Author Topic: Mat Duvall  (Read 22743 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Mat Duvall
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »
Matt and branch used to be in ads back in the day, right?
U

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
handsome guy in silver

looks like a fat bag od ung and that hge aweats heavily when he shits

Quite a life he built for himself

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 05:32:58 PM »
looks like a fat bag od ung and that hge aweats heavily when he shits

Quite a life he built for himself
be nice   ;)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
just to play devil's advocate, and cause i am a gossip whore, can anyone elaborate on the afformentioned "evil and contentious woman" that led this individual to peril? 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »
TREVOR WAS HUGE.. but also the nicest guy you could ever meet.. the first time i talked with him on the phone and he was interrupted.. i let him go to get his call and figured that was that.. i got a phone call back about a hour after and he said "sorry man.. now where were we?" he went to his caller id and found my number.. after that i would call a couple of times a month and he always took time to talk or call me back.. the man's kindness knew no bounds..

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »
Trevor Looking Alex23ish:

G.M.W: King23's Army

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 09:21:57 PM »
great man nipples on Mat..woudlnt you guys say?

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 09:32:13 PM »
great man nipples on Mat..woudlnt you guys say?

great east coast areollas no doubts

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 09:33:40 PM »
not the same after the torn pec, and accident.  did he have a tatoo of a cross on his forearm? I saw a big guy at the firehouse with a tat of a cross on the forearm, anyone know who it is?

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »
not the same after the torn pec, and accident.  did he have a tatoo of a cross on his forearm? I saw a big guy at the firehouse with a tat of a cross on the forearm, anyone know who it is?

Torn pec, torn bi, fucked up pelvis/serratus/lower back from van accident....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »
That guy can shoulder press 650lbs. Even Squad was impressed.  :o

Ya, but it was on the Smith Machine, and he only did 5 reps, and everybody knows that's sort of like doing 500 X 12 with free weights, and that's not that much.
a

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »
I tried Trevor's "Demon Training" years ago when the article first came out. i must say it's one of the most brutal workouts designed and it works if you stay injury free. I know a friend of his up in NY who said to cycle the Demon training in 6 week intervals for best results. Trevor was known for putting his athletes on huge cycles and he loved slin.

A very bright man. R.I.P.

8)

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 10:09:58 PM »
TREVOR WAS HUGE.. but also the nicest guy you could ever meet.. the first time i talked with him on the phone and he was interrupted.. i let him go to get his call and figured that was that.. i got a phone call back about a hour after and he said "sorry man.. now where were we?" he went to his caller id and found my number.. after that i would call a couple of times a month and he always took time to talk or call me back.. the man's kindness knew no bounds..

What is the significance of you "talking on the phone with him for the first time"? ???

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
In that pic Trevor was proabably right around 400lbs.You have to remeber he was 6'2" and he is wearing a long sleave shirt.How many people you know can look that big in a button up long sleave shirt? If you notice Ronnie or Jay dont look so big next to Trevor.In person Trevor looked like a cartoon character he was so big, thick and dense.No he was not lean, but he was just a wall of muscle.I asked once how big his arms were, and he over 24", if not 25" .Now you have to remember once thing Trevor sold synthol as once of his products, so I would be suprised if he injected it into his arms.Trevor was one of those guys who knew no limits, he would do anything to be bigger and stronger.The guy would walk into Golds GYm with a roll of duct tape and duct tape plates onto all the machines he used, he was incredably strong.
Trevor Smith was basically a huge version of Dan Duchaine with is vast knowledge on hormones, and he wasnt afraid to try new things to bring his body to new heights.I would say Trevor Smith had an IQ of about 150-160 easily.Its to bad he died of a broked heart from an evil and contentious woman

??? ???

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 10:30:14 PM »
??? ???

I thought the same.... how to duct tape a 45lb plate on the leg press.....  ???  ???

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 10:47:24 AM »
Any update on what Duvall has been up to?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2009, 11:03:01 AM »
In that pic Trevor was proabably right around 400lbs.You have to remeber he was 6'2" and he is wearing a long sleave shirt.How many people you know can look that big in a button up long sleave shirt? If you notice Ronnie or Jay dont look so big next to Trevor.In person Trevor looked like a cartoon character he was so big, thick and dense.No he was not lean, but he was just a wall of muscle.I asked once how big his arms were, and he over 24", if not 25" .Now you have to remember once thing Trevor sold synthol as once of his products, so I would be suprised if he injected it into his arms.Trevor was one of those guys who knew no limits, he would do anything to be bigger and stronger.The guy would walk into Golds GYm with a roll of duct tape and duct tape plates onto all the machines he used, he was incredably strong.
Trevor Smith was basically a huge version of Dan Duchaine with is vast knowledge on hormones, and he wasnt afraid to try new things to bring his body to new heights.I would say Trevor Smith had an IQ of about 150-160 easily.Its to bad he died of a broked heart from an evil and contentious woman

what do you mean he died of a broken heart? What did the woman do, cheat on him?
shotgun on the team

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »

I spent Thanksgiving with Trevor and Nancy once.  Trevor was a truly good guy with a good heart.  He was very knowledgeable and was a legit 422lbs when I knew him... I teased him that I didn't believe him ..... so he stood on the scale to show me.  Trevor was a gentle giant but actually had an extensive background in Judo. 

GetItOnNY... what ever happened to Nancy?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »
trevor looks taller than 6 foot 2 in those pics??

isnt ronnie 5'11
and jay 5'8 ?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2009, 01:30:28 PM »
trevor looks taller than 6 foot 2 in those pics??

isnt ronnie 5'11
and jay 5'8 ?

I thought the same thing.  Ronnie is 5'10.5" and Jay is around 2" shorter.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
Matt Duvall is a great man.He looked his best when he was working with Trevor Smith, who developed the BFT, Beyond Failure Training.After Trevor Passed away, and Matt Duvall got involved with Bethany Howlett, it seemed Matt Duvalls bodybuilding and body took a turn for the worst.
Matt broke up with Bethany many many years ago because of her emotionally unstable behavoir.
I think if Matt was to do well in pro bodybuilding, he needs to go back to the BFT training system, and quite doing high set training. If you notice Matt looked his aboslute best when he won Nationals, because that was when he was working with Trevor smith.
Trevor smith was also the reason Jay Cutler looked his best at the 2001 Olympia.
Trevor Smith was a genious when it came to training and anaboilics.Its a shame he had to die at such a young age.The man was a mountain, weighed 432 lbs at his peak at only 6'1" he was big beyond words.He made Ronnie Coleman not look so big.
I will dig up some of my old pictures I took with Trevor .In these pics I was 290lbs, and Trevor Smith made me look like a 110 lil kid, lol.
He was not working with Trevor when he won the Nationals he had moved back to Virginia and was working with Chad when he won.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2009, 02:13:29 PM »
He's a personal trainer in Atlanta and wrestles for a small indy promotion

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
It's a shame that Duvall left bodybuilding for wrestling with little to show. We await a comeback!

Most guys leave bodybuilding with little to show for it.  Bah!  Don't bother coming back.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2009, 02:51:12 PM »

Dude in silver looks healthy, what's he up to these days?   ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »
i heard trevor died shitting in the toilet while eating a burger. Any truth to this getinonny ? i heard you were the toilet.
175lbs by 31st July