Author Topic: IS THIS the way a PERSONAL TRAINER should dress?  (Read 2301 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
IS THIS the way a PERSONAL TRAINER should dress?
« on: May 23, 2009, 09:07:05 AM »

How are you gentleman?

Stick is kind of at a loss of words here. Here we see a middle aged man dressed in a white tee, matching pants, and a black NY baseball cap with the bill flattened and turned to the side reminiscent of one of the dope boys. Now stick knows that Joe Loco used to have a coke addiction at one time in his life while he was a youth minister for the local baptist church but he would think that these things would leave him in his old age. Now what remains is an aged hipster who is trying to keep up with the local fashion of the younger generation. Stick knows that the dress of California young males is a bit strange as compared to the southern white male and his polo shirt and jeans and can never figure out this phenomenon. It is closely related to the urban/ rural black male. Stick wonders if coach has any affliction tee's as well as this seems to be the style from heavily populated urban areas. Perhaps coach is still a dope boy and trying to signal to others that he sells.

Your thoughts on this?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: IS THIS the way a PERSONAL TRAINER should dress?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
Is the hat in that sub-80 IQ style of cocked off to the side?  If so, a quick punch to the face is always in order....

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 09:10:55 AM »

How are you gentleman?

Stick is kind of at a loss of words here. Here we see a middle aged man dressed in a white tee, matching pants, and a black NY baseball cap with the bill flattened and turned to the side reminiscent of one of the dope boys. Now stick knows that Joe Loco used to have a coke addiction at one time in his life while he was a youth minister for the local baptist church but he would think that these things would leave him in his old age. Now what remains is an aged hipster who is trying to keep up with the local fashion of the younger generation. Stick knows that the dress of California young males is a bit strange as compared to the southern white male and his polo shirt and jeans and can never figure out this phenomenon. It is closely related to the urban/ rural black male. Stick wonders if coach has any affliction tee's as well as this seems to be the style from heavily populated urban areas. Perhaps coach is still a dope boy and trying to signal to others that he sells.

Your thoughts on this?

hmmm...likely time to get a regular, suit-and-tie job?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »
nothing wrong with that at all especially compared to all the 6'1" 150 pound stringbeans at my gym walking around in black Gold's Gym "personal trainer" shirts and black pants, at least Joe is thick and looks like he trains.
Translation: "I dress like that".

Stick would agree with the notion that the flat bill hat tilt belongs in the sub 80 IQ range and goes along with republican ideology. Coach is probably yet another one of those idiots who fall victim to polyester stink boy basketball shorts that hang to mid shin. Stick notices alot of Texans have this similar style of dress and finds it repulsive.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »
coach is a complete moron mentally but he does have a solid build

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »
Translation: "I dress like that".

Stick would agree with the notion that the flat bill hat tilt belongs in the sub 80 IQ range and goes along with republican ideology. Coach is probably yet another one of those idiots who fall victim to polyester stink boy basketball shorts that hang to mid shin. Stick notices alot of Texans have this similar style of dress and finds it repulsive.

Ummm, repectfully, I disagree

Blacks like to crooked their bill on their hats, and thus, with their penchants for entitlements and handouts, I'd say they'd more likely be democrats

No?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »

How are you gentleman?

Your thoughts on this?

maybe he is living the dream?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 09:18:21 AM »

Stick wonders why one needs a baseball cap in the gym. What is the purpose of this meme? Is it to pull over the eyes to create the illusion of being tough or is it just part of the Republican/ Cali ghetto thug culture that has consumed this aged hipster? Is coach still involved with the dope boys? Stick also questions this new style of growing out facial hair to create the illusion of a jaw line to make up for the fat face. In observing this another question arises. Should personal trainers be in shape? I believe Johnnynoname would agree with me when i say that in being a personal trainer you are trying to sell yourself and in doing so you must maintain a body the is desirable to others. Why would we want to be trained by someone who has to grow facial hair out to create the illusion of a jawline.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 09:19:41 AM »
yeah he's got some fuccked up political and social views but no one can deny that he is a thick jacked motherfuccker.
Are you kidding me? He looks like a fat Mexican in the picture i just posted. How do they let him onto a golf course dressed like that?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »
Ummm, repectfully, I disagree

Blacks like to crooked their bill on their hats, and thus, with their penchants for entitlements and handouts, I'd say they'd more likely be democrats

No?
So if that is associated with black culture which is associated with Democrats then why would coach adopt a style that is associated with blacks (which he hates) and Democrats (which he hates even more)? Is this another one of the paradoxes of The Coach, like his affiliation with sticky studs and his hatred for gays.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 09:27:47 AM »

Stick wonders why one needs a baseball cap in the gym. What is the purpose of this meme? Is it to pull over the eyes to create the illusion of being tough or is it just part of the Republican/ Cali ghetto thug culture that has consumed this aged hipster? Is coach still involved with the dope boys? Stick also questions this new style of growing out facial hair to create the illusion of a jaw line to make up for the fat face. In observing this another question arises. Should personal trainers be in shape? I believe Johnnynoname would agree with me when i say that in being a personal trainer you are trying to sell yourself and in doing so you must maintain a body the is desirable to others. Why would we want to be trained by someone who has to grow facial hair out to create the illusion of a jawline.

