Author Topic: gh15 - what is a national level gh/slin daily cycle??  (Read 8577 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
gh15 - what is a national level gh/slin daily cycle??
« on: May 19, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »
I'll shoot for around 10-15iu's of blue top gh

but with slin maybe 15iu's 3x's a day???  I get lost on the slin

I'm about 6' 265lb right now

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15 - what is a national level gh/slin daily cycle??
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:58:02 PM »
nationals?  ferlas who compete regionals etc you mean,,

it depends on the size ,,usually a fella who win a middle weight or light heavy weight classes will be on around 10-20 units some even play with 30 units sometimes but no money yet for them so cant do it long unless get for cheap

slin also depend on gh you take and how big you try to get ,,timing matter too,, i wont say numbers here but lets just say that i have injected into myself before 60-70 units a day  as a professional

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
Brutal grammar.
\

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »
I am getting some pre-loaded hgh pen tommorow, 15 iu per pen

apparently they are the shit, I'll use 5iu per day

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 08:25:34 PM »
I am getting some pre-loaded hgh pen tommorow, 15 iu per pen

apparently they are the shit, I'll use 5iu per day

yo are 5'11 froim what i know,,you want specific look that you wont get from what you do ,, you need 200lb on stage to begin with at minimum of light weight class ,,

the way for you to go this route

1 gram testo norma
6 units gh a day  2 mornirng 2 mid day 2 before bed
trenbolone ace at 75-100 mg every day

in addition i suggest to cycle off dianabol especially when youre at single digit bodyfat%  and little t3 when long time on growth to increase effect of gh

thats all you need for 200lb on stage ,,dont need insulin until you hit 200lb on stage only then when you climb into the big numbers you add insulin

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:27 PM »
yo are 5'11 froim what i know,,you want specific look that you wont get from what you do ,, you need 200lb on stage to begin with at minimum of light weight class ,,

1 gram testo norma

in addition i suggest to cycle off dianabol especially when youre at single digit bodyfat%  and little t3 when long time on growth to increase effect of gh

thats all you need for 200lb on stage ,,dont need insulin until you hit 200lb on stage only then when you climb into the big numbers you add insulin

gh15 approved

nice cycle !

any other option for the trenbolone tho ?
I hate that drug, even with test my cock stop working if I take trenbolone

21 years old and a cock that doesn't work = laughing stock ;D

vitamin J

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »
even with test my cock stop working if I take trenbolone

Add some Vitamin C....ialis    ;D

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »
Add some Vitamin C....ialis    ;D

haha it's more of a libido problem !

fucking weird, my friends take trenbolone and they would fuck a goat if they could

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
haha it's more of a libido problem !

fucking weird, my friends take trenbolone and they would fuck a goat if they could

How long have you known Johnny Falcon?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 11:31:48 PM »

1 gram testo norma

gh15 approved

gh15 - how much t3 along with gh when bulking ?

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 11:35:51 PM »
gh15 - how much t3 along with gh when bulking ?

LoL listen to this tool relying on a gimmick for sucess!!!!!

More pathetic than a grown up selling chocolate in front of Safeway....
G.M.W: King23's Army

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »
LoL listen to this tool relying on a gimmick for sucess!!!!!

More pathetic than a grown up selling chocolate in front of Safeway....

how much t3 do you use with gh, alex ?

personal experience from a seasoned veteran is always good when coupled with knowledge of the way the stuff works in the body.

do you know why t3 is needed , and/or beneficial when used with gh, alex? do you know why insulin is necessary and/or beneficial with gh alex?   tell me alex, how many (approximate) pathways does gh influence growth through?  you like to sound educated about this stuff, like your thread 'ester trivia" wher eyou tried to see smart by talking about something so basic lilke ester weight and how it effects total level of homrone per ml....        but in reality the people you make fun of on here " people who use roids based on no evidence" etc... thats exactly who you are..

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 11:44:53 PM »
how much t3 do you use with gh, alex ?

personal experience from a seasoned veteran is always good when coupled with knowledge of the way the stuff works in the body.

do you know why t3 is needed , and/or beneficial when used with gh, alex? do you know why insulin is necessary and/or beneficial with gh alex?   tell me alex, how many (approximate) pathways does gh influence growth through?  you like to sound educated about this stuff, like your thread 'ester trivia" wher eyou tried to see smart by talking about something so basic lilke ester weight and how it effects total level of homrone per ml....        but in reality the people you make fun of on here " people who use roids based on no evidence" etc... thats exactly who you are..

hahahahahah you're 19yo and don't even have the guts to take your shirt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gayer than Jon & Kate splitting up.

