Author Topic: Colorado Members - KEEP TERROSITS OUT OF YOUR STATE!!!  (Read 3268 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Colorado Members - KEEP TERROSITS OUT OF YOUR STATE!!!
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:09:18 PM »
For those of you living in Colorado - there is some buzz about the Gitmo prisoners being sent to Supermax. Personally I dont see how this is possible becuase Supermax already has 400 people and can only hold 490.

Anyhow, those of you living in Colorado need to send a message. Do you know anybody who works at Supermax? Do you have loved ones who work there? Do you have loved ones near there? Let the politicians there know that you dont want terrorists in that state or that facility.

These are the links to contact the governor, the two US Senators, and the US representatives. Tell them that if they allow Obama to ship these terrorists to the state that you will work to make sure their oponents beat them in the next election.

Governor Bill Ritter - http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/GovRitter/GOVR/1177024890452

Senator Michael Bennet - http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/one_item_and_teasers/bennet.htm

Senator Mark Udall- http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/one_item_and_teasers/udall_mark.htm

Representative Diana DeGette - http://degette.house.gov/

Representative Jared Polis - http://polis.house.gov/Contact/

Representative John Salazar - http://www.house.gov/salazar/contact.shtml

Representative Betsy Markey - http://betsymarkey.house.gov/Contact/

Representative Doug Lamborn  (His district is wherer Supermax is located) - http://lamborn.house.gov/Contact/ 

Representative Mike Coffman - http://coffman.house.gov/contact/index.shtml

Representative Ed Perlmutter - http://perlmutter.house.gov/

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Colorado Members - KEEP TERROSITS OUT OF YOUR STATE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
I kind of liked the idea of these terrorists ending up in US prisons due to the fact that our native prisoners know how to handle these guys better than our government.

S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
I kind of liked the idea of these terrorists ending up in US prisons due to the fact that our native prisoners know how to handle these guys better than our government.

haha fvck yeah.

not only that... but nobody has escaped in the history of these prisons.  nobody.

Plus, it keeps them from getting released.  Cheney/Bush released 2/3 of gitmo guys to their nations, and 1 in 7 returned to terrorism.

Obama wants to try them for their crimes, and lock their asses up.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:12 PM »
not only that... but nobody has escaped in the history of these prisons.  nobody.

Plus, it keeps them from getting released.  Cheney/Bush released 2/3 of gitmo guys to their nations, and 1 in 7 returned to terrorism.

Obama wants to try them for their crimes, and lock their asses up.

Has no one answered this straw man to you yet? The whole escape thing is not the point. These are FOREIGN ENEMY COMBATANTS. Not US prisoners. You dont think this could make a target for terrorists? They dont need to be in this country. And the reason some detainees are let go is becuase Rumsfeld intentionally made it so that commanders would be pressured to release people who did not absolutely need to be there. He wanted to severely limit the number of detainees it could hold. This is becuase he was against the creation of Guantanomo Bay and reluctantly agreed to it. He wanted to make it so that atleast we only held as many as we neeeded to. He did not want to be the world's jailer.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »
These are FOREIGN ENEMY COMBATANTS. Not US prisoners. You dont think this could make a target for terrorists? They dont need to be in this country.

Zach Moussawi was the 20th hijacker.  He got life in US prison.
Ramsey Yousef was 1993 WTC bombed.  He got life in US Prison.

The alternative is to send them home, where they get released.
Or, you keep them at Gitmo, which REPUBLICAN lawmakers have called a vacation resort and talked about how nice it is.  I don't want these guys comfy, do you?

The alternative is taking them home and making them walk the plank 1/2way home, which I'm cool with.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »

Guys like that might join them lol.  They both think Jews are the number one threat.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 08:35:02 AM »
Guys like that might join them lol.  They both think Jews are the number one threat.