Some people use baseball caps to absorb sweat, since a lot of gyms (esp Planet Fatness and some other chains) do not allow bandanas or "skull caps" and nobody wants to wear a sweatband because it has unpleasant associations...

~

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 09:28:30 AM »
Are you kidding me? He looks like a fat Mexican in the picture i just posted. How do they let him onto a golf course dressed like that?

epic nose, ears, receding hairline. yadaddaddadda...predicta ble dhavid mirza dribble yadda

....okay, with all of that out of the way, i have to say that that guy is just a fat guy who is ashamed that he is a fat personal trainer and has recided himself to being the permabulker trainer

every gym has one

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »
So if that is associated with black culture which is associated with Democrats then why would coach adopt a style that is associated with blacks (which he hates) and Democrats (which he hates even more)? Is this another one of the paradoxes of The Coach, like his affiliation with sticky studs and his hatred for gays.

Hell, I don't know

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »
Some people use baseball caps to absorb sweat, since a lot of gyms (esp Planet Fatness and some other chains) do not allow bandanas or "skull caps" and nobody wants to wear a sweatband because it has unpleasant associations...

I thought that is why they had towels?  ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 09:31:24 AM »
that "permabulker" has competed and won bodybuilding shows and trains top level UFC guys like Rampage Jckson, what have you done, twinkie?

well, for starters, i live in a apartment that doesn't double as my mode of transportation

MODIFY: he is still fat and i can appreciate you standing up for your fellow fat ass

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 09:32:03 AM »
that "permabulker" has competed and won bodybuilding shows and trains top level UFC guys like Rampage Jckson, what have you done, twinkie?

He = probably more successful that FatTrailerDave

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »
I thought that is why they had towels?  ???

Valid point, of course, but some fellows sweat profusely, and don't want to lose their grip on the elliptical machine.   :-[
~

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »
Johnnynoname specializes in tabata, yoga, and pilates and has a wonderful collection of designer underwear and clothes. Johnny, do you think the coach has to resort to epsom salt or talcum powder to take care of his crotch stink? I don't understand why he wouldn't just lose weight as it would attract more clients.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 09:35:07 AM »
hahaha, the only thing this bottom boy is great at is succking more dicks than Kobayashi eats hot dogs. :D

Do you earn more money than him? Do you have better ability to attract and fuck chicks than him?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »
I have always believed that the very things we hate we become and to be careful what you hate... It looks to me that coach has become more like the very thing he despises. His politics are even leaning dangerously towards what was once known as The Soviet Union.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 09:36:42 AM »
hahaha, the only thing this bottom boy is great at is succking more dicks than Kobayashi eats hot dogs. :D

wow
you really are a retard

didn't i just post that pic
btw, i had to copy and paste the link to that pic from one of your posts lol
I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT PIC ON MY HARDDRIVE ANYMORE

Johnnynoname specializes in tabata, yoga, and pilates and has a wonderful collection of designer underwear and clothes. Johnny, do you think the coach has to resort to epsom salt or talcum powder to take care of his crotch stink? I don't understand why he wouldn't just lose weight as it would attract more clients.

i don't know anything about "the coach" but most permabulkers are happy being fat......errrr...i mean "jacked" ::)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 09:37:58 AM »
yes, i'm sure the cardio and fancy underwear is very successful at attracting a lot of men. :D
I have to respect the amount of time and effort that johnny puts into himself. Kind of like a Patrick Bateman.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 09:40:41 AM »
I have to respect the amount of time and effort that johnny puts into himself. Kind of like a Patrick Bateman.

I take that as a compliment however if you watch that movie more and more you will see that patrick bateman was kinda of a loser.
I mean, have you ever seen how his friends treated him kinda like the douchebag of the group

I do, however, totally see myself like julian mcmahon's character in "Nip/tuck"

go sponge off your girlfriend, fatso/closet middleeastern
at least i'm proud of my persian roots, dhavid

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 09:41:18 AM »
I take that as a compliment however if you watch that movie more and more you will see that patrick bateman was kinda of a loser.
I mean, have you ever seen how his friends treated him kinda like the douchebag of the group

I do, however, totally see myself like julian mcmahon's character in "Nip/tuck"

go sponge off your girlfriend, fatso/closet middleeastern
at least i'm proud of my persian roots, dhavid
Yes  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »
Everyone here owns elbow warmers and you're worried about a baseball hat?