Author Topic: Conservative Radio host "ManCow" gets warter boarded to prove a point!!!  (Read 5076 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Because  dead with moral superority is better then alive and feeling bad about some murderous scumbag right...u idiot libs, glad we don't have to rely on u morons to defend this country.
EXACTLY...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Because  dead with moral superority is better then alive and feeling bad about some murderous scumbag right...u idiot libs, glad we don't have to rely on u morons to defend this country.
Uh, there are MANY, MANY liberal Generals.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Uh, there are MANY, MANY liberal Generals.

In the Salvation Army... maybe ... 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
We should probably behead prisoners too!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
He said "Give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney, and one hour. I'll have him confessing to the Tate murders."

I found the clips, thanks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Wrong. Liberal and Democratic Generals and Admirals far outweigh Conservative and Republican Generals and Admirals.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Funny how these assholes do not consider waterboarding torture until it is done to them.

Only then, in their opinion, can it be classified as torture.

Egotistical motherfuckers.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Slapper I hope you and Busted are waterboarded with battery acid and horse manure.

Hope this helps.  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Funny how these assholes do not consider waterboarding torture until it is done to them.

Only then, in their opinion, can it be classified as torture.

Egotistical motherfuckers.

Christopher Hitchens agreed to be waterboarded, ...and despite his willingly undergoing the procedure,
he occasionally experiences panic & anxiety attacks recalling it. He wakes up sweating just recalling it.

w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

lol.  Yep.   :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
lol.  Yep.   :)

Wanna play a game, who can name more Generals of a political following?  You will lose.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Wanna play a game, who can name more Generals of a political following?  You will lose.

No, I don't.  I'm about to go to the movies.  Much more fun.  But knock yourself out with the youtube clips, etc.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
No, I don't.  I'm about to go to the movies.  Much more fun.  But knock yourself out with the youtube clips, etc.   :)

What are you going to see?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
What are you going to see?

Kids want to see Night at the Museum.  Wife wants to see Angels and Demons.  I'm keeping my opinion to myself, because my vote never gets counted, and I don't even live in Florida.   >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
Kids want to see Night at the Museum.  Wife wants to see Angels and Demons.  I'm keeping my opinion to myself, because my vote never gets counted, and I don't even live in Florida.   >:(

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i dont care how you feel about the waterboarding issue...

hannity promised to do it, then didn't.

And if he was joking, then that's a pretty screwed up joke to make.  yes, placing our troops in greater danger through torture is hilarious, sean...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Kids want to see Night at the Museum.  Wife wants to see Angels and Demons.  I'm keeping my opinion to myself, because my vote never gets counted, and I don't even live in Florida.   >:(

Obama already counted hawaii's 2012 electoral votes.  He wanted me to thank you for him.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Just think,

This guy lasted 6 seconds and was scared for his life.  Now contrast that with someone who has been beaten for months on end, hung upside down so his feces end up in his mouth for days and months on end, being on a liquid only diet of extremely low calories for a month, sitting chained upside down in a freezing cell without sleep for months AND then.....

Not being gently waterboarded over 180 plus times in one month for long periods of time in back to back succession.

Please give me some gold , you said that you can make it easily so you wouldn't mind giving me a few tons right?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Slapper I hope you and Busted are waterboarded with battery acid and horse manure.

Hope this helps.  :-\

I got "waterboarded" once (many moons ago, while in college) with pussy juice by this massive squirter.

Hope this relieves some of your hate.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Its amazing how much time politicians are spending on waterboarding... fighting back and forth, while our economy is in peril, the dollar is being devalued and may loose its standing as the world wide standard, excise and other taxes are slowly rising (that many consumers don't see...forcing cost of goods and services higher) and the gov is spending our money at an unprecidented rate with at least 9-10 years of deficit spending planned.  Unbelievable.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Its amazing how much time politicians are spending on waterboarding... fighting back and forth, while our economy is in peril, the dollar is being devalued and may loose its standing as the world wide standard, excise and other taxes are slowly rising (that many consumers don't see...forcing cost of goods and services higher) and the gov is spending our money at an unprecidented rate with at least 9-10 years of deficit spending planned.  Unbelievable.

I hate to make forecasts on anything because I simply do not know the future, but to me, in my opinion, all the pieces of the Euro puzzle are falling into place: Enough hate towards the USA around the world, European economy in much, much better shape (and less corrupt), and a desire for the world's biggest producers of oil to start contracting in Euros, which means all product will slowly begin to be negotiated in EUR. The only thing that is preventing that from taking place today is the fact that China is sitting on a ¼ of the USD reserves and Saudi Arabia losing all its leverage if the USD is not the reserve currency.

Thank God I did not lose my work permit in Europe.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate to make forecasts on anything because I simply do not know the future, but to me, in my opinion, all the pieces of the Euro puzzle are falling into place: Enough hate towards the USA around the world, European economy in much, much better shape (and less corrupt), and a desire for the world's biggest producers of oil to start contracting in Euros, which means all product will slowly begin to be negotiated in EUR. The only thing that is preventing that from taking place today is the fact that China is sitting on a ¼ of the USD reserves and Saudi Arabia losing all its leverage if the USD is not the reserve currency.

Thank God I did not lose my work permit in Europe.

I think this is exaggerated. Europeans don't want the Euro to be world reserve currency. It could lead to the same excesses that took place in the USA. I just wish they would stop taxing me 40%-50% in Europe.... :-\
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I think this is exaggerated. Europeans don't want the Euro to be world reserve currency. It could lead to the same excesses that took place in the USA. I just wish they would stop taxing me 40%-50% in Europe.... :-\

Believe me, if all Americans went to Europe and lived there for 1-2 years I'd bet my left nut they'd want that very system to be implemented here.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Believe me, if all Americans went to Europe and lived there for 1-2 years I'd bet my left nut they'd want that very system to be implemented here.

I don't know. I am European and American and I have lived both places. Having half of my salary stolen didn't exactly thrill me. :-\
I hate the State.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Please give me some gold , you said that you can make it easily so you wouldn't mind giving me a few tons right?

what is this about?  link?