Author Topic: Who thinks they can get close to this fullness/rippedness combo by end of summer  (Read 2234 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

I dont think anyone has a chance attaining a build like this for themselves. Look how retartidly happy he is, i dont think any getbigger except maybe Johnny Falcon is even remotley this retarded happy.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I'd rather stay fat and white......
No doubt about it...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I'd rather stay fat and white......

Id imagine this black man would steal many lurking / plotting white hoes from there pathetic boyfriends? Dont let him get close to your mother he might pound her too  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Id imagine this black man would steal many lurking / plotting white hoes from there pathetic boyfriends?

I don't know, but you got the stealing part right......
No doubt about it...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
An interesting comparison ensues.
I beleive the black man is 6feet1 or taller while johnny looks less filled out and fatter at 6'6
[/img]

[/img] 

The extremely sad part is many dont even have the pathetic build that Johnny has (maybe after weeks of harsh dieting only to get fat again  ::) with the same ol boring protien diet) let alone this black stud

Meso_z

• Getbig V

I dont think anyone has a chance attaining a build like this for themselves. Look how retartidly happy he is, i dont think any getbigger except maybe Johnny Falcon is even remotley this retarded happy.

the pubic hair wasn't really necessary.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
if i were to use pro tan, i think i could get close to that...seriously

not as huge though

io856

who gives a f*ck he is negro

wise up mcfarland

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
oh, btw

EPIC BGG

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
who gives a f*ck he is negro

wise up mcfarland

Yes, i believe  i saw this individual on the street begging for money, so i made him shine my shoes and i gave him 20c.....
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
if i were to use pro tan, i think i could get close to that...seriously

not as huge though
huge?

lol

that guy is p[rolly 165 lbs

dunno his height though

io856

imagine how much harder dorian, jay, evan etc etc would've worked than the coloreds to be competitive

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
huge?

lol

he dwarves me by 8 pounds

i'm a petite man

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
imagine how much harder dorian, jay, evan etc etc would've worked than the coloreds to be competitive

Yes, i mean look at Dillet for instance, Guy was a fucking monster yet trained like a fucking girl.

Now look how Dorian trained. Like a real man.....
No doubt about it...

io856

Yes, i mean look at Dillet for instance, Guy was a fucking monster yet trained like a fucking girl.

Now look how Dorian trained. Like a real man.....
yep thats what im talking about...

fuck the lazy ass marijuana smoking, pill flippin and hustling girls and respect the hard working bodybuilders with blue collar ethics...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

fuck the lazy ass marijuana smoking, pill flippin and hustling girls and respect the hard working bodybuilders with blue collar ethics...

Yes, if i saw Ronnie i would congratulate him on winning 8 Olympias, then point him to the pool and tell him "get to cleanin, boy"........
No doubt about it...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
guy looks good no doubt, but who the hell would want to be black

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

You fellas have NO CLUE how hard Dillet trained. Were you there with him while he trained for the Olympias? The man was doing 2 hours + cardio perday and weights! Dont just blame others and the world for your short comming!

Method101

• Getbig V
I'm on my diet currently, started monday gonna be a 12 week diet..

Like others have said, i would rather be fat and white than black, but even better is cut and white lol.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I'm on my diet currently, started monday gonna be a 12 week diet..

Like others have said, i would rather be fat and white than black, but even better is cut and white lol.

In my opinion, that physique isnt attained through 'diet' but more so on healthy alkaline foods, because the black person looks full and ready to grow muscle not diet depleting and losing muscle and fat.

m8

• Getbig V
Nice pubic hair  ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sorry guys i do not know the black guy personally to tell him not to show pubic hair in front of men who appreciate only thong in assed males  :o

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Shouldnt you get ripped BEFORE summer  ::) duh

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
thread relief

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Shouldnt you get ripped BEFORE summer  ::) duh

Great insight, lets attain this physique right now in a few weeks then. Great Idea  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o