Author Topic: Mat Duvall  (Read 22739 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Mat Duvall
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »
It's a shame that Duvall left bodybuilding for wrestling with little to show. We await a comeback!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Mat Duvall
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »
i follow wrestling very closely and this guy must still be working on his "bumps" at wrestling school cuz he isn't even a blip on the pro wrestling radar

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
The same god awful balding pattern that we as fans have seen time and time again from our "bodybuilding heroes"

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:01 AM »
Wrestling pic  :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:05:20 AM »
Wrestling pic  :)

i stand corrected

*proceeds to eat crow*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »
That guy can shoulder press 650lbs. Even Squad was impressed.  :o

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »
i love him too :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
i stand corrected

*proceeds to eat crow*
The wrestling audience dont know what the gynecomastia is.
When I point out their gyno in front of a wrestling fan, he is surprised.
What? He thinks that those wrestlers are naturals? ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 10:38:51 AM »
Matt Duvall is a great man.He looked his best when he was working with Trevor Smith, who developed the BFT, Beyond Failure Training.After Trevor Passed away, and Matt Duvall got involved with Bethany Howlett, it seemed Matt Duvalls bodybuilding and body took a turn for the worst.
Matt broke up with Bethany many many years ago because of her emotionally unstable behavoir.
I think if Matt was to do well in pro bodybuilding, he needs to go back to the BFT training system, and quite doing high set training. If you notice Matt looked his aboslute best when he won Nationals, because that was when he was working with Trevor smith.
Trevor smith was also the reason Jay Cutler looked his best at the 2001 Olympia.
Trevor Smith was a genious when it came to training and anaboilics.Its a shame he had to die at such a young age.The man was a mountain, weighed 432 lbs at his peak at only 6'1" he was big beyond words.He made Ronnie Coleman not look so big.
I will dig up some of my old pictures I took with Trevor .In these pics I was 290lbs, and Trevor Smith made me look like a 110 lil kid, lol.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 01:01:38 PM »
Matt Duvall is a great man.He looked his best when he was working with Trevor Smith, who developed the BFT, Beyond Failure Training.After Trevor Passed away, and Matt Duvall got involved with Bethany Howlett, it seemed Matt Duvalls bodybuilding and body took a turn for the worst.
Matt broke up with Bethany many many years ago because of her emotionally unstable behavoir.
I think if Matt was to do well in pro bodybuilding, he needs to go back to the BFT training system, and quite doing high set training. If you notice Matt looked his aboslute best when he won Nationals, because that was when he was working with Trevor smith.
Trevor smith was also the reason Jay Cutler looked his best at the 2001 Olympia.
Trevor Smith was a genious when it came to training and anaboilics.Its a shame he had to die at such a young age.The man was a mountain, weighed 432 lbs at his peak at only 6'1" he was big beyond words.He made Ronnie Coleman not look so big.
I will dig up some of my old pictures I took with Trevor .In these pics I was 290lbs, and Trevor Smith made me look like a 110 lil kid, lol.

???
Air Falcon

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 01:27:02 PM »
Hell he can make more at wrestling why would he want to go back to BB?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 02:38:18 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »
Matt Duvall is still cowering in a corner and crying like a baby. He still has not recovered from sarcasm's brutal ownage of him a few years back!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »
Matt Duvall is still cowering in a corner and crying like a baby. He still has not recovered from sarcasm's brutal ownage of him a few years back!
yeah, where is tubby mirza now

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »

guys head is like 2x's the size of Ronnie's

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
I remeber Trevor Smith's ideas just starting to get some coverage and his profile was just starting to break onto the scene before he died.  I read his beyond failure training manifesto (if thats what you would call it).  Very interesting, but highly impractical for me as i trained alone at the time.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »
100 rep sets baby!!
No doubt about it...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »
In that pic Trevor was proabably right around 400lbs.You have to remeber he was 6'2" and he is wearing a long sleave shirt.How many people you know can look that big in a button up long sleave shirt? If you notice Ronnie or Jay dont look so big next to Trevor.In person Trevor looked like a cartoon character he was so big, thick and dense.No he was not lean, but he was just a wall of muscle.I asked once how big his arms were, and he over 24", if not 25" .Now you have to remember once thing Trevor sold synthol as once of his products, so I would be suprised if he injected it into his arms.Trevor was one of those guys who knew no limits, he would do anything to be bigger and stronger.The guy would walk into Golds GYm with a roll of duct tape and duct tape plates onto all the machines he used, he was incredably strong.
Trevor Smith was basically a huge version of Dan Duchaine with is vast knowledge on hormones, and he wasnt afraid to try new things to bring his body to new heights.I would say Trevor Smith had an IQ of about 150-160 easily.Its to bad he died of a broked heart from an evil and contentious woman

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »
.... If you notice Ronnie or Jay dont look so big next to Trevor....
you must be fuccking kidding me, ronnie looks more impressive, like a freaking gorilla, and with much better shape.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Triple I am not going to argue with you.Unless you seen Trevor Smith in person there is no point in arguing with you.The man was 432lbs at his peak, his average weight was 375-400lbs at 6'2".You do the math.Ask Jay,or Matt Duvall about Trevor Smith.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »
In that pic Trevor was proabably right around 400lbs.You have to remeber he was 6'2" and he is wearing a long sleave shirt.How many people you know can look that big in a button up long sleave shirt? If you notice Ronnie or Jay dont look so big next to Trevor.In person Trevor looked like a cartoon character he was so big, thick and dense.No he was not lean, but he was just a wall of muscle.I asked once how big his arms were, and he over 24", if not 25" .Now you have to remember once thing Trevor sold synthol as once of his products, so I would be suprised if he injected it into his arms.Trevor was one of those guys who knew no limits, he would do anything to be bigger and stronger.The guy would walk into Golds GYm with a roll of duct tape and duct tape plates onto all the machines he used, he was incredably strong.
Trevor Smith was basically a huge version of Dan Duchaine with is vast knowledge on hormones, and he wasnt afraid to try new things to bring his body to new heights.I would say Trevor Smith had an IQ of about 150-160 easily.Its to bad he died of a broked heart from an evil and contentious woman
thank you for letting us know. RIP Trevor