Author Topic: Infar....  (Read 3533 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Infar....
« on: May 23, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
How good is infar sus?
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Infar....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »
Infar was good back in the day.  I haven't seen legit Infar in a long time.  If you are looking for HG test right now that is "fresh" meaning not widespread and not yet faked/counterfeited you should look for Tamin Caspian Test E.  It's the best HG stuff out right now. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
Infar was good back in the day.  I haven't seen legit Infar in a long time.  If you are looking for HG test right now that is "fresh" meaning not widespread and not yet faked/counterfeited you should look for Tamin Caspian Test E.  It's the best HG stuff out right now. 
it isnt called infar it is called organon"india limited" i dont know why you would second guess me and post this? i gave you info that is legit....... dont make me not want to help you

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »
it isnt called infar it is called organon"india limited" i dont know why you would second guess me and post this? i gave you info that is legit....... dont make me not want to help you

I think you quoted the wrong person.  I wasn't saying anything to you.  I haven't seen Infar sust in a long time on any lists.  It's still around and is very good sust, one of the best.  But very few people carry it.  And there have been fakes.

Oh and by the way nobody refers to it as "Organon india limited".  It's referred to as "Infar" sust by lay people.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:55:52 AM »
I think you quoted the wrong person.  I wasn't saying anything to you.  I haven't seen Infar sust in a long time on any lists.  It's still around and is very good sust, one of the best.  But very few people carry it.  And there have been fakes.

Oh and by the way nobody refers to it as "Organon india limited".  It's referred to as "Infar" sust by lay people.
MM dont know how i have ruffled your feathers but this is the second negative comment you have made towards me

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »
the coment about i have already told you about it wasnt towards you sorry i didnt space ythe 2 apart

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »
MM dont know how i have ruffled your feathers but this is the second negative comment you have made towards me

Bro I wasn't being negative.  I was just explaining myself.  When did I make another negative comment about you?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »
ah its no biggy i was just statreing you havr been rough withyou commrents.......damn iamdrunk i cant tyoe for shit

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 02:22:28 AM »
ah its no biggy i was just statreing you havr been rough withyou commrents.......damn iamdrunk i cant tyoe for shit

;D
No doubt about it...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 02:24:35 AM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 02:38:43 AM »
AH FUCK YOU ARNY

Take it easy, Doz......
No doubt about it...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 05:24:18 AM »

Exactly... back in the day (like 8 years ago) Infar was by  far the best Sustanon made out there,  way better then Karaachi and Nile... back when they were still neing made in Russia.. with the CYCTAHOH package... but now almost impossible to get real legit Infar's. 95% of what you will come across will be fakes.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 06:25:46 AM »
Caspian just started manufacturing them 7 months ago, so not likely. Check out their website (caspiantamin(dot)com). They are a legitimate pharmaceutical company, and apparently meet GMP and WHO regulations.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »
Exactly... back in the day (like 8 years ago) Infar was by  far the best Sustanon made out there,  way better then Karaachi and Nile... back when they were still neing made in Russia.. with the CYCTAHOH package... but now almost impossible to get real legit Infar's. 95% of what you will come across will be fakes.

What about if they come in the blister packs?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »
What about if they come in the blister packs?
the name infar isnt used anymore it is now being produced by organon under the "india limited" if it says infar it is fake because they are not made by that name anymore if you look in the anabolics 9th eddition book in the back under where it shows the pics look up sustanon(infar) they look identical to these

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
the name infar isnt used anymore it is now being produced by organon under the "india limited" if it says infar it is fake because they are not made by that name anymore if you look in the anabolics 9th eddition book in the back under where it shows the pics look up sustanon(infar) they look identical to these

Those are mosty fakes :(

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »
Those are mosty fakes :(
dude these are not fakes i dont know where you got that i have used them and checked them with other descriptions and had others confirm them also..... hell even DIV said real g2g... the name  infar is not being made anymore if so they are fakes
to fake the amps, label, and blister pack would leave a large chance of error on them hard to get every detail right on