Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 09:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: girls that you simply....just HATE  (Read 4197 times)
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 02:30:33 PM »

this thread just did not go the way i planned  Sad
Report to moderator   Logged

carpe` vaginum!
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »

i never thought she was that attractive but i have a few friends that think she is great...iono to each their own...Ive never watched her show but ive seen the show "everyday italian" i think thats the name and that chick is pretty good looking.
I agree she is beautiful but she always has her wallies hanging out in her show.   A cooking show!

I'm w/Toxy, Rachael Ray and Paula Dean are both a bit annoying and I can't watch them.  A lot of people adore them though! 

R
tonymctones
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

Giada De Laurentiis

i'd fill her canolli

yesh yesh...

I agree she is beautiful but she always has her wallies hanging out in her show.   A cooking show!

I'm w/Toxy, Rachael Ray and Paula Dean are both a bit annoying and I can't watch them.  A lot of people adore them though! 
really??? maybe i should start watching her show more often  Grin
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »

Giada De Laurentiis

i'd fill her canolli

Now that is a beautiful woman.  Wink

!
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 02:43:48 PM »

I love you Stells!  Cool  At least Paula Dean can cook...rachael Ray cant even cook..and its the friggin FOOD channel  Undecided

carpe` vaginum!
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 02:45:12 PM »

Yeah she is always showing the "wallies" or what i like to call the love bags of ultimate joy.  the one thing with her though is her smile/laugh.  She has a lot of teeth to show off!  I was shcoked she showed so much mouth lol.  Paula dean is the butter queen.  I do like the way she takes a bite of something.  She goes for the full mouth bite lol.  Like i said RR can be too happy/energetic at times.  i can take in her small doses.  She's gotten a little heavier now that she finally landed a man.

MMM BOOBIES
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »

aww common princess...its healthy to purge sometimes...

now who do you hate?

as men go i also hate Margret thatcher Cheesy

I can't stand Reba McEntire's voice - her talking voice. Sounds like Sylvester the Cat  Roll Eyes I have no idea what she sounds like singing.

Michael Bolton   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed is like fingernails on a chalkboard

Prince  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed reminds me of something that slithered out from underneath a rock.

:
Original Sin
Getbig IV

You fucking disappoint me!

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »

I can't stand Reba McEntire's voice - her talking voice. Sounds like Sylvester the Cat  Roll Eyes I have no idea what she sounds like singing.

Michael Bolton   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed is like fingernails on a chalkboard

Prince  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed reminds me of something that slithered out from underneath a rock.

tsk tsk  Grin

even though I am sure all three qualify as girls Michael Bolton does have one wonderful song.
He was even praised by Otis Reddings widow that this was better then the original.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90NsO02Qy38" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90NsO02Qy38</a>

p.s. Giada De Laurentis can eat crackers in my bed anytime  Tongue

Just Bad Bad Blood!
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

tsk tsk  Grin

even though I am sure all three qualify as girls Michael Bolton does have one wonderful song.
He was even praised by Otis Reddings widow that this was better then the original.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90NsO02Qy38" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90NsO02Qy38</a>

Lips sealed sorry, I must respectfully disagree.  That's about as bad as chewing on glass.
Does the man even have an original song  Huh

:
Original Sin
Getbig IV

You fucking disappoint me!

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »

Lips sealed sorry, I must respectfully disagree.  That's about as bad as chewing on glass.

Damn biker chicks  Grin
but isn't chewing on glass (and puppy punting) considered fun to the Harley crowd?  Embarrassed Grin

Actually I don't think he does have a single original song.

So who do you like?  and OMFG no "horse shit and gun smoke music" please  Grin

p.s I really thought your photo was wonderful, but I am always tentative to post on photos of ladies on here.  I am never sure if you even wanted to "show up" on getbig or not.
aka Jag, what happened to her was pure garbage. 

OS luvs ya Jag (even though you live in toronto  Undecided )

Just Bad Bad Blood!
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

tsk tsk  Grin

p.s. Giada De Laurentis can eat crackers in my bed anytime  Tongue

He rocked that song!!!

Funny story, I used to hear his song Soul Provider all the time in little clips & snippets off the radio, but never long enough to discover the name of the song. One night back in 1990, I was working late on the Marlon Brando / Matthew Broderick film 'The Freshman'. We had a massive scene cancellation, and rebooking in order to make use of the location. So much for relaxing in front of the TV set, so I set the VCR to catch tape both Miss America & The Arsenio Hall Show. The next day as I was watching the tape, the song 'Soul Provider comes on during the swimsuit portion of the pageant. Afterwards, I'm watching the Arsenio Hall show which came on afterwards, and guess who happened to be a guest on that night? ...Yep, Michael Bolton! He performed both 'Soul Provider' & 'Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay'. I couldn't believe my luck. I finally knew the name of the song, as well as who sang it. I immediately ran out the door to grab the record. I hit just about every music store in the downtown core. I went all along the Yonge Street strip, hit all the stores in the Eaton Centre, Sam The Record Man, Sunrise, Musicworld etc etc. not one had the album or the cassette. Dejected, I was about to return to my apartment without it, when I came across a store on Yonge street just south of bloor, that specialized in hard to find music. I figured it was a long shot, but what the hey, ya never know... what if... well whaddya know... they had it, not just one, but 2 of them... but they weren't albums or cassettes, they were compact discs!  Shocked   Cry

