Author Topic: Free Permanent Weight Loss—No Gimmicks!  (Read 1553 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Free Permanent Weight Loss—No Gimmicks!
« on: May 24, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »

There is only ONE thing you need to know about permanent weight loss, and it's FREE!  You already own it ! No one wants you to use this because then they can't sell you everything else. Tips are rampant throughout the media, from Internet to television to magazines, touting how to eat less, lose weight so you look better for the new year, vacations, as well as the upcoming spring and summer. In addition they tell you to exercise more, harder, longer, etc.

They want you to buy their weight loss products from pre-packaged meals to pills to exercise equipment. You are constantly bombarded as they rope you in  with constant media pressure filling you with guilt and tension as you try to live up to these artificially implemented standards. None of this works! AND it is expensive and time-consuming!

What do you already own that no one can take away from you? Your OWN MIND filled with all the mind-patterns that you have already created! Mind-pattern is everything. If you are eating too much, then you are trying to fill the empty holes in your life. If you are too heavy, then you are insulating against the life you have. If you need more physical exercise, then this means you need more mental exercise—a strong, well-exercised mind is outpictured in a strong well-exercised physical body.  Strong mind = strong body.

Really delve into the mind-pattern behind your physical issues. The physical is simply another reminder that your mental house needs to be put in order. Release the need for fancy diets and complicated exercise programs that eventually fall by the wayside as the strength of the old mind-pattern takes over your new resolve. Take the simple, easy road.

Use your mind to release the tension of eating which in turn releases the mind-pattern that holds onto the food in an incorrect way within your physical body. Create a new mind-pattern that lets the food nourish and flow through the body in appropriate proportions for you.

Your mind is now in control of the food, rather than vice versa. As you learn more about your mind and emotions, you release the need to overindulge. Eating becomes a natural part of life instead of one more thing that you can use to feel bad about yourself. Develop a new attitude for the new year and enjoy wonderful new beginnings filled with everything you love, including good food.

Don't let the powers-that-be continue to strip away your self-esteem and ability to feel good about yourself. Every body outpictures the owner—you don't have to look like the pictures in magazines and television.   Be who you are and the body follows. Be proud to be YOU!

Release your negative self-talk with this affirmation :

I now have a magnificently healthy, well-nourished, strong body and mind!

Now reap the physical benefits of your own mental work within your own mind—FOR FREE!

Janet Swerdlow

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Free Permanent Weight Loss—No Gimmicks!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »
good post.
DAWG

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »
Does your mind also tell you to pick up prostitutes and post pics of them on get big? Its to bad you  take out the picture that shows you payng them, while they walk out the door with your money.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »
I thought you where going to show photos of yourself with your wang again. Proposing the old A.I.D.S weight loss approach. A.I.D.S= asshole injected death syndrom.
h

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 11:11:23 PM »
i got a weight loss tip, that is better then free, it saves you money.

eat less!!!

A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 12:09:33 AM »
Does your mind also tell you to pick up prostitutes and post pics of them on get big? Its to bad you  take out the picture that shows you payng them, while they walk out the door with your money.

100% gold as usual... ;)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »

eat less!!!

yes.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 06:18:46 AM »

eat less!!!

You should patent that idea!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:11 PM »
You should patent that idea!!!
I tried. But supposely some guy in 10000 B.C. beat me to it.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »

eat less!!!

or even..eat more than you ever have... just make 80% of it vegetables..

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »

eat less!!!

YES!!

or even..eat more than you ever have... just make 80% of it vegetables..

NO!!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!