Author Topic: One year later - Sen Kennedy's cancer in remission!  (Read 1585 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
One year later - Sen Kennedy's cancer in remission!
« on: May 19, 2009, 09:37:26 PM »
Great news, no matter what party you support.
it was may 17 of 2008 that the cancer was announced.

Source: The Hill

Sen. Edward Kennedy’s brain cancer is in remission and the Massachusetts Democrat is expected back in the Senate after the Memorial Day recess, according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Sen. Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday that he spoke with Kennedy’s wife and was told the 77-year-old lawmaker will return to work full time during the first week of June.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: One year later - Sen Kennedy's cancer in remission!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »
very awesome!!!  Very good news!!!  Just to bad others can't have the same treatment and I'm sure he would agree with that.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:09:10 PM »
FUCK!!!!

I guess the power of prayer is a myth...  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »
FUCK!!!!

I guess the power of prayer is a myth...  >:(
you prayed ill :-\

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »

Sen. Edward Kennedy’s brain cancer is in remission and the Massachusetts Democrat is expected back in the Senate after the Memorial Day recess, according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Sen. Reid (D-Nev.) said Tuesday that he spoke with Kennedy’s wife and was told the 77-year-old lawmaker will return to work full time during the first week of June.

Thats NOT good news.When that old drunken murderer goes back to work,its yet another nail in Americas coffin.I pray for his death daily!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:45:30 AM »
Thats NOT good news.When that old drunken murderer goes back to work,its yet another nail in Americas coffin.I pray for his death daily!!!
Did Jesus tell his followers to pray for others death?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »

That's good news, but seriously, what "work" is a 77 year old man like him really doing?  His staff is doing all the work.  It is time to pass the baton, leave the Senate, and legitimately assert that he wants to "spend more time with his family."  Old men like him (senators, kings, military junta leaders, prime ministers, etc.) who die in office are just plain power hungry and the world should not indulge these men (they are almost always men) anymore.  You are old, sick, and in the autumn of life.  Leave office and move on!  >:(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »
That's good news, but seriously, what "work" is a 77 year old man like him really doing?  His staff is doing all the work.  It is time to pass the baton, leave the Senate, and legitimately assert that he wants to "spend more time with his family."  Old men like him (senators, kings, military junta leaders, prime ministers, etc.) who die in office are just plain power hungry and the world should not indulge these men (they are almost always men) anymore.  You are old, sick, and in the autumn of life.  Leave office and move on!  >:(
That makes no sense whatsoever.  If you would have imposed that rule to Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, Thomas Paine or even a scientist such as Albert Einstein or James Watson to stop doing what they are doing because of advanced age, our current landscape would certainly not exist and it would be grossly worse.  You operating under the assumption that politicians are solely power-hungry is rather stupid as well and is not based on anything factual whatsoever.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 10:24:08 AM »
Did Jesus tell his followers to pray for others death?

You assume I pray to the great Jew in the sky,which is EXACTLY what Id think you would assume being a left wing limp wristed lib.However,to answer your question.Please read your Bible.God told the Isrealites to utterly destroy their enemies and not even let the livestock live.Thats the same God,hes the same yesterday today and forevor.So,YES Jesus did want you to pray for your enemies death.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »
You assume I pray to the great Jew in the sky,which is EXACTLY what Id think you would assume being a left wing limp wristed lib.However,to answer your question.Please read your Bible.God told the Isrealites to utterly destroy their enemies and not even let the livestock live.Thats the same God,hes the same yesterday today and forevor.So,YES Jesus did want you to pray for your enemies death.

What's your religion Mimnaugh?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 10:42:50 AM »

Too bad Mary Jo Chopekni's drowning is not in remission as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
That makes no sense whatsoever.  If you would have imposed that rule to Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, Thomas Paine or even a scientist such as Albert Einstein or James Watson to stop doing what they are doing because of advanced age, our current landscape would certainly not exist and it would be grossly worse.  You operating under the assumption that politicians are solely power-hungry is rather stupid as well and is not based on anything factual whatsoever.

I agree.  People typically get smarter and wiser as they age.  I know and have known numerous highly intelligent people in their 70s and 80s.  They're actually in a very good position to be leaders. 

Pretty simplistic to draw some arbitrary age line.  I'm not a Kennedy fan, but it doesn't look like he has mentally deteriorated. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 11:27:56 AM »
I agree.  People typically get smarter and wiser as they age.  I know and have known numerous highly intelligent people in their 70s and 80s.  They're actually in a very good position to be leaders. 

Pretty simplistic to draw some arbitrary age line.  I'm not a Kennedy fan, but it doesn't look like he has mentally deteriorated. 

Correct, he has been a moron most of his life. 

For example - he said the 1965 Immigration bill he pushed through would not change the make-up of the USA in any meaningful way.  Either he was dumb or was lying. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »

What's your religion Mimnaugh?

