Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman arrested and mug shot  (Read 93804 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: here is the actual article on ronnie's arrest
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »
yip yip yeah buddy momma did Ronnie, can you cum down with some bail moneys. i gots $34.00 in a BSN jug under my bed

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2009, 10:27:39 PM »
Everyone thinks they are above the law now in days.  Here's an idea....don't do illegal shit like speed and then lie to the cops and you won't get arrested. Not that hard  ::)

Exactly.

But lets be honest here....why would a man who has no problem what-so-ever, abusing illegal drugs (for vanity's sake), have a problem driving recklessly (endangering others) and then lying about being a Cop?

Face it...it takes a certain kind of person. He thinks he's above it. Hell, he did all this shit while HE WAS PART OF THE PD. He drove like an asshole then, as well. He abused the drugs then, all while serving. But, I guess it's okay....in his mind.

Lots of Cops I know drive like assholes. They think they've got a "pass" of sorts. Funny, cause if ANYONE should lead by example, it is THEM!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »
eveyone wants to be a powice offica, but no on want to go da speed limit.

Evree bodee wanna brake da lawz....but dont nobodee wanna go to jailz!"
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »
If i was a cop i would arrest Ronnie for moelsting such a fine Bentley by adding a bodykit and huge chrome rims to it.....
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:11 PM »
I heard that the Police Officer that pulled him over, also wanted to cite Ronnie for impersonating a bber..... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
If i was a cop i would arrest Ronnie for moelsting such a fine Bentley by adding a bodykit and huge chrome rims to it.....

Funny how people do things like that...like that care wasn't nice enough to begin with. Not classy enough....

"diz heeah carr is nice...but is gonna be wayyy nizar wif dem 22's!"

::)
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2009, 11:09:46 PM »
Funny how people do things like that...like that care wasn't nice enough to begin with. Not classy enough....

you dont think big rims look good?

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »
Whoah! So...if I'm a cop, I can't expect to break laws and get away with it?

Bummer!
The answer is "yes".

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »

haha...now thats funny.

there should be a congressional tribunal formed solely for the purpose of seeking those individuals out who make "bodykits" for Bentleys and punishing them to the fullest extent of the law.
leave the kits for a car more deserving, like a 99 pontiac Grand AM or a 2002 Hyundai Tiburon, methinks the Bentley is fine just how it is, after you drop 225,000 on a car...no need to add any unwarrented tackiness to it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2009, 11:20:43 PM »
Did anything come out of the Signature Pharmacy sting where Ronnie was a client?

Palumbo said he heard Ronnie quit the force "on bad terms".

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
He's probably been let off a bunch of traffic stops and tickets the likes of us would NEVER get away with. It's no doubt why all these years later he identifies himself as an officer.

Fuck him, seriously. It's an offence - the speeding and the lying.

No matter how many times you think "these women/people aint gonna get the better of me" sooner or later the law will catch up with you.

In this case Ronnie got a lesson to learn here, maybe he could partake in some community service orders on the evils of speeding and lying to law enforcement officers.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »
Did anything come out of the Signature Pharmacy sting where Ronnie was a client?

Palumbo said he heard Ronnie quit the force "on bad terms".

Even if that's true, surely a steroid allegation can't be the reason.  I mean, how shocked could his fellow officers be to discover that Ron was on the drugs?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2009, 11:34:35 PM »
haha...now thats funny.

there should be a congressional tribunal formed solely for the purpose of seeking those individuals out who make "bodykits" for Bentleys and punishing them to the fullest extent of the law.
leave the kits for a car more deserving, like a 99 pontiac Grand AM or a 2002 Hyundai Tiburon, methinks the Bentley is fine just how it is, after you drop 225,000 on a car...no need to add any unwarrented tackiness to it.

Exactly. These cars cost so much because they are exclusive and they are all you should need in a car. If you are buying a Bentley/Rolls and feel it's necessary to "pimp" it then buy something else and go nuts. Don't ruin such a classy ride.

