Author Topic: HAHAHA, Brutal Protein and Valadyl farts PWNAGE  (Read 1590 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
HAHAHA, Brutal Protein and Valadyl farts PWNAGE
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »
There's this long hallway in my office building that leads to each end on every floor.  I walk out in the hallway to head to the bathroom and I don't see anyone so as I'm walking I'm ripping fart after fart.  Loud wet nasty ones thinking no one is around.  As I stop to go in the bathroom all I see is this lady walking five feet behind me.  I never heard her probably cause my farts were loud and echoing in the hall. When I look at her she gives me the dirtiest look.  I just smiled and said "hello" and she just ignored me and speed walked down the rest of the hall.  HAHAHAHA.  She'll never recover

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: HAHAHA, Brutal Protein and Valadyl farts PWNAGE
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 02:54:12 PM »
yawn

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »
There's this long hallway in my office building that leads to each end on every floor.  I walk out in the hallway to head to the bathroom and I don't see anyone so as I'm walking I'm ripping fart after fart.  Loud wet nasty ones thinking no one is around.  As I stop to go in the bathroom all I see is this lady walking five feet behind me.  I never heard her probably cause my farts were loud and echoing in the hall. When I look at her she gives me the dirtiest look.  I just smiled and said "hello" and she just ignored me and speed walked down the rest of the hall.  HAHAHAHA.  She'll never recover

The next time you get the urge to make a "PWNAGE" thread, do us all a favour and lie down till the feeling goes away.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:27 PM »
lmao

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »
The next time you get the urge to make a "PWNAGE" thread, do us all a favour and lie down till the feeling goes away.

Easy newb.  At least try to get 125 posts before showing any spunk here

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
Fuck that bitch  ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II