Author Topic: Do any getbiggers have long biceps that extend into the crook of their arms?  (Read 12022 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Ah yes the almighty alnuttsakk hath spoken
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I would rather die than look like you   :-\

I would rather die than submit to your idiotic insane prophet Mo-Ham-Head and his delusional rantings (which you seem to have inherited). Without your oil you would still be eating camel eat living in a third world shithole.

Unlike you I NEVER made any grandiose claims about my physique and acknowledge it is not good and still my legs are 100x better than yours (then again you have NONE so that is not saying much). I also don't run around in a gay ass blue thong thinking I look great when I don't...and quite frankly I would never want to look like some fundamental terrorist so I can only return the feeling.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ouch.........bit extreme.  :-\

You want to look like that terrorist Wecke?
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
You want to look like that terrorist Wecke?

Good god allah no.........he looks like shit and is an ugly cunt to boot.
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I would rather die than submit to your idiotic insane prophet Mo-Ham-Head and his delusional rantings (which you seem to have inherited). Without your oil you would still be eating camel eat living in a third world shithole.

Unlike you I NEVER made any grandiose claims about my physique and acknowledge it is not good and still my legs are 100x better than yours (then again you have NONE so that is not saying much). I also don't run around in a gay ass blue thong thinking I look great when I don't...and quite frankly I would never want to look like some fundamental terrorist so I can only return the feeling.

hahaha @ the pics. islam is a joke.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
I have short, stubby biceps=shit.

How about you?

i have not read the other 5 pages of this post but seriously get thin enough and your bicaps will pop no matter what.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Islam isn't all bad Deicide.
Its followers arn't afraid to die/commit suicide which is admirable.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Islam isn't all bad Deicide.
Its followers arn't afraid to die/commit suicide which is admirable.

not only muslims but anyone with a true belief would give his life for his religion/country/land..etc.. japan for example was known of making a lot of suicide attacks during the ww2..

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
I have VERY long Biceps.
They are not very long. "long" at best.
You know if you have one when you flex to have a pic.

Here are very long biceps :
Notice the left one

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
the more important in the biceps is the shape and not the lenght.. ronnie's biceps are short but look great!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the only thing i miss about the gym was the incline bench to hit the biceps properly on seated curls to enlongate the bicep
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
the only thing i miss about the gym was the incline bench to hit the biceps properly on seated curls to enlongate the bicep

if your biceps were naturally short, nothing would enlongate them!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
if your biceps were naturally short, nothing would enlongate them!
synthol,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
not only muslims but anyone with a true belief would give his life for his religion/country/land..etc.. japan for example was known of making a lot of suicide attacks during the ww2..
great post

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
the more important in the biceps is the shape and not the lenght.. ronnie's biceps are short but look great!
agree here ....
levrones bi's were long but had no pop to them when flexed...
choice is an illusion

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
They are not very long. "long" at best.
You know if you have one when you flex to have a pic.

Here are very long biceps :
Notice the left one

Very true! I remember when I first started reading BB mags about four years ago, Iron Man mag had a caption under a Sergio Oliva pic for a bicep training article. It stated something along the lines of Oliva built his long bicep "bellies" by performing his barbell curls with an "ultra" wide grip, and doing all curling exercises from full lockout to peak contraction. ::) I believe length and shape deals mainly with genetics.