Author Topic: Santino funny vid  (Read 1336 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Santino funny vid
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:31:47 PM »
He's got to be the funniest guy in the WWE at the moment.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Santino funny vid
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:20:56 AM »
I didn't like himat first but now I think he's great. Really makes me laugh. Still don't think he should have won the Diva battle Royal at Mania.
We went to high school together. He was always hilarious with the one-liners, catch phrases, etc. I will never forget when we trained chest together at Golds Gym here in Mississauga, Ontario when he told me he signed a developemental contract. Unbelievable. I just wish the WWE would use him better. Watch is Boris Alexieve (not sure on spelling) gimmick in OVW. You can youtube it. His wrestling skill is crazy due to his years of judo training.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 08:04:15 AM »
Still don't think he should have won the Diva battle Royal at Mania.

No, I thought that was a joke as well.  They brought back former Diva's, had a Miss Wrestlemania 'title', decent build up, and then wasted it on a gimmick.  They could have actually rewarded one of the best Diva's of all time (although Trish wasn't there).

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
No, I thought that was a joke as well.  They brought back former Diva's, had a Miss Wrestlemania 'title', decent build up, and then wasted it on a gimmick.  They could have actually rewarded one of the best Diva's of all time (although Trish wasn't there).
Gail Kim should have one that and it would have been a great way to build her up as she just came back to WWE from TNA.