Author Topic: Find out why you will die here. Be happy to listen to avoid death and bad decisi  (Read 4393 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Its been quite the road trip along the west coast with me and my girlfriend. There were many sites we visited even found some arrow heads near the coast wich was a true sign of whats to come. I happend to cross paths with one great  person who recognized me at a 'low key drink hangout', a friend of "Johnny Falcon" who regularly teaches  diet alchemy and is quite crazy ripped .

One of the first parts of our discussion was his description of tumors and cancers and the similarities.  We have cancers and tumors already in us no matter what, we cannot get rid of them, but it is the SIZE or volume that IS the problem that creates the 'sickness' that we 'notice'. These tumors or cancers have there pre designations already throughout your body where they 'grow' or shrink depending on your diet and environmental factors. These tumors or cancers are literally dumping sites for these acidic toxins.

ANEMIAS, LUPUS, SICKLE CELL, DIABETES….you name it. Its all due to OVER ACIDIFICATION!
On the other hand, ALKALINITY will PREVENT and HEAL all of these same Diseases. Cancer, for example, is mostly due to FERMENTATION (diet of SUGAR, ALCOHOL/ETHANOL, RANCID FATS, INORGANIC SALT, and so on...thus the body FORMS Tumors to STORE the POISON and when it runs out of room--it starts to MESTASIZE/SPREAD looking fore MORE room).

For instance you eat alot of cake and icecreams and wake up the next morning with 1 or 2 zits, sometimes in the same place as youve previously had them before, "dumping sites" of the acidic habitation of your body. The key is the alkaline acidic balance...Think of a bucket of mud being your acidic body, water is highly alkaline so are many 'foods' basically the more we dilute the 'mud/acidity' we become healthy these tumor /cancer sites shrink and become diluted becoming more healthy.

Now its time for me and the girlfriend to sail out tommorrow and do some ocean exploring, but this "Falcon Friend" will have me pondering many things as i enjoy the muscle gaying peacful atmosphere of ocean water and fresh air and sunlight with superior relaxation and muscle atrophying from doing nothing but getting my dick sucked  and the true beauty that is my girlfriend looking sexy

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
the failure-con wants me to say hello for him
 ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
 ;D

id might be going on a limb to say this, but i think Johnnynoname aka JohnnyFalcon is the key of knowledge/friends and following also a candidate for the 2012 election wouldnt be a stretch either

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
epic thread backfire

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
hell yeah badonkas and epic fucking leans! What elese is there!  8)

Spirit of Truth

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hell yeah badonkas and epic fucking leans! What elese is there!  8)

:o
I am a big baby

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
 ;D

Whats up my wizzle when are going to be released?

Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
the falcon takeover consisting of 50% of getbig members has begun  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
People must have no desire to be truly healthy  :'(

Remember folks if you feel like you cant workout on anygiven day or body is just too tight or tired, it can be directly attributed to an overly acidic condition, your body SHOULD be able to do something physically challenging on any given day. I know many are young on here and dont understand but you need to listen. Especially us older bros who are more set in our ways and have excepted failed attempts at working out or dont feel able to more than 3 times a week, it all has to do with acidity/improper bloodflow/too much inflamation=acidic body.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

a sad day on getbig , a great song to give you hope and remenesce on your glory days..

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
how do you make yourself less acidic.
DAWG

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
the falcon takeover consisting of 50% of getbig members has begun  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
how do you make yourself less acidic.

why ask to be spoon fed, when you can take heaps of knowledge in on your own  ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
why ask to be spoon fed, when you can take heaps of knowledge in on your own  ::)

Teach a man to hunt and he will eat for one day teach a man how to grocery shop and he'll eat every day.
Spirit of Truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
JNN's death= i don't know how it will happen but it will most likely involve a tanning bed

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
JNN's death= i don't know how it will happen but it will most likely involve a tanning bed

Use a self tanning lotion my friend. Those uv rays are brutal!

Spirit of Truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Use a self tanning lotion my friend. Those uv rays are brutal!

...use self tanning lotion ?!?!!??!?!

and let these persian/mediteranean genes go to waste?!?!? never

that would be like a black guy going on a actual diet to get shredded when he has BGG's on his side

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
...use self tanning lotion ?!?!!??!?!

and let these persian/mediteranean genes go to waste?!?!? never

that would be like a black guy going on a actual diet to get shredded when he has BGG's on his side

Skin cancer my friend, it kills.

Spirit of Truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Skin cancer my friend, it kills.

i don't think i can get that given the fact that I (most likely) am in the same family tree as the head bad guy in the movie "300"

the sun is my friend

skin cancer is for the gringo's with red hair and freckles

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
i don't think i can get that given the fact that I (most likely) am in the same family tree as the head bad guy in the movie "300"

the sun is my friend

skin cancer is for the gringo's with red hair and freckles

Oh no my friend it has no prejudice.
Spirit of Truth

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Its been quite the road trip along the west coast with me and my girlfriend. There were many sites we visited even found some arrow heads near the coast wich was a true sign of whats to come. I happend to cross paths with one great  person who recognized me at a 'low key drink hangout', a friend of "Johnny Falcon" who regularly teaches  diet alchemy and is quite crazy ripped .

One of the first parts of our discussion was his description of tumors and cancers and the similarities.  We have cancers and tumors already in us no matter what, we cannot get rid of them, but it is the SIZE or volume that IS the problem that creates the 'sickness' that we 'notice'. These tumors or cancers have there pre designations already throughout your body where they 'grow' or shrink depending on your diet and environmental factors. These tumors or cancers are literally dumping sites for these acidic toxins.

ANEMIAS, LUPUS, SICKLE CELL, DIABETES….you name it. Its all due to OVER ACIDIFICATION!
On the other hand, ALKALINITY will PREVENT and HEAL all of these same Diseases. Cancer, for example, is mostly due to FERMENTATION (diet of SUGAR, ALCOHOL/ETHANOL, RANCID FATS, INORGANIC SALT, and so on...thus the body FORMS Tumors to STORE the POISON and when it runs out of room--it starts to MESTASIZE/SPREAD looking fore MORE room).

For instance you eat alot of cake and icecreams and wake up the next morning with 1 or 2 zits, sometimes in the same place as youve previously had them before, "dumping sites" of the acidic habitation of your body. The key is the alkaline acidic balance...Think of a bucket of mud being your acidic body, water is highly alkaline so are many 'foods' basically the more we dilute the 'mud/acidity' we become healthy these tumor /cancer sites shrink and become diluted becoming more healthy.

Now its time for me and the girlfriend to sail out tommorrow and do some ocean exploring, but this "Falcon Friend" will have me pondering many things as i enjoy the muscle gaying peacful atmosphere of ocean water and fresh air and sunlight with superior relaxation and muscle atrophying from doing nothing but getting my dick sucked  and the true beauty that is my girlfriend looking sexy
:D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
speak on this friends...good knowledge doesn't come for free
Air Falcon

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
speak on this friends...good knowledge doesn't come for free

The shit doesn't come free my wizzle! The shits a learning experience!

Spirit of Truth