Author Topic: Fear of prosecution caused Cheney to speak out, daughter says  (Read 3358 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cheney was really worried about it?  ???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fear of prosecution caused Cheney to speak out, daughter says
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:28:20 AM »
Not sure about that or not.However,his daughter is an AWESOME spokesperson!!She doesnt allow an interviewer to determine the tone of the interview or cut her off or get over on her.Cheney is lucky to have someone like that out there for him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 11:33:05 AM »
LOL your titles and threads read like headlines and articles from the national enquirer...no sources, no proof i guess we are supposed to take you at your skewed word?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »
yes, Sean Hannity is part of the left-wing lie machine...

Fear of prosecution caused Cheney to speak out, daughter says
By David Edwards and John Byrne

Published: May 22, 2009
Updated 3 hours ago

Vice President Dick Cheney decided to speak out after learning that President Barack Obama might open prosecutions of former Bush Administration officials, his daughter disclosed Thursday.

Elizabeth Cheney told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that her father decided to speak out after he learned there was a possibility of legal action.

“He certainly did not plan when he left office to be doing this,” Cheney’s daughter said. “But I think as we watched in those very first days and weeks after President Obama came into office when he released the memos that lay out for the terrorists — the techniques we used to question them. Then when he suggested in the Oval Office itself that he would be open to the prosecution of former Bush administration officials including many who weren’t political appointees potentially, you know really, I think, made my dad realize this was just fundamentally wrong. We had to speak out.”

Hannity said he was “impressed” by Cheney’s performance.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 11:59:24 AM »

hahahahhahaa no where did it say it was b/c he was afraid of being prosecuted, it said b/c he felt it was fundamentally wrong you spinning son of a bitch...LOL this is one of your more blatent ones you didnt even try with this one 240 come on man your getting lax

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
bump for a response from the king of spin 240...was this a shoot from the hip you read it and had to post it without checking for spin or was this your very own spin? im genuinely curious

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 12:34:01 PM »
U are on top of ur game today dude.....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
Elizabeth Cheney told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that her father decided to speak out after he learned there was a possibility of legal action.

“He certainly did not plan when he left office to be doing this,” Cheney’s daughter said. “But I think as we watched in those very first days and weeks after President Obama came into office when he released the memos that lay out for the terrorists — the techniques we used to question them. Then when he suggested in the Oval Office itself that he would be open to the prosecution of former Bush administration officials including many who weren’t political appointees potentially, you know really, I think, made my dad realize this was just fundamentally wrong. We had to speak out.”

STFU, really.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:37 PM »

STFU, really.
where did it say it was b/c he was scared, it means that he didnt think it was right of barrack "do whats popular" obama to prosecute ppl so he spoke out not b/c he was afraid dip shit...

bump for a response from the king of spin 240...was this a shoot from the hip you read it and had to post it without checking for spin or was this your very own spin? im genuinely curious
answer the fuking question

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »
where did it say it was b/c he was scared, it means that he didnt think it was right of barrack "do whats popular" obama to prosecute ppl so he spoke out not b/c he was afraid dip shit...

You have good arm genetics.
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »

STFU, really.
Rob..some people HAVE to wake up everyday ...look in the mirror and mutter over n over again " i'm gonna prove to the world today that i'm REALLY REALLY white and REALLY REALLY christian"

thats all mate!
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
You have good arm genetics.
LOL not really they havent grown in probably over a year...doesnt seem to matter what i do i cant seem to get them over like 17.5 cold and i mean ive been trying for probably over a year to get them to grow...curse of being short i guess  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

hahahahhahaa no where did it say it was b/c he was afraid of being prosecuted, it said b/c he felt it was fundamentally wrong you spinning son of a bitch...LOL this is one of your more blatent ones you didnt even try with this one 240 come on man your getting lax

That interview is absolute BS. How can you expect President obama to release all the information during the midst of a war? That's nothing more than a political ploy, and would never happen in a million years... and Cheney knows it!

On the one hand detractors are saying he's compromising national security by revealing what torture methods were used, ...but it's NOT a compromise of national security to publicize information gleaned? Oh brother!  ::)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »
That interview is absolute BS. How can you expect President obama to release all the information during the midst of a war? That's nothing more than a political ploy, and would never happen in a million years... and Cheney knows it!

On the one hand detractors are saying he's compromising national security by revealing what torture methods were used, ...but it's NOT a compromise of national security to publicize information gleaned? Oh brother!  ::)
First off obama shouldnt have released any of it as of right now...b/c it will only serve to further politicize the issue which is why he released what he did...jag its a politically motivated move

Heres a question for you along that same line of logic if obama feels that gitmo is a recruiting tool for jihadists and wants that closed why would he ok the showing of caskets of our fallen soldiers returning home when those will assuredly be used as recruiting tools as well? Ill give you a hint POLITICAL MOVES....obama is a party shill and nothing more.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »

Agreed "more spin."

Almost need to just red flag most of his stuff first I guess.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »
Agreed "more spin."

Almost need to just red flag most of his stuff first I guess.
as bad as it sounds i dont take any of his posts at face value...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »
I'm gonna wait to hear that slow sucking sound, ...then the giant pop,
that will indicate your head had finally become unlodged from it's previous location.  ;)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »
I'm gonna wait to hear that slow sucking sound, ...then the giant pop,
that will indicate your head had finally become unlodged from it's previous location.  ;)
LOL i thought you were talking about when obama stands up suddenly and 240 isnt ready for it.  ;D

way not to address any of my points or questions, i see your taking lessons from the 240 school of deuschbaggery.  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »
LOL not really they havent grown in probably over a year...doesnt seem to matter what i do i cant seem to get them over like 17.5 cold and i mean ive been trying for probably over a year to get them to grow...curse of being short i guess  ???

Solution=

I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »
Solution=

LOL na im heavy enough as it is, i dont need to get any bigger without shedding some body fat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
yes, Sean Hannity is part of the left-wing lie machine...

Fear of prosecution caused Cheney to speak out, daughter says
By David Edwards and John Byrne

Published: May 22, 2009
Updated 3 hours ago

Vice President Dick Cheney decided to speak out after learning that President Barack Obama might open prosecutions of former Bush Administration officials, his daughter disclosed Thursday.

Hannity said he was “impressed” by Cheney’s performance.

Prison Planet.  ::)  http://www.prisonplanet.com/fear-of-prosecution-caused-cheney-to-speak-out-daughter-says.html

Pretty bad spin, as usual.