Author Topic: test e, test p, win, and clen...whoa  (Read 1092 times)

heretostay13

• Getbig II
test e, test p, win, and clen...whoa
« on: May 23, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »
So I finally got my stuff. I've posted here a few times before with example cycles to get an idea of what I'd like to run and obviously let you guys comment on them. Anyway, here's what I have right now (total amount, drug, etc.)

Test E: 4 10mL bottles (250mg per mL): 10,000mg total
Test P: 5 10mL bottles (100mg per mL): 5,000mg total
Winny: 3500mg total (10mg tabs)
Clen: 6,000mcg total (60mcg per mL)

I'm wanting to combine all of this into one cycle, but unsure as to how to place the Prop and Enanthate together. Something like this maybe...

Weeks 1-8
400mg Prop, 600mg Enanthate

Weeks 9-15
300mg Prop, 700mg Enanthate

I want the prop for that immediate kind of boost and obviously tailor it off later when the Enanthate really starts kicking in. This is obviously just an example, but is this staggering (sort of) necessary or even beneficial? I've even thought about splitting these cycles up, running something like 100mg EOD of prop for 12 weeks with Winny at 60mg a day for the last 8 weeks, as well as the clen in there and then take a little time off then do 15 weeks of Enanthate at 700mg or so by itself. Any comments or suggestions is welcome as I'm nowhere set in stone on this. This is my fourth cycle so I'm no novice, but I've just ran basic test cycles before...so kind of taking a step up.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: test e, test p, win, and clen...whoa
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
maybe something like this

1-13 test e 250mg mon-wed-fri
14-21 test p 100mg ed
14-21 winstrol 70mg ed
14-21 clen 100mcg ed

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:21:39 PM »
Yeah, totally didn't realize I could run the prop at the end when the enanthate begins falling out of my system. Always heard though that something like that is seemingly more stressful on the body (hormone production, etc.) but yeah, I like that set-up. Doesn't the clen have to be staggered though, or would you just run it 100mcg every day for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »
Yeah, totally didn't realize I could run the prop at the end when the enanthate begins falling out of my system. Always heard though that something like that is seemingly more stressful on the body (hormone production, etc.) but yeah, I like that set-up. Doesn't the clen have to be staggered though, or would you just run it 100mcg every day for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat?
yeah the clen either needs to be gradually increased over time, or it needs to be "cycled" on and off.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »
Man I would not recommend doing 100 mcg of clen right off the bat.  Have you taken it before?  I know I have a terrible sides for it as well as a lot of people.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 08:41:43 PM »
Man I would not recommend doing 100 mcg of clen right off the bat.  Have you taken it before?  I know I have a terrible sides for it as well as a lot of people.
yeah good point im sorry if anybody thought that is what i mean. i was just outlying a time frim and max doseage based on what you had. if youve never used clen before you should start low and gradually increase to assess your tolerance. once you reach on okay level, then keep it there for a little while then increase, keep it there for a while, increase..etc. or just come off for a while then go back on the same doseage.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »
yeah good point im sorry if anybody thought that is what i mean. i was just outlying a time frim and max doseage based on what you had. if youve never used clen before you should start low and gradually increase to assess your tolerance. once you reach on okay level, then keep it there for a little while then increase, keep it there for a while, increase..etc. or just come off for a while then go back on the same doseage.

It's OK candi I am sure you will kill someone soon enough.   ;D

j/k

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 05:49:13 AM »
I understand the tolerance issues with clen and know to build it up over time, no worries there. What's a good starting point though, 40-50mcg?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 10:22:27 AM »
I understand the tolerance issues with clen and know to build it up over time, no worries there. What's a good starting point though, 40-50mcg?
yup, thats cool.