Juiced to the fucking gills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLLLLL  DRRRRRRRRRRRRUUGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSS

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 11:50:37 PM »

hahahahahah you're 19yo and don't even have the guts to take your shirt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gayer than Jon & Kate splitting up.

Juiced to the fucking gills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you a 40 year old who lies about using drugs  :)  so were even

except in your real life you lie about drugs to, see in my real life i train in a small wife beater once im pumpd up and i work as a lifeguard/swim insturctor so im out in the sun with my shirt off al day

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 11:51:39 PM »
you a 40 year old who lies about using drugs  :)  so were even

except in your real life you lie about drugs to, see in my real life i train in a small wife beater once im pumpd up and i work as a lifeguard/swim insturctor so im out in the sun with my shirt off al day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're quite a juice conoisseur; kinda like bragging about your nitro kit after running a 13sec 1/4M.

We're all proud...  ::)  ::)  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're quite a juice conoisseur; kinda like bragging about your nitro kit after running a 13sec 1/4M.

We're all proud...  ::)  ::)  ::)

i guess thats why you lie about being natural, eh? because you dont look like a huge bodybuilder, your ashamed that youve used drugs. makes sense, cant say i blame yu for not telling everyone you use steroids - but goign around screaming in peoples faces that your natural? thats just pathetic and reeks of self hatred and a fucked up psyche.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 11:59:11 PM »
i guess thats why you lie about being natural, eh? because you dont look like a huge bodybuilder, your ashamed that youve used drugs. makes sense, cant say i blame yu for not telling everyone you use steroids - but goign around screaming in peoples faces that your natural? thats just pathetic and reeks of self hatred and a fucked up psyche.

This place is not for real; you need to relax and post a pic to show us all what 3g of test and relying on an internet gimmick can do for you...

be all you can be.... just don't get busted "doing it"....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 12:03:40 AM »
This place is not for real; you need to relax and post a pic to show us all what 3g of test and relying on an internet gimmick can do for you...

be all you can be.... just don't get busted "doing it"....
no its not real. your right. but for you this is where you craft your ego and confidence from the real world. by lying to people and having people praise you for something you are not.

im eagerly awaiting you to move back up here. we can meet up and "lift". you deserve it.

by the way, nice job backing off once you feelings start to get hurt by the truth.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »
no its not real. your right. but for you this is where you craft your ego and confidence from the real world. by lying to people and having people praise you for something you are not.

im eagerly awaiting you to move back up here. we can meet up and "lift". you deserve it.

What a loser and he keeps going... I'm not Alex dude.... everyone homages to the King these days... you should do the same.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 12:06:42 AM »
What a loser and he keeps going... I'm not Alex dude.... everyone homages to the King these days... you should do the same.
100k+ a year doesnt do anything when your matched against a mental superior.  ;) remember that. if you have the same 'confidence' in real life that you try to project on here, youll send me a txt or message to lift next time your up here.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »
How long have you known Johnny Falcon?

oh lol, that's getbig.
asstropin

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 12:08:52 AM »
100k+ a year doesnt do anything when your matched against a mental superior.  ;) remember that. if you have the same 'confidence' in real life that you try to project on here, youll send me a txt or message to lift next time your up here.

::) ::) ::) 100k = nothing these days... keep listening to "interneters" for drug advices and you won't even reach that... in fact, dead by 21.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 12:09:52 AM »

Brutal candidizzlehomo hitting on King23!
Ron: "I am lazy."

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »

Brutal candidizzlehomo hitting on King23!

Yup.... gayer than trying to meet up with interneters to see how "it feels up there" after a workout than eventually post about it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 12:29:42 AM »
Yup.... gayer than trying to meet up with interneters to see how "it feels up there" after a workout than eventually post about it.
but wait,  you just said a few posts ago that you werent alex.

a liar lying again. unexpected  :D

its been fun hurting your feelings and making you depressed, ugly. now go take some speech lessons to get rid of that terrible accent of yours.

"ta-ta"