Author Topic: So now that Vick is out......  (Read 7703 times)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: So now that Vick is out......
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
Sadly, he will prolly be reinstated.  Sadly still, he will have suitors who want him.  I can see the Bills picking him up.  They took TO when there was NO market for him, and gave him 6.5 guaranteed for a one year deal.  I can see them doing the same with Vick.  The Vikings are waiting for Brett. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2009, 10:36:08 AM »
Uh oh.  Body must be on the phone with the NE front office protesting this right now.   :D

There's been a theory making the rounds in the media that the New England Patriots could be a perfect destination for former Falcons quarterback Mike Vick. Previously, we'd brushed off such speculation, since we believe (and we've been told) that Vick will be looking for a place where he can compete for the starting quarterback job. In New England, that wouldn't be happening -- barring another Tom Brady ACL eruption. But we're now hearing that there could be something to the chatter, primarily since it's appearing more and more likely that Vick won't have many/any options to compete for the every-down quarterback job in 2009. Under those circumstances, sending Vick to New England for a year could help Vick position himself to become an attractive candidate for another team in 2010.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/106411-vick-to-patriots?eref=sihp

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »
Any team that picks up this piece of shit deserves to go 1-15.
I Bleed PhillyEagle