Author Topic: Should I go on roids for my college reunion?  (Read 3828 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Should I go on roids for my college reunion?
« on: May 19, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
I have my 5 year college reunion coming up this september, should i go on roids for the summer so I can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle and roll up there 6 foot 185 with abs. I think that would be pretty solid. I'd also rent/borrow a nice ass ride etc.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Should I go on roids?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »
Some will disagree, but roids won't usually produce the effects/gains you are looking for off of one cycle.  It's more of a commitment.  A lot of people say they are just going to do one cycle.
\

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:03:52 PM »
Some will disagree, but roids won't usually produce the effects/gains you are looking for off of one cycle.  It's more of a commitment.  A lot of people say they are just going to do one cycle.

What about going on test for the summer?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 04:04:58 PM »
I have my 5 year college reunion coming up this september, should i go on roids for the summer so I can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle and roll up there 6 foot 185 with abs. I think that would be pretty solid. I'd also rent/borrow a nice ass ride etc.
OOOOOOOH NO  WHO SAYS BB ARENT SELF ABSORBED AND HAVE NO REAL SENSE OF SELF WORTH....ROIDS BORROW A RIDE HAHAHAHAAH
p

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »
OOOOOOOH NO  WHO SAYS BB ARENT SELF ABSORBED AND HAVE NO REAL SENSE OF SELF WORTH....ROIDS BORROW A RIDE HAHAHAHAAH
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Should I go on roids for my college reunion?
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »
What about working out and eating right?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »
Too much effort and he will still have to borrow you're car ;D
p

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »

Doing that right now. Best i can be though is 170 with good abs and a nice build. Not nearly as impressive as 185 in that shape or slightly better.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 04:50:13 PM »
May as well give it a shot. No pun intended  :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
Yes, the greatest side effect of steroid use is respect.

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 05:05:16 PM »
What about going on test for the summer?

You're the exact kind of ignorant fucking douchebag that has no business within 100 yards of pretty much any performance enhancing chemical.

How old are you you fucking moron...I've seen 15 year olds with more knowledge and common sense regarding the gear.

Borrowing a car to impress people and fucking taking TEST (no mention of ester) to look cut for a college reunion  ::) ...if this isn't a joke post man wtf.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
More like 170 with blurry abs, acne, and a receeding hair line  8)
It's Hip to be Square!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »
 He couldn't f*ck the slut.
 And now this.

8)
Gracie Rules

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »
you probably wouldnt like test. ill make you hold water, make you look a bit fatter than you are. you dig lean abs, cuts, this kind of thing. youd be better with trenbolone or anavar.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »
How many people were in your graduating class at Springfield Community College - 45?

1st - who has a 5-yr reunion?

2nd - I've been outta college for 10 years and never had a "reunion." High School - yes but college?
U

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 05:47:58 PM »
You're the exact kind of ignorant fucking douchebag that has no business within 100 yards of pretty much any performance enhancing chemical.

How old are you you fucking moron...I've seen 15 year olds with more knowledge and common sense regarding the gear.

Borrowing a car to impress people and fucking taking TEST (no mention of ester) to look cut for a college reunion  ::) ...if this isn't a joke post man wtf.

Damn dude way to meltdown on a joke thread. But seriously why do steroid "experts" get so mad at people who don't know shit about steroids. It isn't like you went to some esteemed 4 year university to learn about them. You probably either learned from experience of putting shit in your ass or you learned from a guy who gained his knowledge from experimenting with things in his ass  ;D Truthfully i have thought about doing some sort of performance enhancer to gain a little size and help me stay/get cut, but haven't been very serious about doing it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

So you are 6' and about 160lbs right now?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »
So you are 6' and about 160lbs right now?

No 6' 185 right now (abs starting to show  ;)). Working my way down to 170-175 to look nice for the summer.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 05:59:38 PM »
No 6' 185 right now (abs starting to show  ;)). Working my way down to 170-175 to look nice for the summer.

Hell yeah bro gonna be riippped!

Well if your loosing weight now why the steroids?  Maybe to preseve muscle mass on the reunion diet?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
Hell yeah bro gonna be riippped!

Well if your loosing weight now why the steroids?  Maybe to preseve muscle mass on the reunion diet?

Well i figure if i go on roids i could eat more (which i like) and gain muscle and get more cut then i currently am. 10-15 pounds of muscle and i'd be a happy camper.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
Well i figure if i go on roids i could eat more (which i like) and gain muscle and get more cut then i currently am. 10-15 pounds of muscle and i'd be a happy camper.
if you just want to be able to eat tons and tons of food without getting fat then roids arent the answer - t3 is the answer.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
if you just want to be able to eat tons and tons of food without getting fat then roids arent the answer - t3 is the answer.

Yeah i mean i'm not even looking to eat tons of food. Just right now i have to be so strict to drop weight. I am envious that I could probably go on something like t3, just put on a little mass (not look like i even do roids or whatever) and be more cut while eating more than i am now. Like i have noticed that girls have absolutely no idea who is on roids, so sometimes i wonder why i am working so hard when so fag can take some juice and get a better body than me with half the work.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »
Doing that right now. Best i can be though is 170 with good abs and a nice build. Not nearly as impressive as 185 in that shape or slightly better.

You seriously want to juice for just 185lbs? I'm thinking you just either need to call it quits with this fitness thing or re-evaluate it from the ground up.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »

Man, what an amazing impression you will make! Be sure to wear a tight fitting shirt (preferably spandex based).

Success is the best form of revenge! Success will soon be yours my friend! Get some fake business cards (Attorney at Law) to go with your car rental. God Almighty, they wont know what hit them.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
how about paying a really hot slut to come with you with the nice car ?