Author Topic: OBAMA passes new Gun Law- People allowed to carry GUNS in National Parks.  (Read 3579 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Awesome!

Obama is down with the hand guns... That's fantastic.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
great move here

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
interesting

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
i just read up on it a little. It seems repubs managed to sneak this in the new credit card reg. bill

just to keep it in perspectivea<------------ i didnt watch thie vid incase it explains that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL like 2nd said this isnt really obama passing the new gun law its obama passing the credit card bill with this attached to it...Still ill take it thats one of the reasons i dont really like to go hiking, i mean hiking where you go out for a few days and hike and camp b/c if a animal was to attack youre pretty much screwed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL like 2nd said this isnt really obama passing the new gun law its obama passing the credit card bill with this attached to it...Still ill take it thats one of the reasons i dont really like to go hiking, i mean hiking where you go out for a few days and hike and camp b/c if a animal was to attack youre pretty much screwed.

Still, if he was the gun taker everyone made him out to be, do you really think he would have let this slide? He's got all the seats he needs once Franken gets in to shut this down if he wants, but he just let it slide.

Very cool by the B man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Uh, the Democrats helped attach it to the bill and voted for it to be included.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

"helped" is a bit of a stretch imo

tom coburn introduced it. A repub senator. If by helping you mean not giving a shit about it Lol. Then yeah i agree.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Still, if he was the gun taker everyone made him out to be, do you really think he would have let this slide? He's got all the seats he needs once Franken gets in to shut this down if he wants, but he just let it slide.

Very cool by the B man.
AGAIN if the dems retain in 2010 they will try, it wouldnt be smart for them to go after guns right now would it? the economy in the shitter, 2 wars, billions in bail out money given away that the tax payer will never see again, trillions in projected spending...Now is not the time holmes, he isnt stupid enough to try it now but mark my words if they retain in 2010 they will try...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL maybe it was to garner support on the house side from the repubs on the dems credit card bill...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
AGAIN if the dems retain in 2010 they will try, it wouldnt be smart for them to go after guns right now would it? the economy in the shitter, 2 wars, billions in bail out money given away that the tax payer will never see again, trillions in projected spending...Now is not the time holmes, he isnt stupid enough to try it now but mark my words if they retain in 2010 they will try...

If the Republicans don't stop acting like dimwits, we may very well get to see if your prediction is true... I don't think it is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
If the Republicans don't stop acting like dimwits, we may very well get to see if your prediction is true... I don't think it is.
LOL the AG already said he wants one, Pelosi said she wants one, obama yelled about gun control during his campaign...LOL ya your right maybe it was like a lot of other things just saying what ppl wanted to hear at the time...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL the AG already said he wants one, Pelosi said she wants one, obama yelled about gun control during his campaign...LOL ya your right maybe it was like a lot of other things just saying what ppl wanted to hear at the time...
Maybe it was... This Bill certainly doesn't sound like the Dems are trying to take your guns away.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Yeah like getting out of Iraq. LOL. Not that people care about that...
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

No shit dude... Noooooo shit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Maybe it was... This Bill certainly doesn't sound like the Dems are trying to take your guns away.
well what does it sound like when pelosi and the attorney general say they want another AWB that surpasses the last one? LOL or when obama when on his campaign makes a speech about keeping guns out of the hands of gang members...LOL i know that sounds like a great idea and hey it is if only it where that simple but what he wants to do to accomplish that is the problem which by the way wouldnt accomplish what he wants in the first place...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you dont think ppl care about gun control?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
well what does it sound like when pelosi and the attorney general say they want another AWB that surpasses the last one? LOL or when obama when on his campaign makes a speech about keeping guns out of the hands of gang members...LOL i know that sounds like a great idea and hey it is if only it where that simple but what he wants to do to accomplish that is the problem which by the way wouldnt accomplish what he wants in the first place...
I'd like to keep guns out of the hands of gang members too... but since I can't, I want to be as strapped as possible.

Like I said... This bill certainly seems to argue against what you're saying with actual actions... Not just sound bites or talking points.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
you dont think ppl care about gun control?

I care about it when people mention it because I don't want it or like it.

I want less control over guns... Not more.

However, I don't think it's the "hot button" that some people make it out to be... Even myself.

I realize that while some people do care, I'm not sure if it's as high a percentage as I think it should be.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'd like to keep guns out of the hands of gang members too... but since I can't, I want to be as strapped as possible.

Like I said... This bill certainly seems to argue against what you're saying with actual actions... Not just sound bites or talking points.

I agree now go tell it on the mountain to the dems

If you listen to the clip it says that the majority of dems that got seats where conservative dems the left of the left which obama is and so is pelosi, holder, emanuel etc...are NOT PRO GUN.

LOL  ::) if you really think the majority of dems are pro gun youre an idiot sorry bro i like you but if you actually think that iono what to say to you...Look up pelosi and gun control, look up holder and gun control, look up obama and gun control and read up on the facts...just b/c they do this to help get their credit card bill passed doesnt make them pro gun

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I agree now go tell it on the mountain to the dems

If you listen to the clip it says that the majority of dems that got seats where conservative dems the left of the left which obama is and so is pelosi, holder, emanuel etc...are NOT PRO GUN.

LOL  ::) if you really think the majority of dems are pro gun youre an idiot sorry bro i like you but if you actually think that iono what to say to you...Look up pelosi and gun control, look up holder and gun control, look up obama and gun control and read up on the facts...just b/c they do this to help get their credit card bill passed doesnt make them pro gun

I didn't say "pro" gun...  I said that until they go after the guns, you're just SAYING they are.

So far, they have not.

I would guess I'm pretty liberal, but I'm totally pro gun, so I don't see how the "Democratic Party" is the part of people who want to take the guns... Maybe at one time, but hell, at one time, the Republican party was all about small government and fiscal conservatism.

I'm guessing if the Republicans can change their stance on finance, then the Democrats can change their stance on guns.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I didn't say "pro" gun...  I said that until they go after the guns, you're just SAYING they are.

So far, they have not.

I would guess I'm pretty liberal, but I'm totally pro gun, so I don't see how the "Democratic Party" is the part of people who want to take the guns... Maybe at one time, but hell, at one time, the Republican party was all about small government and fiscal conservatism.

I'm guessing if the Republicans can change their stance on finance, then the Democrats can change their stance on guns.
LOL arent you the one who was talking about the slippery slope? the first AWB was what? the proposing of a second and the AG saying he wouldnt get in the way was what? obama trying to show a link from the US gun dealers to the mexican drug cartels. even though no such link was ever established was what? hahahah again bro...They havent changed their stance bro, the left is still the left its that right now there are more conservative dems in place then pelosi/obama type libs, if they get more of those then they will try something...