Why do you care?What buisiness is it of yours?Just dont assume you know what someone believes in based on his politics.Obamas pastor the Rev. Wright doesnt sound very Christian to me.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »
Why do you care?What buisiness is it of yours?Just dont assume you know what someone believes in based on his politics.Obamas pastor the Rev. Wright doesnt sound very Christian to me.
I don't assume anything about your religious views.
That is why I asked.

So what is your religion Mimnaugh?
As empty as paradise

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 12:01:06 PM »
I don't assume anything about your religious views.
That is why I asked.

So what is your religion Mimnaugh?

I believe in hard work and doing things on your own.Thats my religion.The religion of independance.The religion of being left the fuck alone.The religion of letting me decide my own fate over my body,my mind and my soul.I dont need an organised religion to live my life.I dont need some whacked out preacher to tell me how to live or some black ass president telling me to care about the poor when he gives less then 1% of his income to charity and I give 10% of mine.Religion is for simple minded idiots.I dont believe in it.Sorry to disapoint you but I live my life the way I want to and dont bow to some filthy religion or the filthy government.I pray in front of the squat rack and bench and deadlift platform to the great powerlifter in the sky.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 01:08:42 PM »
Disgraceful display by Billy and Hereford but really what can you expect.

Billy and Hereford think terrorism is okay when committed by someone they agree with - McVeigh.  They may as well be taliban both have the same views that terrorism is an okay means if you believe in your view point strong enough.

Disgusting. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
I believe in hard work and doing things on your own.Thats my religion.The religion of independance.The religion of being left the fuck alone.The religion of letting me decide my own fate over my body,my mind and my soul.I dont need an organised religion to live my life.I dont need some whacked out preacher to tell me how to live or some black ass president telling me to care about the poor when he gives less then 1% of his income to charity and I give 10% of mine.Religion is for simple minded idiots.I dont believe in it.Sorry to disapoint you but I live my life the way I want to and dont bow to some filthy religion or the filthy government.I pray in front of the squat rack and bench and deadlift platform to the great powerlifter in the sky.

NICE.

F.U.B.O.! 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »
Disgraceful display by Billy and Hereford but really what can you expect.

Billy and Hereford think terrorism is okay when committed by someone they agree with - McVeigh.  They may as well be taliban both have the same views that terrorism is an okay means if you believe in your view point strong enough.

Disgusting. 

Hmmm,when did I say it was ok?I simply said I understand why he did it and was AMAZED that you give Reno a pass for the sAME THING.I believe WE PUT McVeigh to death you silly little man!!!Here we are crying and pissing and moaning about torture.McVeigh was killed for his crimes as he should have been.You sound foolish.Once again,McVeigh was killed and that fat fucking slob murderer Janet Reno ran for the senate for burning the same number of people that McVeigh did.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »
This is a quote from you talking about how 'hardcore' he was

McVEIGH A COWARD?The guy backed up his beliefs with actions,got caught,didnt deny it,went to the death chamber with his head held high.Never appologised,never asked to be forgiven,never complained,didnt try to get stays or an appeal.He is one of the least cowardly people in thre history of this country.He also didnt throw his friends under the bus like our brave president does everytime he gets a chance.

By the way,flying a plane into a building, knowing your going to die, for your beliefs is exactly the opposite of a coward.In fact,I cant think of anything more hardcore then that.

You also mentioned that children killed in the bombing were collateral damage nothing more, nothing less.
Abandon every hope...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »
How did we go from talking about Ted Kennedy to kids getting blown up?

Oh yea, kcballer showed up.

I said the kids were collateral damage, not Billy. Get your shit straight dumbfvck.

And I didn't say I agreed with McVeigh either fvck-face.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »
How did we go from talking about Ted Kennedy to kids getting blown up?

Oh yea, kcballer showed up.

I said the kids were collateral damage, not Billy. Get your shit straight dumbfvck.

And I didn't say I agreed with McVeigh either fvck-face.

Why does every retard with a computer think their opinions matter?

Tim McVey was a hero.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
This is a quote from you talking about how 'hardcore' he was

McVEIGH A COWARD?The guy backed up his beliefs with actions,got caught,didnt deny it,went to the death chamber with his head held high.Never appologised,never asked to be forgiven,never complained,didnt try to get stays or an appeal.He is one of the least cowardly people in thre history of this country.He also didnt throw his friends under the bus like our brave president does everytime he gets a chance.

By the way,flying a plane into a building, knowing your going to die, for your beliefs is exactly the opposite of a coward.In fact,I cant think of anything more hardcore then that.

You also mentioned that children killed in the bombing were collateral damage nothing more, nothing less.

I stand by that statement.However,you twist my words.I said McVeigh said bombing the kids were collateral damage.Thats a fact!!Its what he said.

Again,you cant dispute my post.McVeigh went to his death with his head up,never appologised,never recounted what he did.He admitted that.THATS HARDCORE!!!There is no disputing that.Compare that to a gutless coward like Bill Clinton when he got caught in a crime.

Now,once again,lots of outrage over McVeigh but NONE for our filthy,cowardly,gutless government burning innocent people alive.In fact,Reno ran for the senate,McVeigh was put to death.

Hereford

• Getbig V