So I bought the CD's... then I proceeded down the street and forked out $679 for a new CD player. And the guy forgot to give me the electrical cord, so I ended up forking out for 10 of those huge monster ass batteries so I could hear it before the electronics store opened the next day, and I could retrieve the cord. That's how much I love me some Michael Bolton!  Cheesy

Actually Michael has a lot of original songs. Some of the biggest hits were penned by him. He had a very successful career as a songwriter. He didn't hit his stride until he started singing some of his own music rather than selling it to others. He's one of the few people whose CD's I can buy without ever having heard a single track, and will know that I will love it. (unless it's just a complilation of other songs from other CDs of his)

Infact, it was Michael Bolton who first turned me on to Opera. I'd never really heard Opera or had an appreciation for it until I first heard Michel sing a few arias. I've been in love with Opera ever since. And his philanthropic work just makes him first rate in my opinion.

{whispering} So don't be saying anything bad about him or I'll crazy glue thumbtacks to your motorcycle seat.  Tongue

w
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 03:30:00 AM »

Giada is hot.

Michael Bolton sucks butt.

Deicide
Getbig V

Reapers...

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 04:53:40 AM »

Giada De Laurentiis

i'd fill her canolli

* Cannoli_siciliani.jpg (140.31 KB, 749x600 - viewed 178 times.)

I hate the State.
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 08:04:41 AM »

not sure if i can get into boltons songs, some are ok i guess.  Reba sucks ass, so does 99% of all country music.  I know i'm from the south but that stuff sucks. 

mmm canollis. 

I'd let Giada eat anything she wants in my bed.

MMM BOOBIES
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »

lmao!

carpe` vaginum!
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »

i never thought she was that attractive but i have a few friends that think she is great...iono to each their own...Ive never watched her show but ive seen the show "everyday italian" i think thats the name and that chick is pretty good looking.

The younger, not the grandmother right...if that is the same show...
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »

um, i think he means the one i posted the pic on

MMM BOOBIES
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 05:58:56 AM »

I still feel Rachael Ray is yummo but can't deal with the dog kissing.

Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 06:26:57 AM »

I agree she is beautiful but she always has her wallies hanging out in her show.   A cooking show!

What better way to get men to start cooking...men need visuals!!! If she can throw down ("burn") in the kitchen on her cooking show, and it's for show..then I would watch her show pay close attention...

One can get tired of looking at a pot bellied Emeril saying "Oh Man" , and his grubby fingers all her the place...imagine his grubby fingers on you , and he's sayin "oh Man", i bet you don't like that visual.
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »

One can get tired of looking at a pot bellied Emeril saying "Oh Man" , and his grubby fingers all her the place...imagine his grubby fingers on you , and he's sayin "oh Man", i bet you don't like that visual.

He drives me crazy.  It's such a huge deal when he "adds a little gahlic" that his audience claps and cheers.  So queer Undecided

R
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »

Damn biker chicks  Grin
but isn't chewing on glass (and puppy punting) considered fun to the Harley crowd?  Embarrassed Grin

lol

Actually, I got Keesha (RIP  Cry) from a bad-ass Harley dude  Cool

So who do you like?  and OMFG no "horse shit and gun smoke music" please  Grin

Lips sealed oh hell no!  But I sure don't mind the smell of horse shit   Grin

p.s I really thought your photo was wonderful, but I am always tentative to post on photos of ladies on here.  I am never sure if you even wanted to "show up" on getbig or not.

Not 
but...wth  Undecided 
it's been around for years
Most people have been respectful

:
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

He drives me crazy.  It's such a huge deal when he "adds a little gahlic" that his audience claps and cheers.  So queer Undecided

he get's annoying.  i've eaten at his restautants, don't see the big deal.  his atlanta place closed down, lol

MMM BOOBIES
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 12:56:26 PM »

totally agree....he annoyes me also...i wanna punch him in the nuts and scream "BAM"!

i do like kat cora...although the poor thing always loses on iron chef...i like bobby flay

carpe` vaginum!
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »

You need to embrace a love of Rachael and Emeril, Juni.

Their success is due (in large part) to bringing a level of enthusiasm/energy to simple crap that gets others excited.

Andy Griffin
Getbig V

The Apache is a killing machine.

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

with every fiber of my being

~
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!