Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman arrested and mug shot  (Read 93780 times)

big man

• Getbig III
Re: here is the actual article on ronnie's arrest
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

Fuck him, seriously. It's an offence - the speeding and the lying.
Other than the fuck him ha ha I would have to agree. No man is above the law not even the law, so we should think. Everyone does have rules to obey.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 01:19:33 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!!!!  So he can't play by the rulez?  WTF was he thinking producing a badge?  Epic backfire, brutal hanging on to the past, monster misjudgement.
\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!!!!  So he can't play by the rulez?  WTF was he thinking producing a badge?  Epic backfire, brutal hanging on to the past, monster misjudgement.

You=very good genetics.
I hate the State.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »
You=very good genetics.

Good = yes
Very good = perhaps
Great = no
\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 01:26:44 PM »
Good = yes
Very good = perhaps
Great = no

you=very good=genetics=everything
I hate the State.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »
arresting ronnie for speeding and lying about his officer status is like arresting michael vick because his dogfighting ring didn't have a wheelchair ramp.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »
It's a tough call here.  Ronnie has probably gotten out of dozens of situations by just saying "I'm a cop".

he hasn't been on the job in 6 years.  How do you draw the line?  If a guy is impersonating a copy 10, 15, 20+ years after being on the job, it could get messy.

Ronnie should have just taken the ticket.  Bummer for him.  

He should have just told the truth and said that he was on the force between 1988 until 2003 and eventually gave it up to pursue bodybuilding full time.  I'm sure if he was polite and threw a few names of mutual supervisors around that would have been just as effective to have the ticket torn up.  I think he was just went about it the wrong way.  Although it's possible he has overused his privileges as some others have said here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »
like a normal jail cell is going to hold a 300 pound ronnie when he gets pissed off.

he will probably bend the bars, escape, eat the guards for lunch and then flex his biceps..but only after banging the prison secretary on the desk first..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »
like a normal jail cell is going to hold a 300 pound ronnie when he gets pissed off.

he will probably bend the bars, escape, eat the guards for lunch and then flex his biceps..but only after banging the prison secretary on the desk first..

Uhmm...do you think they would be impressed with this? Remember, this is not 1999.
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »
Because the law is the law you stupid f.aggot. It doesn't matter if he could drive faster safely. Most of us could -- they do in Europe. The fact is that he is breaking the law and then commits a more serious crime by lying about being a cop.

You need to stick to deep tissue massages, son..
just because something is illegal does not make it wrong, immoral, inappropriate, etc. as a citizen of the united states it is our right and our duty to rebel against tyrannous laws and to make sure we have the liberties and freedoms we  are all entitled to and should have.

Other than the fuck him ha ha I would have to agree. No man is above the law not even the law, so we should think. Everyone does have rules to obey.
any and every man is above a law that is unjust and/or oppressive without any legitimate justification.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »
yes

I have no doubt that Ronnie's quad was probably the size of the arresting officer's waist...
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »
What a fucking moron.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 02:30:10 PM »
just because something is illegal does not make it wrong, immoral, inappropriate, etc. as a citizen of the united states it is our right and our duty to rebel against tyrannous laws and to make sure we have the liberties and freedoms we  are all entitled to and should have.
 any and every man is above a law that is unjust and/or oppressive without any legitimate justification.

You think speeding is an unjust or oppressive law?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »

no.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »
one thing is clear from all this:

the officer must have been a dorian guy ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »

You'd love to be his cell mate as much as you'd love dropping your soap in front of him in the showers, wouldn't you, Hulkster? ;D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »

While you might argue that the speed limit is arbitrary (it isn't btw), this has jack-all to do with infringement of civil rights. If we were talking patriot act, then yes. Disobeying the speed limit = stupid, first it's easily quantifiable, just look at your speedometer, so no interpretation or judgement comes into play. Secondly, if you're the odd one out people will have greater difficulties in judging your speed and increasing risk of accidents. Thirdly greater speed means larger distance travelled in reaction time + larger breaking distance.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2009, 03:01:25 PM »
When did NarcissisticDeity get a job on the force?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »

I think when limits are set too low on certain roads so ticketing can be used as a form of revenue generation, yes.
Ron: "I am lazy."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03:16 PM »
You'd love to be his cell mate as much as you'd love dropping your soap in front of him in the showers, wouldn't you, Hulkster? ;D

lmfao

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »

I think when limits are set too low on certain roads so ticketing can be used as a form of revenue generation, yes.

How do you make this conclusion "George"?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
lmfao

Are you saying if Ronnie was a masseur, Hulkster would order the "Candi's Deep tissue massage inside the ass" special and book him for the next 38 years, ND?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2009, 03:13:49 PM »
He should have just told the truth and said that he was on the force between 1988 until 2003 and eventually gave it up to pursue bodybuilding full time.  I'm sure if he was polite and threw a few names of mutual supervisors around that would have been just as effective to have the ticket torn up.  I think he was just went about it the wrong way.  Although it's possible he has overused his privileges as some others have said here.

True, but if he did abuse his privileges before, don't alot of cops? And escpecially children of cops? I also have a sneaky suspicion after seeing Ronnie's "The Unbelieveable" video that there are people on the force that either don't like him for using "hard bbq sauce" and locking people up for it, or because he gains more attention than they..with his black Bentley Continental GT, Viper, etc. When's the last time an officer down there has seen a ex, retired, or reserve officer driving a Bentley Continental GT

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
Haha, Dalworthington Gardnes cops are the biggest dicks. A buddy of mine was walking down the road and an officer pulled over and started harassing him. The officer detained him for like 15 minutes and when he asked the cop if he could get a cigarette out of his pocket, the cop said "sir, if you reach into your pocket I am gonna have to shoot you."

I knew another guy who actually got detained at their "jail" The thing is it's not really a jail, you just walk around the foyer and offices.... So low rent, but there are some real nice houses out there so they just try to keep a tight leash on shit. You'll see cops hiding in a private car wash all day long looking for people going a couple miles per hour over the 35 or 40 mph posting just so they can fuck with them.

If Ronnie was speeding through DWG he deserved this just for stupidity alone.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »
ronnie drives a bentley 110 mile per hour is like 3rd gear for that car!!!!