Author Topic: Is Ronnie Coleman natural in this pic?  (Read 38301 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Is Ronnie Coleman natural in this pic?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2009, 05:33:07 AM »
Quote from "Method101", a skinnyfat 6 foot 17year old.

"look at the chest and biceps, no natural has that not even Ronnie."

::)

Thats why he dominated as a Mr. Olympia, because of his genetics. wake up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2009, 05:35:20 AM »
I can. Most people have better genetics than me.
C'mon, D. Your peer group are the schleps who you deftly walk around every day (you know: pylons) not us, or the people in your gym. Perspective, D. Perspective. You're doing fine. Relax.   ;)    

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2009, 05:37:40 AM »
You just need to drop about 40lb.

You have "bulked" for too long.

You're not gonna just drop 15 lb's and be ripped

It's gonna take a massive weight loss to fix you

It's true. I realise it. But even 'ripped' I would still have shitty genetics.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:30 AM »
We are talking about Ronnie here.

He is in the category with Dillet, Flex, etc.........not exactly average genetics on these men.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:57 AM »
C'mon, D. Your peer group are the schleps who you deftly walk around every day (you know: pylons) not us, or the people in your gym. Perspective, D. Perspective. You're doing fine. Relax.   ;)    

Getbig is the truth. On getbig I realised my lot in life. Getbig=greatest teacher!
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
genetics for building muscle mass are overrated...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 05:43:39 AM »
x2

Some people literally can't accept that there are guys at there with genetics 1000x better than their own

And some people literally can't accept that themselves and their heroes would look like a lil poop sausage without drugs.

These are then the morons who always come up with that genetics BS over and over again. :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 05:44:06 AM »
Getbig is the truth. On getbig I realised my lot in life. Getbig=greatest teacher!
LOL. Getbig is a funhouse mirror, D. Take it with a grain of salt. We trash Ronnie, fer Christ's sake.  ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2009, 05:50:40 AM »
LOL. Getbig is a funhouse mirror, D. Take it with a grain of salt. We trash Ronnie, fer Christ's sake.  ;)

Tons of great genetics and physiques on getbig=why I know the truth. I will always be fecal matter.
I hate the State.

TRock99

• Getbig II
  • Lot's of naked wives at http://www.smyw.org
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2009, 07:44:45 AM »
Being someone who knows, and I lived over in Arlington 30/Collins...
Natural, no  ;D
Doesn't take away his accomplishments, but Ronnie hasn't been natural since before playing ball for Gramblin..

:'( I know it breaks some peoples heart, but it's true

N'uff said..

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
look at the chest and biceps, no natural has that not even Ronnie.
your physique must be pathetic, not everyone has shitty genes like you

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2009, 07:53:41 AM »
dianabol 30mg a day
primoboloan 400-600mg a week

4 weeks out he took dianabol out and added winstrol zambon from spain little clear ampoles with nice pure white milk inside ,,50mg a day

that was it ,,no testosterone in this physiqe yet,,testosterone came later on in this case,,

yes that is it ,,no nothing else,,no i did not forget anything,,yes im sure this was his cycle for this competition dsuring that period of time in bodybuilding life

his so called genetics responded well as you can ttell especially later on

gh15 approved

you know exactly what he took and what brands? fucking idiot...

trans4mer

• Getbig II
  • Who u know
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2009, 07:58:04 AM »
I haven't posted anything here for a few years but to answer this question, "Big Arms" was very natural when this picture was taken. As someone who also played FB @ G.S.U. and also a personal friend, we were broke and he definetly could not affford "The sauce". Trust me guys, the only thing he was on was grits in the morning and Spivey's chicken in the evening (you could always get a spicy thigh and some bread for about $1.00!)

Peace, my iron warriors...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2009, 07:59:50 AM »
I haven't posted anything here for a few years but to answer this question, "Big Arms" was very natural when this picture was taken. As someone who also played FB @ G.S.U. and also a personal friend, we were broke and he definetly could not affford "The sauce". Trust me guys, the only thing he was on was grits in the morning and Spivey's chicken in the evening (you could always get a spicy thigh and some bread for about $1.00!)

Peace, my iron warriors...
Being someone who knows, and I lived over in Arlington 30/Collins...
Natural, no  ;D
Doesn't take away his accomplishments, but Ronnie hasn't been natural since before playing ball for Gramblin..

:'( I know it breaks some peoples heart, but it's true

N'uff said..
You guys know each other?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 08:04:44 AM »

Je t'adore.
I hate the State.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »
are some of you forgetting how shit ronny looked all those years when he was an up and comming sauced to the gills pro?.... he didnt become one of the greatest ever over night, it was a long process and came to fruition at the latter stages of his career.

All pros like to tell tall tales, if you beleived rohnie he didnt touch anything but metrx in the 90's for fucks sake, steroids are a finishing touch etc etc... fucking bullshit, glad the god of hormones him self has spoke up to clear this matter once and for all...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

It appears trock99 lived nearby and knew/knows something bout Ronnie, and trans4mer has a nickname for Ronnie, hence maybe knew/knows him personally, or knew/knows someone that knew/knows Ronnie personally, thereby knew/knows something.

Me, I'd like to know if they knew/know each other, and where this 'inside info' came from, and why they conflict.

trans4mer

• Getbig II
  • Who u know
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »
I was only attempting to answer the question "Is Ronnie Coleman natural in this pic?" for you guys and I can only tell you that I've personally known Ronnie since my sophomore year at Grambling State which is where the picture was taken after a talent show.  As a G-man who graduated spring of '88 (our defensive coordinator name was F. Collins), I can only tell you what transpired while we both attended and played there under coach E. Robinson. Believe me, know one on the team had $$$ like that and to spend it on gear would have been the last thing to do. For what, to show-off your arms to a bunch of country girls in a small town called Grambling???

With respect, if trock99 lived in funroe (which is the nickname for Monroe, LA) and went to H.S. there then he too may know something that we never saw at G.S.U.

Stay safe fellas and enjoy the weekend...

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
G.M.W: King23's Army

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »
im nto even going to read this thread again too long,,ron coleman is not natural in this picture ,,he is on very simple dianabol change into winstrol and primobolan cycle like his hero arnold was

friends you got to get off the tree of the natural balonie,,that size in those condition at this body fat which is over 200lb at 6% at 5'11 can ONLY BE ACHIEVED with hormone use ,,,not heavy use but use

even one cycle make  HUGE DIFF! but this was not one cycle ..he was already playing with those for a while then,,short while but a while

also the products i mentioned ate 100% right including the companys name ,,ron colman got his zambons via MY connection and i leave it at that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »
im nto even going to read this thread again too long,,ron coleman is not natural in this picture ,,he is on very simple dianabol change into winstrol and primobolan cycle like his hero arnold was

friends you got to get off the tree of the natural balonie,,that size in those condition at this body fat which is over 200lb at 6% at 5'11 can ONLY BE ACHIEVED with hormone use ,,,not heavy use but use

even one cycle make  HUGE DIFF! but this was not one cycle ..he was already playing with those for a while then,,short while but a while

also the products i mentioned ate 100% right including the companys name ,,ron colman got his zambons via MY connection and i leave it at that

gh15 approved
::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2009, 03:59:29 PM »

gh15 approved
Shut the fcuk up, Sevastase. You are boring!  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 04:10:30 PM »
Shut the fcuk up, Sevastase. You are boring!  ::)

:o
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2009, 04:11:47 PM »
:o
Sorry, bro. But he is. Farkin' idiot attention whore.  ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2009, 06:06:29 PM »

gh15 approved

who cares what you think?

Even if you are DJ