Didn't consider that haha

:-X
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 08:39:35 AM »
Has no one answered this straw man to you yet? The whole escape thing is not the point. These are FOREIGN ENEMY COMBATANTS. Not US prisoners. You dont think this could make a target for terrorists? They dont need to be in this country. And the reason some detainees are let go is becuase Rumsfeld intentionally made it so that commanders would be pressured to release people who did not absolutely need to be there. He wanted to severely limit the number of detainees it could hold. This is becuase he was against the creation of Guantanomo Bay and reluctantly agreed to it. He wanted to make it so that atleast we only held as many as we neeeded to. He did not want to be the world's jailer.
There are currently well over 200 convicted "terrorists" already locked up in the United States.  Al-Quaeda would rather recruit new members than try to waste time breaking ones out of jail.  Besides, have you ever visited a maximum security facility?  These place are more secure than Ft. Knox. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 08:58:56 AM »
Thats not the point.....ever been to a town that has a prison. They tend to attract the families of prisoners etc. We had that problem at Leavenworth, which has 3 prisons plus the military DB. A massive concentration of terror prisoners will cause major problems. U will need to separate them from general pop, if the prison allows circulation. U will have to train or stand-up a QRF to repel any attempt to break them out. Gitmo is perfect.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »
Thats not the point.....ever been to a town that has a prison. They tend to attract the families of prisoners etc. We had that problem at Leavenworth, which has 3 prisons plus the military DB. A massive concentration of terror prisoners will cause major problems. U will need to separate them from general pop, if the prison allows circulation. U will have to train or stand-up a QRF to repel any attempt to break them out. Gitmo is perfect.
Has there been any attempts to break out the 200 plus convicted terrorists that have been in our Prisons for years?

Solitary confinement is common place in Supermax type prisons FYI.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 12:34:53 PM »
Ur missing the point. We already have a very safe and secure location.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »
Ur missing the point. We already have a very safe and secure location.
We don`t need to continue to waste money on a "resort-like" camp.  A supermax is a better prison-like environment.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 12:38:29 PM »
They won't be able to move right in.....its gonna cost money to close the detention facility and then once this assholes are here, the ACLU shitbags will have a field day.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
They won't be able to move right in.....its gonna cost money to close the detention facility and then once this assholes are here, the ACLU shitbags will have a field day.
uh, no.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »

True. I lived in Eureka, CA a long time ago, and you wouldn't believe the families of scumbags that moved there to be close to someone doing time in Pelican Bay. There were very few jobs there, but they were usually all on welfare anyways. Amazing to see the level and (predictible) types of crime that happened in that little town, due indirectly to the federal prison up the road.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »
There was aplan to house these people at Leavenworth. Kansas shitcanned that idea. Ther facts aree simple...its gonna cost money to close the detention facility. Its gonna cost money to transport them. Any facility will have to beef up security in ways that aren't neccesary now. Having 1 or 2 guys in a supermax is fine...having 200 plus is a different story. The money is already spent at gitmo...and the ACLU can't do shit about it.

Again look at what Hereford just posted.....Leavenworth is a great small town, with an element living there thats completely foreign and not what the folks who keep the town going, had in mind.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »
The entire Town of Hardin, Montana has already voted to take 100 if need be.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 01:03:27 PM »

No good genetics there.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
Yeah....they have'nt even remotely considered the second and third order affects of this.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »
Yeah....they have'nt even remotely considered the second and third order affects of this.
You mean the things that have never have, can or will happen?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »
The only reason terrorists even exist is because their brothers get treated poorly at Guantanamo.

If Gitmo was closed, there would be no terrorists...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »
Hey TA..again the jahdi mindset that u have never encountered because ure above all that, isn't normal. Concentrating a huge number of these people is a problem. I'm not gonna rehash it. I imagine 911 must have come as a great shock to u, as we had Clinton and 8 wonderful years where people loved us right. What u think its not a target?

Forget that for a minute, now these douchebags will have access to lawyers, the ACLU, and the media...great friggen idea.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
Hey TA..again the jahdi mindset that u have never encountered because ure above all that, isn't normal. Concentrating a huge number of these people is a problem. I'm not gonna rehash it. I imagine 911 must have come as a great shock to u, as we had Clinton and 8 wonderful years where people loved us right. What u think its not a target?

Forget that for a minute, now these douchebags will have access to lawyers, the ACLU, and the media...great friggen idea.
A HUGE number IS concentrated at GITMO!  It would be better to break them up and put them in a REAL PRISON instead of a "resort". 

FYI, your mindset is not much different than the "jahdi" as you call it.  You both have little value for human life.  What would you be without your uniform?  I for one would NEVER want to live near you, knowing how much disregard you have for human life.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »
What would I be....I'm doing exactly what I want to do. I have very very little regard for the lives of people who are trying to kill me or my countrymen....thats why ur a lib/commy and I'm not.
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
It should say "Colorado Citizens" not "Colorado Members".

;D

S