Author Topic: At falcon industries we give you hydrogen peroxide for your muscles as a tool  (Read 2476 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Anybody know where Johnny's been?   ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
isn't hydrogen peroxide EXTREMLY toxic if ingested?

Biochem buffs speak!
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Naw man, also i am the only one around here who reads books and can tell you what is right and what is wrong, for the most part getbig is a large like mass waiting to be awakend by a higher source, if they are living in the 2010 ad then you have no other choice but to try just like you did in the 1990 ad and so on, you are biting the masters worm but not to be slaughterd but in order to become a true reptilian high oxygenated forcefeild for control by elite eldar falcons.

I believe these facts tell us oxygen is absolutely essential for life. A healthy person produces hydrogen peroxide internally every day
. The first milk a woman gives her baby (colostrum) is extremely high in hydrogen peroxide.

Put down the hooked on phonics because it is toxic when ingested in large enough amounts. You're welcome to prove us wrong, though. Videotape your experiments of you ingesting large amounts.

Fury

• Getbig V
How can hydrogen peroxide affect my health?

Hydrogen peroxide can be toxic if ingested, inhaled, or by contact with the skin or eyes. Inhalation of household strength hydrogen peroxide (3%) can cause respiratory irritation. Exposure to household strength hydrogen peroxide can cause mild ocular irritation. Inhalation of vapors from concentrated (higher than 10%) solutions may result in severe pulmonary irritation.

Ingestion of dilute solutions of hydrogen peroxide may result in vomiting, mild gastrointestinal irritation, gastric distension, and on rare occasions, gastrointestinal erosions or embolism (blockage of blood vessels by air bubbles). Ingestion of solutions of 10-20% strength produces similar symptoms, but exposed tissues may also be burned. Ingestion of even more concentrated solutions, in addition to the above, may also induce rapid loss of consciousness followed by respiratory paralysis.

Eye exposure to 3% hydrogen peroxide may result in pain and irritation, but severe injury is rare. More concentrated solution may result in ulceration or perforation of the cornea. Skin contact can cause irritation and temporary bleaching of the skin and hair. Contact with concentrated solutions may cause severe skin burns with blisters.

We do not know if exposure to hydrogen peroxide may affect reproduction in humans.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts174.html

The food grade hydrogen peroxide that you're advocating is more than 30%+ concentrated, well above the 3% that can cause problems. Have fun killing yourself.

And for what it's worth, I recall hydrogen peroxide being an inhibitor in the krebs cycle.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
you have a tall glass of H2O2 and report back please. There is no magic pill: reducing stress, being happy, keeping active, balanced diet are greater contributers to good health and long life than any supplement.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
you have a tall glass of H2O2 and report back please. There is no magic pill: reducing stress, being happy, keeping active, balanced diet are greater contributers to good health and long life than any supplement.
S'truth. I remember telling Coach that there was no such thing as 'anti-aging' anything, and he just couldn't understand the difference between that concept and 'life-extending.' 

The Master

• Getbig V

And for what it's worth, I recall hydrogen peroxide being an inhibitor in the krebs cycle.

"Do you know that having a hangover is... is not having enough water in your body to run the Krebs Cycles, which is exactly what happens to you when you are dying of thirst . so! dying of thirst probably feel... pretty much like the hangover that finally bloody kills you!"

:D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
One more point I'd like to offer for your consideration. Our atmosphere today contains less than half the oxygen it contained a hundred years ago. That is a scientific fact.

No it is not.  Today the atmosphere is 21% oxygen.  The all time high was 35%, 300 million years ago.

The Master

• Getbig V
No it is not.  Today the atmosphere is 21% oxygen.  The all time high was 35%, 300 million years ago.

Oh no! Good old Timmy = destroying Falcon's drug induced gibberish :o

You mean old man >:(

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
S'truth. I remember telling Coach that there was no such thing as 'anti-aging' anything, and he just couldn't understand the difference between that concept and 'life-extending.' 

I just screw on a new pair of telomers and I'm set for another 100 years!

Fury

• Getbig V
Hydrogen peroxide is just another supplement needed in perfecting ones health.

I hope you do realize that" reducing strees" and " keeping active" are polar opposites of each other with the latter yieldig oxidative stress dont you, thus rendering them both harmful to a point concluding that you would need something more like a 'supplement' as a tool to complete any missing links for a complete god human aka falcon ..  

So stop talking and post a video of you proving to us that H2O2 is the missing link of supplements. Go ahead and drink a liter of it a day for a month straight. I'd like to see your results.

Put down the meth and pick up a high school science textbook. You might learn some interesting things about the krebs cycle.  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
So stop talking and post a video of you proving to us that H2O2 is the missing link of supplements. Go ahead and drink a liter of it a day for a month straight. I'd like to see your results.

Put down the meth and pick up a high school science textbook. You might learn some interesting things about the krebs cycle.  ::)

Do you think Johnny Falcon actually finished high school? :D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!

Yes, in the Carboniferous, and the high oxygen levels have been suggested to allow insects to fly with a wingspan up to a meter : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meganeura

Fury

• Getbig V

Do you think Johnny Falcon actually finished high school? :D

Judging by the fact that he thinks hydrogen peroxide is a good supplement for the body, I would say not a chance in hell.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Hydrogen peroxide is just another supplement needed in perfecting ones health.

