Author Topic: Charles Krauthammer: Obama Critic-in-Chief  (Read 856 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Charles Krauthammer: Obama Critic-in-Chief
« on: May 20, 2009, 11:26:42 AM »
One of my favorite conservatives. 

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:40 AM

By: Dan Weil 

Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer has emerged as the top intellectual critic of President Barack Obama.

"He's the most important conservative columnist right now," fellow conservative David Brooks, a columnist for The New York Times, tells Politico news.

Krauthammer has made his opposition to Obama clear along a whole range of policy issues.

Obama is committed to "radical health-care, energy and education reforms," central to a "social democratic agenda," Krauthammer writes in The Post. That agenda will thoroughly change American life – for the worse, he argues.

Krauthammer should know a thing or two about health-care. He’s a Harvard-trained psychiatrist who turned to politics (working for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale) in 1978 and punditry in 1981, joining The New Republic.

Krauthammer’s skepticism about Obama began early, soon after a December 2006 column in which he pushed Obama to run for president and guaranteed that he would lose.

During the presidential race, Krauthammer called Obama’s campaign "cult-like." His milestone speech on race was a "brilliant fraud," Krauthammer wrote. His friendships with Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers showed his "cynicism and ruthlessness."

Krauthammer remains impressed with Obama’s powers of persuasion. He tells Politico that at this point, he’s fighting a losing battle against Obama’s attempt to turn the U.S. economic model into a European one.

While Krauthammer has alienated some conservatives in the past with his liberal social views, he’s now getting the star treatment.

Fox News books him frequently. National Review Online's group blog, The Corner, quotes him at length under the heading, "Krauthammer's Take."

Krauthammer’s rise to a leadership role among anti-Obama pundits matches the rise of Dick Cheney to a leadership role among former officials who oppose Obama.

The former vice president, who has sharply criticized Obama’s national security policy, will give a speech about terrorism Thursday at the same time that Obama delivers his own.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Krauthammer_obama/2009/05/20/216367.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Charles Krauthammer: Obama Critic-in-Chief
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:04:24 PM »

Krauthammer is a supporter of legalized abortion.

Charles Krauthammer describes himself as "not religious".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »

He certainly doesnt support our tax money paying for foreign abortions like old blue mouth does.!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 12:07:40 PM »
He certainly doesnt support our tax money paying for foreign abortions like old blue mouth does.!!!!!!

he certainly doesn't murder homosexuals like Ted bundy does.  What does that have to do with the price of eggs in china?  Of course there are people more L and R than everyone.

Doesn't change ths fact the guy isn't religious and supports legalizing abortion.  I'm surprised beach Bum said this is one of his favorite conservatives.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »

And your point is? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »
he certainly doesn't murder homosexuals like Ted bundy does. 

Ted Bundy murdered women.  And he's dead.  Just fyi . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:13:48 PM »
Ted Bundy murdered women.  And he's dead.  Just fyi . . . .

maybe I got the killer wrong.  I thought he got caught cause some half-naked bleeding 14 year old male ran from his home?  Maybe i'm wrong.

I'm just surprised you consider a half neo/half lib like CK one of your favorites.  He has good positions on foreign policy, but domestically...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
he certainly doesn't murder homosexuals like Ted bundy does.  What does that have to do with the price of eggs in china?  Of course there are people more L and R than everyone.

Doesn't change ths fact the guy isn't religious and supports legalizing abortion.  I'm surprised beach Bum said this is one of his favorite conservatives.

Again,your so simple minded that you assume all conservatives are right wing nuts like Jerry Falwell.Its such a simple minded way to look at conservatives its silly as hell.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »
maybe I got the killer wrong.  I thought he got caught cause some half-naked bleeding 14 year old male ran from his home?  Maybe i'm wrong.

Think that was Jeffrey Domers or however you spell his name. The cannibal.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 12:19:03 PM »

I'm just surprised you consider a half neo/half lib like CK one of your favorites.  He has good positions on foreign policy, but domestically...

Jeffery Dahmer.  

I'm not going to try and confirm your description of Krauthammer, because it doesn't really matter, but I've heard enough from him to like how he thinks, how he makes sense, and how he speaks his mind.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:40 AM

By: Dan Weil 

Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer has emerged as the top intellectual critic of President Barack Obama.

"He's the most important conservative columnist right now," fellow conservative David Brooks, a columnist for The New York Times, tells Politico news.

Krauthammer has made his opposition to Obama clear along a whole range of policy issues.

Obama is committed to "radical health-care, energy and education reforms," central to a "social democratic agenda," Krauthammer writes in The Post. That agenda will thoroughly change American life – for the worse, he argues.

Krauthammer should know a thing or two about health-care. He’s a Harvard-trained psychiatrist who turned to politics (working for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale) in 1978 and punditry in 1981, joining The New Republic.

Krauthammer’s skepticism about Obama began early, soon after a December 2006 column in which he pushed Obama to run for president and guaranteed that he would lose.

During the presidential race, Krauthammer called Obama’s campaign "cult-like." His milestone speech on race was a "brilliant fraud," Krauthammer wrote. His friendships with Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers showed his "cynicism and ruthlessness."

Krauthammer remains impressed with Obama’s powers of persuasion. He tells Politico that at this point, he’s fighting a losing battle against Obama’s attempt to turn the U.S. economic model into a European one.

While Krauthammer has alienated some conservatives in the past with his liberal social views, he’s now getting the star treatment.

Fox News books him frequently. National Review Online's group blog, The Corner, quotes him at length under the heading, "Krauthammer's Take."

Krauthammer’s rise to a leadership role among anti-Obama pundits matches the rise of Dick Cheney to a leadership role among former officials who oppose Obama.

The former vice president, who has sharply criticized Obama’s national security policy, will give a speech about terrorism Thursday at the same time that Obama delivers his own.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Krauthammer_obama/2009/05/20/216367.html
charles is as gay as a spring day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »
Think that was Jeffrey Domers or however you spell his name. The cannibal.

ah yes, that was the dude.  I'm all mixed up when it comes to serial killers.

Again,your so simple minded that you assume all conservatives are right wing nuts like Jerry Falwell.Its such a simple minded way to look at conservatives its silly as hell.

I didn't assume that.  I assumed BB would consider anti-abortion guys to be his favorites.  not the case.   i thought Bb was anti-abortion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
ah yes, that was the dude.  I'm all mixed up when it comes to serial killers.

I didn't assume that.  I assumed BB would consider anti-abortion guys to be his favorites.  not the case.   i thought Bb was anti-abortion.

Way too many assumptions.  And Billy is right:  very simplistic view of political viewpoints, liberals, conservatives, etc.  Maybe you should stop trying to pigeonhole people.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »
Way too many assumptions.  And Billy is right:  very simplistic view of political viewpoints, liberals, conservatives, etc.  Maybe you should stop trying to pigeonhole people.   

Are you pro-abortion, personally?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »
charles is as gay as a spring day

Assuming this is true, so what.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 12:23:21 PM »

I'm not pro anything. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »

Im pro life BUT I dont want the government banning it or the courts.I want the DR.SLEPIAN method used.Use that about 40 or 50 times and THAT will end that problem.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:52 PM »
Krauthammer is my favorite guy on Fox...he easily crushes anything the libs have to say. I could care less his stance on abortion. He's also married.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »
Krauthammer is my favorite guy on Fox...he easily crushes anything the libs have to say. I could care less his stance on abortion. He's also married.

He's pretty much always spot on.