Author Topic: would you take more hours off? or would this schedule be okay for you?  (Read 3948 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
It's a good thing you got on here first and checked with us.  I can't imagine making an employment decision any decision about anything without consulting getbig first. 

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

I don`t get why families just don`t buy one huge house using all their resources.

the concept of family is not the strongest it's been in America lately.

the "normal" pattern would be:

1. go to college , get in debt with student loans
2. live with your frat buddies for 3 years after college, spend all your money on rent in a "hot part of town"
3. get some shit paying job , most likely having nothing to do with what you went to college for
4. meet a chick, spend the remaining 130 dollars a month you have after taxes and rent on her
5. get a 2% raise at work, buy a brand new car that's 40% of your take home pay
6. get a few credit cards opened up to pay for living expenses "til i get another raise"
7. get married to that chick who thinks you're an asshole anyways cuz the guy she went to high school with that she jerked off once is making 4 times what you are
8. have a kid, two, three
9. pay off one credit card, open up another one
10. get a house with some kind of a negative equity payment plan
11. get fired from work
12. find another job with a paycut
13. refinance the house, find out you actually have 3,000 in equity
14. spend that on a 20,000 kitchen

etc.

basically what i'm saying is, if so many kids didn't have daddy issues and try to "prove themselves" while the rich folk are laughing at them, we'd be fine.
Deep Tissue Massage

Meso_z

• Getbig V
the concept of family is not the strongest it's been in America lately.

the "normal" pattern would be:

1. go to college , get in debt with student loans
2. live with your frat buddies for 3 years after college, spend all your money on rent in a "hot part of town"
3. get some shit paying job , most likely having nothing to do with what you went to college for
4. meet a chick, spend the remaining 130 dollars a month you have after taxes and rent on her
5. get a 2% raise at work, buy a brand new car that's 40% of your take home pay
6. get a few credit cards opened up to pay for living expenses "til i get another raise"
7. get married to that chick who thinks you're an asshole anyways cuz the guy she went to high school with that she jerked off once is making 4 times what you are
8. have a kid, two, three
9. pay off one credit card, open up another one
10. get a house with some kind of a negative equity payment plan
11. get fired from work
12. find another job with a paycut
13. refinance the house, find out you actually have 3,000 in equity
14. spend that on a 20,000 kitchen

etc.

basically what i'm saying is, if so many kids didn't have daddy issues and try to "prove themselves" while the rich folk are laughing at them, we'd be fine.

comical but true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Beyond me why that sequence of events is commonplace and looked upon as virtuous or as a success.

I am convinced Americans have set their compasses and charted their course on the high seas of mediocrity after watching hours of sit-coms, comic book movies and Romantic comedies believing them to be true and held as imitable standard.

Immigrants are highly successful because they are not fooled by this nonsense and know the value of pooling their resources together, keeping the pie intact and sharing the pizza, instead of chasing lies and dividing wealth into slices, forcing everyone to bake their own pizza.