Author Topic: would you take more hours off? or would this schedule be okay for you?  (Read 3951 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I remember when Paris Hilton got her PhD at MIT.  It was a very touching moment as I recall.
I can make an exception for females.
I am a big baby

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
I can make an exception for females.

Indeed. 
~

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
TA, look it is your trust fund hero and he wears shorts OH MY GOD!!!! :o
I am a big baby

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Being ripped cancels out the fact that he is wearing shorts.

Hope this helps.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
he gets a pass, he was as close to royalty as you'll see in this country.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV

Look how he ended up. Too much free time means you have time to fly planes into the ocean, ski into trees, and get gunned down in a car and a kitchen.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
okay i think i will do both morning and night lessons. you guys are right i should be able to get home, shower, workout, eat, etc..

i figure i can be in the gym by 1, out of the gym by 2, home showered and eaten by 330,... should be enough time i suppose.

my only issue is making all my food for the day. i think ill have to make a bunch of meals very sunday to bring with me, that or i will have to rely on shakes alot.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
A pedo's work is never done.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
okay i think i will do both morning and night lessons. you guys are right i should be able to get home, shower, workout, eat, etc..

i figure i can be in the gym by 1, out of the gym by 2, home showered and eaten by 330,... should be enough time i suppose.

my only issue is making all my food for the day. i think ill have to make a bunch of meals very sunday to bring with me, that or i will have to rely on shakes alot.

Just an idea but how about you relax and enjoy life rather than worrying about making your food?!?!?!

Boost

• Getbig V

When you gonna eat?

You can have breakfast before your shift, but ur not gonna be eating during work.

U can have your lunch and then another couple of meals when u get home after 8:30

I doubt u will be able to eat chicken and rice during your shift when you're poolside

You're looking at 3 or 4 square meals per day at best

mass 04

• Getbig V
remember to wait 20 minutes after eating to go in the pool.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
looks like tdongz is faced with a life altering decision all of us have faced at some point in our lives:

1. do i stay home and mooch off mom and shove needles up my ass all day while i cook my chicken and dissect black men's bodyparts who are posing on stage?
2. do i get a job and try to make something of myself?

i hope you make the right decision, Taylor (option 1).
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
looks like tdongz is faced with a life altering decision all of us have faced at some point in our lives:

1. do i stay home and mooch off mom and shove needles up my ass all day while i cook my chicken and dissect black men's bodyparts who are posing on stage?
2. do i get a job and try to make something of myself?

i hope you make the right decision, Taylor (option 1).
Option 2 would put him at a higher rate and chance of success and will also serve to further develop his mind and passions.

Option 1 will only serve as a type of menial mental slavery with the only reward being the ability to buy pitiful trinkets with the equivalence and worth of some dry beans.

Are the dime store trinkets really worth 8 hours of your life, 5 days a week?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Option 2 would put him at a higher rate and chance of success and will also serve to further develop his mind and passions.

Option 1 will only serve as a type of menial mental slavery with the only reward being the ability to buy pitiful trinkets with the equivalence and worth of some dry beans.

Are the dime store trinkets really worth 8 hours of your life, 5 days a week?

well, whichever path he chooses, i'm sure he'll suck a few dicks on the way.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The way I see it, the boy is curious, enjoys learning new concepts and is passionate about working out.  So passionate that he posted this very thread asking for suggestions on how to continue working out whilst being robbed of his life for mere pennies.

I don`t see how this useless endeavor can be worth anything unless Taylor is a pedophile which I suspect he is not.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
The way I see it, the boy is curious, enjoys learning new concepts and is passionate about working out.  So passionate that he posted this very thread asking for suggestions on how to continue working out whilst being robbed of his life for mere pennies.

I don`t see how this useless endeavor can be worth anything unless Taylor is a pedophile which I suspect he is not.

dude, he'll never meet a "sponsor" in his basement (to help him pursue bodybuilding).

i seriously doubt his mom would condone the ass poundings in the basement.  he'd need a place of his own, and where better to find a schmoe who will bed you than as a lifeguard at a kiddie pool? 
Deep Tissue Massage

The Apprentice

• Getbig II
i would lift before work, at 6am or so, then take a two hour nap during the day break.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I really cannot wrap my mind around the concept of slavery for 40-50 odd years with the end goal being free from slavery so you can die in 15 or so years after a lifetime of schmucking your life away.

A few years removed from that, nobody will even raise a flag in his honor and the only visitor will be the green weeds snaked upon his tombstone.

No matter how famous or "successful" we all will be forgotten in time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
dude, he'll never meet a "sponsor" in his basement (to help him pursue bodybuilding).

i seriously doubt his mom would condone the ass poundings in the basement.  he'd need a place of his own, and where better to find a schmoe who will bed you than as a lifeguard at a kiddie pool? 

His family oughta pool ALL of their money together, buy a mansion free and clear for the entire family and he can have a wing to carry out his business in.  He could even have backdoor access to the pool so he can sneak the occasional "John" in order to give swimming lessons.

I don`t get why families just don`t buy one huge house using all their resources.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
All this advice.  Did anyone think to ask what the pay is like?  ::)

Imo you should be taking steps toward a career Candi.  You won't want to be doing this in 5 years.  These hours will make that hard.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
His family oughta pool ALL of their money together, buy a mansion free and clear for the entire family and he can have a wing to carry out his business in.  He could even have backdoor access to the pool so he can sneak the occasional "John" in order to give swimming lessons.

I don`t get why families just don`t buy one huge house using all their resources.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
It's a good thing you got on here first and checked with us.  I can't imagine making an employment decision without consulting getbig first. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
When you gonna eat?

You can have breakfast before your shift, but ur not gonna be eating during work.

U can have your lunch and then another couple of meals when u get home after 8:30

I doubt u will be able to eat chicken and rice during your shift when you're poolside

You're looking at 3 or 4 square meals per day at best
oh during lessons we get a half hour break in between. so ill eat breakfast, one meal during morning lessons, 2 meals during the break, one meal during night lessons, and one or two meals after that before bed.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
i teach kids/highschoolers programming and computers in the summer.  :) It's a fun job away from my normal job and school.
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Look again. There's almost nothing he missed. It may look simple, but it's not.  :)

His "Weltgerichtstriptychon" is amazing.