Author Topic: Is Ronnie Coleman natural in this pic?  (Read 38311 times)

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: Is Ronnie Coleman natural in this pic?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 03:02:53 AM »
Ronnie was that muscular when he played football for Grambling state here in Louisiana.

::)
Ta ta nerds!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 03:10:02 AM »
Ronnie was that muscular when he played football for Grambling state here in Louisiana.

Great argument, as we know that the majority of the US college footballers are natural. ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 03:12:08 AM »
Those without bodybuilding genetics will always be skeptical of those who have them. It's night and day, kids. Not saying you can make it to the pro ranks on genetics alone, but the difference between someone who's predisposed to building muscle as opposed to the average getbigger is staggering.

Remember, Ronnie had no intentions of becoming a bodybuilder when he first walked into Metroflex and was competing 6 months later, which is the pic above. Why would he have even juiced at that point?

Genetics=everything
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 03:13:29 AM »
Genetics=everything nothing withoug drugs

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 03:15:29 AM »
strong difference

Wow...really dwarfing Yates in this pic  :o

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 03:15:58 AM »

That's BS. If you have good bbing genetics then you will grow faster and look better than someone without good genetics.
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 03:19:01 AM »
That's BS. If you have good bbing genetics then you will grow faster and look better on drugs than someone without good genetics.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 03:21:50 AM »

T-nation thinks so.  ;D

I am inclined to believe it, since I know a few guys who are pretty damn big naturally, that shoulder and chest size is attainable, as are the legs, the arms make it a point of contention but I would like to believe that some of the most naturally gifted biceps ever could get pretty massive without drugs. Who knows though.

Have you seen his mum's biceps!! They're bigger than most getbiggers too!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 03:24:39 AM »
dianabol 30mg a day
primoboloan 400-600mg a week

4 weeks out he took dianabol out and added winstrol zambon from spain little clear ampoles with nice pure white milk inside ,,50mg a day

that was it ,,no testosterone in this physiqe yet,,testosterone came later on in this case,,

yes that is it ,,no nothing else,,no i did not forget anything,,yes im sure this was his cycle for this competition dsuring that period of time in bodybuilding life

his so called genetics responded well as you can ttell especially later on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 03:25:59 AM »
I am inclined to believe it, since I know a few guys who are pretty damn big naturally, that shoulder and chest size is attainable, as are the legs, the arms make it a point of contention but I would like to believe that some of the most naturally gifted biceps ever could get pretty massive without drugs. Who knows though.

Have you seen his mum's biceps!! They're bigger than most getbiggers too!!

he is as natural as skip lacourin this picture,,it is narural in todays terms of competetive professional but it is still hormonized since hormones run in the systerm ,,,even if not at high doses they are there
fallen angel

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 03:33:06 AM »
I guess for smaller men it's hard to imagine. But 210 ripped is pretty achievable for a mesomorph who knows how to train and eat.

Primal

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 04:26:24 AM »
Easily attainable natural size for someone with gifted genetics like Ronnie. For christ's sake, the man was the world's greatest bodybuilder for many years - genetics account for a huge part of his success. gh15 you are an idiot and obviously have zero genetic ability for building muscle. Your poor little twink frame has never had any hope of looking impressive naturally and so you've had to juice to have any semblence of muscularity - and in your bitter twisted mind you believe that everyone else must be like you: unable to build an ounce of muscle without gear. you poor sad sack of shit. I remember a while back you posted your definitive guide to the maximum lean bodyweight anyone could achieve naturally at a given height - i nearly died laughing. Your little guide would have guys being unable to build anything more than a mildly 'athletic' physique. Get a grip on reality buddy and stop being bitter at those who have better genetic ability, better commitment and more discipline than you.

oh yeah - meltdown -

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 04:28:54 AM »
Easily attainable natural size for someone with gifted genetics like Ronnie. For christ's sake, the man was the world's greatest bodybuilder for many years - genetics account for a huge part of his success. gh15 you are an idiot and obviously have zero genetic ability for building muscle. Your poor little twink frame has never had any hope of looking impressive naturally and so you've had to juice to have any semblence of muscularity - and in your bitter twisted mind you believe that everyone else must be like you: unable to build an ounce of muscle without gear. you poor sad sack of shit. I remember a while back you posted your definitive guide to the maximum lean bodyweight anyone could achieve naturally at a given height - i nearly died laughing. Your little guide would have guys being unable to build anything more than a mildly 'athletic' physique. Get a grip on reality buddy and stop being bitter at those who have better genetic ability, better commitment and more discipline than you.

oh yeah - meltdown -

1ST POST MELTDOWN!!!!!

I love it when that happens....... ;D
No doubt about it...

Primal

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 04:29:52 AM »
1ST POST MELTDOWN!!!!!

I love it when that happens....... ;D

;D

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 04:42:20 AM »
dianabol 30mg a day

4 weeks out he took dianabol out and added winstrol zambon from spain little clear ampoles with nice pure white milk inside ,,50mg a day

that was it ,,no testosterone in this physiqe yet,,testosterone came later on in this case,,

yes that is it ,,no nothing else,,no i did not forget anything,,yes im sure this was his cycle for this competition dsuring that period of time in bodybuilding life

gh15 approved

this is pretty much what i tought when i first saw this pic

typicall look of a bodybuilder with good response on hormones after some cycles with orals and a few weeks of low fat diet

Primal

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 04:47:05 AM »
this is pretty much what i tought when i first saw this pic

typicall look of a bodybuilder with good response on hormones after some cycles with orals and a few weeks of low fat diet

Then you're a bloody idiot too just like gh15

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 05:12:54 AM »
dianabol 30mg a day

gh15 approved

Still, at those doses, looking pretty impressive, no.

Great response, and, as we know fantastic genes.

Oh, and he probably trains, eats, all that other superflous stuff...

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 05:15:38 AM »
Then you're a bloody idiot too just like gh15

well maybe,

but ronnie had great if not the greatest genetics of all pros, HE IS NOT NATURAL on this picture

(if you don t know he was using as a powerlifter and footballplayer as a teen. ok, t wasn t the heavy dosage as the poor loosers of today are taking as you can see at his improvements  in the late 90s in his 30s)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 05:20:32 AM »

oh yeah - meltdown -

GENETICS=EVERYTHING
I hate the State.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 05:22:06 AM »
whoever thinks Ronnie is on drugs there must have the genetics of a turd.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 05:25:00 AM »

Great arms and pecs. But he's on something.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 05:26:35 AM »
x2

Some people literally can't accept that there are guys at there with genetics 1000x better than their own

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 05:29:19 AM »
x2

Some people literally can't accept that there are guys at there with genetics 1000x better than their own

I can. Most people have better genetics than me.
I hate the State.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 05:31:21 AM »
About as natural as these  :P

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 05:32:45 AM »
I can. Most people have better genetics than me.
You just need to drop about 40lb.

You have "bulked" for too long.

You're not gonna just drop 15 lb's and be ripped

It's gonna take a massive weight loss to fix you