No doubt about it...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBo4w88Eh9Q

"Officer Coleman, there's an armed man down the street gunning down school children"...(Ronnie gazes up from his squad car introspectivly, appearing to to be calculating in his mind the possible risk/reward outcomes of A) foregoing the days 5th plate of barbacue chicken and taking immediate decisive action to mitigate the violence , or B) GOTTA GROW BAAAAABBBBBYYYYYYY!!!!!!)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2009, 01:14:06 AM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive. as logn as a person knows how to drive and they are calm while driving, going fast isnt much more dangerous than going the speed limit... given that the road conditions are safe.
Spoken like a true idiot!, Ayrton Senna was a fantastic driver and died driving formula one, Peter Brock also a very experienced driver, died driving a few years ago while driving rally.  The faster you go the greater the potential for an accident, all those with an IQ above 100 can figure that out, it's a shame your IQ isnt that high.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »
just because something is illegal does not make it wrong, immoral, inappropriate, etc. as a citizen of the united states it is our right and our duty to rebel against tyrannous laws and to make sure we have the liberties and freedoms we  are all entitled to and should have.
 any and every man is above a law that is unjust and/or oppressive without any legitimate justification.
Where is the tyranny in the law that states that one must not impersonate a police officer.  What a strange idea of tyranny!
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2009, 02:05:23 AM »

my range has 22's. That's not big on a SUV tho.
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2009, 02:09:56 AM »
my range has 22's. That's not big on a SUV tho.

Serious question? Why would you put 22's on an SUV?
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2009, 02:24:22 AM »

Come on, no one buys suv's to actually go off road. You might scratch the paint work. Everyone just likes a big truck that rides up above everyone else.....
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2009, 02:25:46 AM »
Anyway, i can handle rims and shit on suv's. Mercs, BMW, Audi, wanna mod them, fine.

Bentleys are the next upper echelon. They shouldn't need any mods.
No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive. as logn as a person knows how to drive and they are calm while driving, going fast isnt much more dangerous than going the speed limit... given that the road conditions are safe.

Haha it's basic physics dumbass.  You hit someone going 65 vs. 100 and it's a HUGE difference.  Just like hitting someone going 15 vs. 30.  You say the stupidest shit sometimes..why?  Just to be cool and different? Do you like attention? 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »

I needed new tires, so i just decided to upgrade the rims and get some nice street tires.

Come on, no one buys suv's to actually go off road. You might scratch the paint work. Everyone just likes a big truck that rides up above everyone else.....

My range is my daily driver. If i want to take it off-road I could just swap on the factory rims and buy some real off-road tires, not those crappy all-terran ones.
But, i have an f-150 ranch truck, so i don't need too tho. Nice old 4wd trucks are cheap here in texas. ;D
I wanted a jeep, but those are $$$ just to fuck up at the ranch. ;D
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2009, 03:02:27 AM »
I needed new tires, so i just decided to upgrade the rims and get some nice street tires.

My range is my daily driver. If i want to take it off-road I could just swap on the factory rims and buy some real off-road tires, not those crappy all-terran ones.
But, i have an f-150 ranch truck, so i don't need too tho. Nice old 4wd trucks are cheap here in texas. ;D
I wanted a jeep, but those are $$$ just to fuck up at the ranch. ;D

Fair enough.

Funny thing is that the Range Rover is actually pretty handy off road. We have a family firend who owns one and he takes it off road all the time and this thing is pretty beastly.
No doubt about it...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2009, 03:03:52 AM »
Anyway, i can handle rims and shit on suv's. Mercs, BMW, Audi, wanna mod them, fine.

Bentleys are the next upper echelon. They shouldn't need any mods.
IMO all luxury cars should be left alone. All mods i could see are rims/tires, mild exhaust,drop it filter, and maybe tuning. You paid the $$$ for a reason, don't cheapen it.
A