I hope you do realize that" reducing strees" and " keeping active" are polar opposites of each other with the latter yieldig oxidative stress dont you, thus rendering them both harmful to a point concluding that you would need something more like a 'supplement' as a tool to complete any missing links for a complete god human aka falcon ..  

There's mental stress and physical stress, physical stress leads to free radicals true, but very recent research has uncovered that exogenous reduction of free radicals (via vitamin C) interferes with the body's own protection system against free radicals. they extrapolated this to the notion that a frequent influx of free radicals is expected by the body and needed to maintain the function of our 'cleaning' system. How you get to the conclusion that a supplement will lead to divinity is beyond me, and the schtik is getting boring to be honest...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Its was 26 percent 100 years ago and 21 percent now, still a decrease.

Learn to read, it's a 100 million years, hence the (my).

The Master

• Getbig V
Judging by the fact that he thinks hydrogen peroxide is a good supplement for the body, I would say not a chance in hell.

If he tries to drink it he might at least get white teeth ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://www.h2o2-4u.com/

once again i ws right...its just a matter of concentrations
carpe` vaginum!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

Mostly the reason why animals used to be bigger.
from incomplete data

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
They key is to eat something loaded with antioxidants and muscle building protein and fiber like a snickers marathon bar.

Eating this will give all the materials for growth and antioxidant power

the negative is that a 'marathon bar' will make the body slightly acidic

off set this with working out (actially making you more acidic but working out flushes the body), healthy fruits in diet and hydrogen peroxide to flush out shnickers marathon bars so they dont create an acidic cesspool in your body

Good post McFalcon
Spirit of Truth

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Here's a little lesson for my GEtbig friends

1. 1 juice from a lemon each day
2. 1/4 tsp twice a day of aluminum free baking soda
3. 1 tbsp of ACV(apple cider vinegar) twice a day or as much as you want with water

You can even mix 1-3 in a glass first thing in the morning and night...

Now for the real shit

hydrogen peroxide mixed with water everyday...I won't give the dosage because it can cause problems if not respected...( but make sure you purchase food grade hydrogen peroxide)

Now this bit of info I give here is probably the most important info you can ever read in your lifetime...REMEMBER THESE WORDS

VITAMIN B-17    VITAMIN B-17   VITAMIN B-17   VITAMIN B-17    VITAMIN B-17

1 and 4 people will have their cancer activated..Cancer is in everyone of us at all times...The reason humans have THEIR cancer activated is because of a lack of nutrition PERIOD...With the right nutrition, you could inhale the most dangerous fumes in the universe and never have your cancer activated...Vitamin B-17 will make  sure you never get your cancer activated...The interesting thing about B-17 is that the FDA bans it in the U.S.  They won't even call it a vitamin and say that its poison(cyanide)...Which is kinda true however my friends we have all been lied to about CYANIDE...This shit kills cancer dead PERIOD...But high levels of it will also kill you...The FDA doesn't want you to know that cyanide is in apple seeds and aprocote seeds and many other types of foods and when these things are built up in your system, Cancer can not survive...The FDA of America are fooking terrorists...

Take in as much Buckwheat/Millet as possible...This stuff contains V B-17...American government introduced wheat in place of millet because it has very little Vitamin B-17...And since then, many of us(1 out of 4) have gotten cancer...

Vitamin B-17 my friends...Tell all your friends ASAP!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
on some days i think it's only Johhny Falcon and me posting on this page.

How many gimmicks does this guy have??

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
In adulthood you shouldnt take everything to heart and literally, im sorry this post and thread has disturbed you , i would like to cry with you too my friend :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You missed my part about your schtick getting boring ;) apply your own advice  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
Here's a little lesson for my GEtbig friends

1. 1 juice from a lemon each day
2. 1/4 tsp twice a day of aluminum free baking soda
3. 1 tbsp of ACV(apple cider vinegar) twice a day or as much as you want with water

You can even mix 1-3 in a glass first thing in the morning and night...

Now for the real shit

hydrogen peroxide mixed with water everyday...I won't give the dosage because it can cause problems if not respected...( but make sure you purchase food grade hydrogen peroxide)

Now this bit of info I give here is probably the most important info you can ever read in your lifetime...REMEMBER THESE WORDS

VITAMIN B-17    VITAMIN B-17   VITAMIN B-17   VITAMIN B-17    VITAMIN B-17

1 and 4 people will have their cancer activated..Cancer is in everyone of us at all times...The reason humans have THEIR cancer activated is because of a lack of nutrition PERIOD...With the right nutrition, you could inhale the most dangerous fumes in the universe and never have your cancer activated...Vitamin B-17 will make  sure you never get your cancer activated...The interesting thing about B-17 is that the FDA bans it in the U.S.  They won't even call it a vitamin and say that its poison(cyanide)...Which is kinda true however my friends we have all been lied to about CYANIDE...This shit kills cancer dead PERIOD...But high levels of it will also kill you...The FDA doesn't want you to know that cyanide is in apple seeds and aprocote seeds and many other types of foods and when these things are built up in your system, Cancer can not survive...The FDA of America are fooking terrorists...

Take in as much Buckwheat/Millet as possible...This stuff contains V B-17...American government introduced wheat in place of millet because it has very little Vitamin B-17...And since then, many of us(1 out of 4) have gotten cancer...

Vitamin B-17 my friends...Tell all your friends ASAP!!!!

tv - you know your onions man! killer post.
some spot on info regarding hyd peroxide in here too...