicapped kid a few times a day... do ya really want me teaching at your school?

he made damn good points.  Finally.  But the petty shit was immature and stupid.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »

All I know is that he had a national audience of libs today - and took potshots at uncle Teddy.  he could have been mr. Reagan, Class Act all the way.  instead he made his points, mixed in with some rude shit.

I mean, I could be a great math teacher, but if I make fun of the mentally handicapped kid a few times a day... do ya really want me teaching at your school?

he made damn good points.  Finally.  But the petty shit was immature and stupid.
why dont you start threads about it when obama does it? why dont you call obama out for it? again party shill is what you are, go ahead deny say youre a rep... ::) again the reason you get no respect on here is you dont say what you believe and believe what you say 240...

I dont like the pot shots either from either side to be honest...he made good points from the very beginning 240 not finally perhaps you werent listening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »
Real funny.    ::)

Just about as cute as Dubya searching under the couch for WMD while giggling.

This is horrible.  Can we just end the GOP now??? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 10:53:30 AM »

ZERO already took pot shots at Nancy Reagan.  Thats not enough?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 12:24:18 PM »
ZERO already took pot shots at Nancy Reagan.  Thats not enough?????

that was a crass thing to say.  He apologized.

Steele said soemting crass.  Will he be apologizing?  ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Why should he?Did he insult that drunken muderer?If he just called him uncle Teddy ,whats the problem.He should have called him a drunken,red nosed,womaniser who killed a women and has done as much to destroy this country as anyone in history.He also should have taken a shot at his junkie son.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 12:28:40 PM »

more of obama being two faced and saying things that ppl want to hear at the time  ;) much like you 240 he doesnt say what he believes or believes what he says, his respect will fade just as yours has.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »
Steele is nothing but wimpy bootlicker who has proved he is nothing but a coward when his integrity is on the line.  Not to mention a complete idiot when it takes him WEEKS to make up a pretty stupid far fetched scenario to explain what he "really meant to say" when in fact he was saying just the opposite.

He's a toolbag.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »
Steele is going over as well as a wet fart in church on Sunday..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »
Steele still doesn't believe in climate change.

Even Exxon admits it.  But Steele and a group of congressmen don't believe the Earth is heating up (regardless of cause).

brutal denial.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 04:20:21 AM »

Even Exxon admits it.  But Steele and a group of congressmen don't believe the Earth is heating up (regardless of cause).

brutal denial.

I believe the climate has changed since the earth was created.  Just like previous ice ages ended due to warming before we were even here, it has nothing to do with humans.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 08:38:23 AM »

brutal denial.

We ALL believe in climate change.We think ANYONE who blames man for it is dumber then dirt.We also think destroying the economy to enforce this lie is insanity.By the way,I notice its now climate change and NOT global warming.Why?Oh,thats right,the earth is now actually cooling according to many scientists.So much for big fat bloated lying goof ball Al Gores theories.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 08:41:12 AM »
We ALL believe in climate change.We think ANYONE who blames man for it is dumber then dirt.We also think destroying the economy to enforce this lie is insanity.By the way,I notice its now climate change and NOT global warming.Why?Oh,thats right,the earth is now actually cooling according to many scientists.So much for big fat bloated lying goof ball Al Gores theories.

Globalist Warming is nothing but a rouse for more taxes and big government.  This is more bait and switch for the fools to give up more freedoms and liberty because their shaman Al Gore said so.